PDA

View Full Version : Next Private Drifting Event?

TRUENOCOUPE
10-28-2003, 09:53 AM
All they have availability is on December.

East loop availability in December:
1,2,3,4,5,8,9,10,11,12,15,17,18,19,21,22,23,28,29, 30,31

Its going to be cold a bit.

Let me know what dates you guys want, I was thinking of the 5th since its a friday.

Let me know...

Al

TRUENOCOUPE
10-28-2003, 09:54 AM
BTW: If you want to be on the mailist list, Please email me at [email protected] for future events.

Al

knghtryde
10-28-2003, 10:00 AM
Hey Al, you still driving the 86 or are you driving an S13 now.

TRUENOCOUPE
10-28-2003, 10:05 AM
FUCK NISSAN! JK!

I stayed with my 86. I didn't want any of that 86 to S13 Virus stuff.

nokeone
10-28-2003, 12:33 PM
the 5th is fine by me..

then we should do another one 2 weeks later..lol..

when does the "season" start up again?..March?

thanks Al for always being willing to organize..:bow:

s13chica
10-28-2003, 01:05 PM
The fifth is my finals week...but I don't think I have any tests that day so count me in! I think we should definitly try to keep is as early in december as possible...

TRUENOCOUPE
10-28-2003, 01:07 PM
Its all good... Thanks to all of you guys that is participating.

Im not doing it for money but trying to get some track time and fitting the schedule of where we can practice as much as we can. Freely. No BS.

This will be the last event I will be doing, Im going to concentrate more on the competition next year and start building my race car.

I hope Ill still see you guys around.

Al

nokeone
10-28-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE

This will be the last event I will be doing, Im going to concentrate more on the competition next year and start building my race car.

I hope Ill still see you guys around.

Al

you're leaving us?!?!? :wtc: hahah..

u say that like you wont see us around..lol..ha!!..as if you could get rid of us..:p

plus, we go to allllll the competitions as well..be nice to have another friend to root for..that is if i'm not competing against you..lol...then i'll just have to accept the fact of being beaten by an ORANGE Haichi..:D..

but yeah..i'll forever :bowdown: to the Dori King Al..

TRUENOCOUPE
10-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Ill be around, If you guys do some track time Ill probably be there.

BTW: Im going to have it early December since theres more chances of not raining...

We'll see next year see how my car goes, job, time...

Al

doriftokouki
10-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Any day will be fine for me as long as I know in advance, your track days are the best, alot of freedom, everyone respects eachother, and its not crowded at all, someone said on another forum "im having a track day at streets of willow and there will only be 60 cars allowed so that means tons of track time" I just grinned and thought of the 18 or somewhat drivers we had split into two groups....to me 60 cars at streets of willow is hella crowded...anyways with only 18 cars we had alot of track time :) keep us posted so we can get the day off of work, I'm down for another track day.

-Nick

nokeone
10-28-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by doriftokouki
Any day will be fine for me as long as I know in advance, your track days are the best, alot of freedom, everyone respects eachother, and its not crowded at all, someone said on another forum "im having a track day at streets of willow and there will only be 60 cars allowed so that means tons of track time" I just grinned and thought of the 18 or somewhat drivers we had split into two groups....to me 60 cars at streets of willow is hella crowded...anyways with only 18 cars we had alot of track time :) keep us posted so we can get the day off of work, I'm down for another track day.

-Nick

yeah..lol..60!! on a course like Streets is SUPER crowded..that course is very technical and easy to get backed up behind other cars..i will try to avoid ANY event with more then 20 cars from here on out..i've been spoiled..:D

s13chica
10-28-2003, 07:20 PM
I do have to agree with that one...being able to go on the track pretty much whenever you want during the day make you spoiled. HAHA...waiting for track time SUCKS!

hondaguy
10-28-2003, 11:10 PM
so its moved to december 5,like i said b4 so every gets a lil more prep time :boink: well which is great so maybe i can enter and show every1 who the REAL dirft king is....which isnt me hahaah,so december 5 fo sho?

TRUENOCOUPE
10-28-2003, 11:33 PM
So I guess the 5th is good to go...?

Ill booked it.

Al

nokeone
10-29-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by TRUENOCOUPE
So I guess the 5th is good to go...?

Ill booked it.

Al

palabra para arriba

Danio
10-29-2003, 04:18 AM
How much $?

TRUENOCOUPE
10-29-2003, 10:04 AM
$120 per driver.

Al

TRUENOCOUPE
10-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by doriftokouki

-Nick

DUDE!

Wheres the pics? I was waiting for it Monday night.

Al

nokeone
10-29-2003, 01:15 PM
i want more pics in general...definately not enough...i need a digi cam..:(

hondaguy
10-30-2003, 12:51 AM
they have a lotta digi cams at circuit city for cheap too like under 200bucks u should go check it out...wait do you guys have a circuit city up there??

nokeone
10-30-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by hondaguy
they have a lotta digi cams at circuit city for cheap too like under 200bucks u should go check it out...wait do you guys have a circuit city up there??

yeah we do...but see...problem is that's a set of tires..:(..i need more sponsors...lol..