PDA

View Full Version : Rip San Diego

720_datsun
10-26-2003, 04:14 PM
will everyone please bow their head in silence, in remeberence of san diego. time of death is now, cause of death: burning. i would like to thank everyone for their time and support.

but fer real though san diego is burning right now its 3 block from my parents house off of madison. and a plane crashed into the 163, wtf is going on. i think i need to take emergency leave togo back home.

RoNiN240sx
10-26-2003, 05:45 PM
heh it's not just san diego, i live right next to the 210 freeway here in San Bernadino County, and as i was driving home the other night, i saw some fire right next to the freaking freeway!!! it's getting close!!!! man, having ash all over your car and driveway every morning sucks.

720_datsun
10-26-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by RoNiN240sx
heh it's not just san diego, i live right next to the 210 freeway here in San Bernadino County, and as i was driving home the other night, i saw some fire right next to the freaking freeway!!! it's getting close!!!! man, having ash all over your car and driveway every morning sucks. i know but it just hit san diego today.

revat619
10-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Yeah it really sucks here right now.

They've basically closed all the freeways, almost all schools are closed tomorrow, there's ash EVERYWHERE (literally 3/4 of the county is covered with smoke), cant go outside...otherwise you'll have some difficulty breathing, people are in danger....it just isnt a pretty site. And I have a lot of friends in the high risk areas so its really got me worried. Damn, i hope they can contain this thing some time soon.

F****N' arsonists....

:fawk2: