PDA

View Full Version : Flat Spotted Tires

mastaflash05
10-26-2003, 06:34 PM
a couple nights ago i was acting stupid with some friends, and i did a couple burnouts. well today i noticed a thumping sound from the rear tires. i knew what it was, my rear tires were draging, and they got flat spots on them while i was acting dumb. (this is im my probe BTW, 240 isnt running.) so my question is, will the tires be flat spotted for the rest of their life, or will it eventually even out over a few hundered, or couple thousand miles? :bash: im an idiot

Bliss
10-26-2003, 07:49 PM
those tires are garbage, get new ones, in a hurry. dont be foolish and try to save a couple of bucks.

yes, they will always be flat spotted.

mastaflash05
10-26-2003, 08:59 PM
its not like they are completly bald on one side, just a little more wear. oh well, i guess. ill be driving around with a thump now.

i guess this is what i get in return for the cop letting me go... id rather have fucked tires than wreckless opp.

Bliss
10-26-2003, 09:21 PM
i know what you mean, i work at a tire shop. :D regardless, id get em changed out...you dont have the traction you should, which is REALLY dangerous. one thing i would not skimp on is tires, although i am biased. good luck with whatever u do

S13SilviaGirl
10-26-2003, 09:23 PM
Well, be careful driving around in those tires. You are a little more suseptable (sp?) to blowouts now. Just like in a panic stop where you slam on the brakes it wears the tires unevenly and can reak havock while your driving....be safe!