PDA

View Full Version : smokin18

One_love_silvia
06-04-2011, 03:00 PM
as u guys might have already seen in HIS review of someone else, this guy is a total scammer!

i bought a climate control trim from him. he said it was in "excellent condition", as was my requirement in my wtb thread.

i saw he had one negative feedback prior to my purchase, but i think everyone deserves a second chance. boy was i wrong!

almost EVERY CLIP on the trim was broken off! there was only one left! and even the ac vents wer broken in the back! i sent him pics of it, and he said i could either keep it and he would refund only half of what i bought it for, or i could ship it to him and once i give him the tracking #, he would refund me the whole amount. SUPER SHADY.

obviously i was really only given one choice. take half of my payment back and keep the pos junk item he sent me. so now i have the broken item still sitting in my room, trying to figure out if i can salvage it some how.

do NOT deal with this guy! hes already done the same thing he did to me to someone else! mobs please ban this scammer from the market place. he clearly doesn't deserve to be apart of it.

and the best part is, i was trying to get a hold of him for a week or 2 for my refund, before i finally threatened negative feedback, and thats when he gave me this so called "deal" of his for a refund.

i repeat, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!