PDA

View Full Version : wtb KA24E + tranny -> midwest

Warwick5s
10-25-2003, 05:06 PM
i'm looking to rebuild a sohc ka to replace the one in my car, and would also like to replace my tranny.

the ka can be burning oil or whatever. i just want the block & head.

i won't be rebuilding the tranny though so that's gotta be REAL good. no grinding gears, syncros good, can put it into 1st gear before the cars at a complete stop.

let me know what you have and how much you want for it please. email me at jrbraatz at wisc dot edu.

rps13 SR
10-26-2003, 01:18 AM
would you come to nyc for it... i dont want money for it... i just need someone that knows how to replace head gasket.. it you know how you can have my engine and tranny.. only thing is i never drove the car.. engine to my knowlege is burning oil... I do know that tranny does work.. cause previous owner was a friend and drove it b4.. only thing is that the started died
email me [email protected]

DuffMan
10-27-2003, 07:32 AM
I have 2 SOHC engines you can have for free, if you want to drive to Chicago. They are kind of rough in condition, but if you plan to rebuild and hot tank its okay. They arent really complete with accessories and whatnot, but you have those right?

I have a tranny too, not free though. :D

Warwick5s
10-28-2003, 06:40 PM
duffman - you get my email?

DuffMan
10-29-2003, 10:11 AM
The email thats on my zilvia account i cant check most of the time I'm online so send me a pm, or email me from clubfr.