PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen it!!!!!!

s14slide
10-24-2003, 03:33 PM
The new cover of esquire. I don't know what you all think of Britney Spears, but I think this is the hottest I've ever seen her. I didn't think white girls came w/ booties like that!!!!!

exitspeed
10-24-2003, 04:28 PM
:wackit: :bowdown: Damn she does look hot!

Woohoo my 200 post!:gives:

s13chica
10-24-2003, 05:20 PM
I do agree that she looks hot...but I just need to say one thing..AIRBRUSH.

Sorry to pop your bubble guys but girls don't have perfectlt toned skin like that..hahaha.

I kinda think she should just pose nude and get it over with...you know she wants to.

thx247
10-24-2003, 08:34 PM
kekek:eek:

s14slide
10-24-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by s13chica

I kinda think she should just pose nude and get it over with...you know she wants to.

she needs to go ahead and do a trio in Playboy w/ the Olsen twins!!!! They're almost there!!!

BadMoJo
10-25-2003, 12:41 AM
I do agree that she looks hot...

I like the way you think. ;)

and yes she=the hotness in that picture. :boink:

S14TiNMAN
10-25-2003, 01:21 AM
:aw:

Got Sileighty?
10-26-2003, 02:05 AM
yup shes hot. check out her twin (look-a-like): Britney has a twin sister??? (http://www.richardland.com/features/spears/britneyclone.htm)

Bill Roberts
10-26-2003, 06:26 AM
This is what she looks like off camera.

s14slide
10-26-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Bill Roberts
This is what she looks like off camera.

I can't tell your tone of voice in this, but I really hope your not trying to say it's a bad thing. She still looks hot in that pic. That booty would bring me in like a moth to a flame. I know I'd hit on her if I saw her at the pool in that pic, even if she was'nt a star. About the pic, as it was downloading on my screen, I thought that red head was her. At least until the rest of the pic loaded. I almost thought she was a straight airbrush queen.

s14slide
10-26-2003, 11:16 AM
I do agree that she looks hot...but I just need to say one thing..AIRBRUSH.

Sorry to pop your bubble guys but girls don't have perfectlt toned skin like that..hahaha.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but think for a minute. No guy in his right mind will think all that is "as is." Have you ever heard of a guy picking up a Playboy and saying, "she's really not all that, it's all airbrush." No, 99% of guys will just look at all the hot looking T&A and enjoy like a man should.

tsunami0ne
10-26-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by s14slide
I can't tell your tone of voice in this, but I really hope your not trying to say it's a bad thing. She still looks hot in that pic. That booty would bring me in like a moth to a flame. I know I'd hit on her if I saw her at the pool in that pic, even if she was'nt a star. About the pic, as it was downloading on my screen, I thought that red head was her. At least until the rest of the pic loaded. I almost thought she was a straight airbrush queen.

Look at her face in that pic. Yuk.

tsunami0ne
10-26-2003, 12:11 PM
I'm probably alone on this, but I think she looks like an 11 year old girl with an adult's body. I dont see what all the fuss is about. Oh well, then again I'm probably the only one that thought Jennifer Lopez was ugly from the beginning too.

SlideStar
10-26-2003, 12:57 PM
:hitit:

KiDyNomiTe
10-26-2003, 04:45 PM
All girls where make up, some more than others, but who cares what they look like w/o. leave early or sleep till they put it back on lol.

Britney is hot, she is trying to be like Christina now. Showing more of her sexy side cuz Christina stole all her glory, until she went fat? Anyone know if she still is fat?

Anyways Olsen twins are hot too, sure they also wear a lot of make up, but honestly I don't think anyone would turn them down, especially for the both of em :boink:

S13SilviaGirl
10-26-2003, 09:26 PM
I just need to say one thing..AIRBRUSH.

HAHAHA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true!

Got Sileighty?
10-26-2003, 09:50 PM
am i the only one that thinks the olsen twins aint all that?? i think its the whole twin idea that makes them attractive (the whole is more than the sum of its parts). imho, theyre aiight.

but britney is hot. shes smoking hot with makeup; without makeup, shes hot. britney is trying to be more sexy, the keyword is sexy. christina is slutty/dirty/skanky (id still hit it though hehe):rolleyes:

aznpoopy
10-27-2003, 08:04 AM
i agree with got sil80 on the olsen twins... sorry but i look at them and see 'full house.' waaay too young for me lol.

britney's ass looks :aw: in that picture. um... damn. otherwise i never really liked her. the photo itself is nice tho. the way they made her up seems slightly retro. its cool.

tsunami0ne
10-27-2003, 04:31 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bspears2.jpg

ya i dunno what's up with the olsen twins. they look average to me.

Zemus
10-27-2003, 05:38 PM
Eww..

I think girls can look great with little to no makeup. I think my gf is very very beautiful (no im not bragging) IMO without makup, hence natural beauty, but mis spears, eww look at her face :shakes: looks like gross :-/

Bliss
10-27-2003, 06:21 PM
ok, how many of you would seriously kick spears or the twins out of bed? SERIOUSLY, dont lie.. :D then again, there are alot of guys who wouldnt kick anyone out of their bed..lol

tsunami0ne
10-27-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Oni
Eww..

I think girls can look great with little to no makeup. I think my gf is very very beautiful (no im not bragging) IMO without makup, hence natural beauty, but mis spears, eww look at her face :shakes: looks like gross :-/

exactly. dont u guys reemember the days when u were in elementary or middle school and you'd get all googly over girls that were actually naturally pretty? (im not a pedophile)

Why... putting on that much makeup to cover your hideous face is like... getting a front end conversion!! *cough* *cough*
just kidding.

This thread is really shallow.

hondaguy
10-28-2003, 01:23 AM
:yum:

tsunami0ne
10-28-2003, 03:16 PM
... here are pictures of Eminem.... before he got his makeover!!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/eminem3.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/eminem.jpg

97DubTruck
10-28-2003, 05:14 PM
who we went from britney spears to eminem. haha i think 1992 was a roughyear for everybody especially up and coming white rappers. i like public enemy.:cool:

Zemus
10-28-2003, 06:41 PM
MARSHALS HAS A ALF SHIRT ON!! OWNAGE!

Got Sileighty?
10-28-2003, 07:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHA pwN3d!!! cmon guys where are those pwn3d pics? when i check back on this thread there better be a ton of em

tsunami0ne
10-28-2003, 09:04 PM
heh, well, nobody really knows if it's really him in those pictures anyways.

HEY NICE UNDERPANTS!

Nissan240SX
10-30-2003, 09:01 PM
Here you go, Sorry morph i search but apparently didn't search hard enough, it'll be ok. I promise

Maeda
10-31-2003, 01:27 AM
My g/f almost never wears makeup! like 7 days a week no makeup minus about 3-4 hours on the weekend...

Then again I know deep down inside shes really a car guy...

AKADriver
10-31-2003, 11:26 AM
Mine doesn't wear any makeup either, not even on the weekend. She had to cake it on for dance recitals when she was younger and can't stand it now. She doesn't need it anyway :)

I saw a good site about airbrushing, they had a picture of a HOT girl in a bikini, then when you moused over different parts of the picture it would cut to the non-airbrushed version where she was wrinkly and blotchy and about 15 pounds heavier. Pretty impressive what they can do in this day and age, since there isn't actually any "airbrush" involved anymore, just Photoshop.

SimpleS14
10-31-2003, 11:59 AM
meh....she doesn't look that good (even with the touch up).

Don't get me wrong......I would still munish her.

Maeda
10-31-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by AKADriver
Mine doesn't wear any makeup either, not even on the weekend. She had to cake it on for dance recitals when she was younger and can't stand it now.

Weird, same thing with mine. Does your g/f get a "hard-on" for primer, zipties, junkyard wheels, and negative camber too? :D

AKADriver
10-31-2003, 12:57 PM
Ah, don't I wish, but she's learning :D