PDA

View Full Version : Best Method of Shipment??

LifeIsFantastic
06-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Does anybody have any suggestions for a desired method of shipment for goods? Any preferences for shipping to another country (eg, Canada to US) or within a country?

-FedEx?
-UPS?
-Greyhound?

Thank you, and have an awesome day.

GroundPerformance
06-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Within in the US.. I like using the USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes when I can.

the_braz
06-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Shipping from US to Canada, i'll go with USPS since UPS charge insane brokerage fees but canadian post is in lock-out, so maybe look via purolator or Fed/Ex

Edwin562
06-15-2011, 04:03 PM
for international shipping, i strongly recommend FedEx & UPS... either or... they both have great service, especially to Canada.

Fred Allen Burge
06-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Totally depends on what your shipping and where it's going!

USPS for small stuff going to US or Canada, use flat rate box for cheapness and priority level service.

UPS for anything mid sized or heavier going to US for speed, price and tracking numbers that actually are tracking numbers (USPS only has Delivery Confirmation number which is almost useless)

Greyhound seems to be great for the really large, bulky stuff like bumpers.

I hate Fedex for anything!

Renelovesnike
06-15-2011, 09:50 PM
I hate Fedex for anything![/QUOTE]

haha i <3 Fedex since i can ship anything overnight for free with them :)

HPKMotorsports3
06-15-2011, 10:05 PM
i think its all personal preference... ups is great in my are,fedex by me sucks the big one! they knock faintly and only once, usps has me always going there waiting in a long line and for like 45 mins because a person doesnt know if they are shipping ground or overnight... so really its how the service is around you is how you should choose not peoples opinion cause really yours is the only one that matters