PDA

View Full Version : computer mmorpg's

One_love_silvia
06-03-2011, 10:14 PM
wanted to see how many mmo players we got on here. u can put the games uve played/currently play, and ur character u play most on

im currently playing aion on a private server. look for people to join me, as it is getting terribly boring playing a game by myself lol

ive also played:
WoW - too many chars to list
d2lod- same as above
rakion - mainly blacksmiths (non rpg)
rohan: blood feud - ninja/assassin or whatever
gunbound (before it turned to shit) (non rpg)

but whoever wants to join me in aion, the lvling speed is increased so its much faster than real aion (the major downfall of live aion)
site is: infiniteaion.com
easy to follow instructions on install and acc creation
im on the high rate realm, and im an elyos spiritmaster. im lookin to lvl a gladiator as soon as i find other people to play with.

it would be sick to get a big ass group goin to play with and lvl together with.

if u dl and play, my character's name is augustas.

if u need help just pm me on here and il respond right away.

now lets see how many mmo players we got here!

innovation
06-04-2011, 12:15 PM
I play WoW My Rogue (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/johnrambo/advanced)
Before that I played Star Wars Galaxies, and now Im just biding my time waiting for The Old Republic to come out

Mr Miyagi
06-04-2011, 12:48 PM
I played Runescape and Ragnarok. Ragnarok is the tits, and Runescape was good 5 years ago.

I might try this Aion game.

w0nderbr3ad
06-04-2011, 01:03 PM
I currently play APB: reloaded. I play as an enforcer with a few other friends. Pretty fun raging till 3am.

DP-AE86
06-04-2011, 01:27 PM
hmm... Aion looks interesting... I might try it later tonight.

I used to play alot of mmorpg's. not so much anymore. I play MapleStory now bc of my friend bugging me about it...

Matej
06-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Been playing Lord of the Rings Online on and off for the past three years. :)
Played WoW before that, but with every new expansion it got sillier.

SochBAT
06-04-2011, 01:44 PM
I used to play WoW too, but then I got a life/school/girlfriend.

RagnarokOnline was fun as shit. I had an assassin dateraping bitches.

I also played Dofus. That was fun as shit. It is a turn based, tactical RPG. Each race plays differently and its a lot more strategic, IMHO.

innovation
06-04-2011, 01:49 PM
I used to play WoW too, but then I got a life/school/girlfriend.

RagnarokOnline was fun as shit. I had an assassin dateraping bitches.

I also played Dofus. That was fun as shit. It is a turn based, tactical RPG. Each race plays differently and its a lot more strategic, IMHO.

Thanks socheat for making me look like a failure lol

One_love_silvia
06-04-2011, 03:15 PM
lol^

and to u guys who wana try aion, DO IT! if u dont like it u can always just uninstall it. id start downloading now tho if u wana play by tnight... idk how fast ur comp is, but it takes a pretty long while to download it lol

il even help you guys find out what class u want. mcXZIjmReM0

Mr Miyagi
06-04-2011, 03:19 PM
looks kind of stupid

Matej
06-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Way too much magic and fantasy for my taste. Looks like that dumb Rift game.

Mr Miyagi
06-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Way too much magic and fantasy for my taste. Looks like that dumb Rift game.

Thats what I was thinking. I enjoy realistic games.

Probably why I stick to racing and sports games.

theronin
06-04-2011, 04:09 PM
DotA/HoN FTMFW

One_love_silvia
06-04-2011, 04:21 PM
^u guys are missing the point of mmo's then.
Idt there's a single mmo out there that isn't "fantasy like" or that doesnt have magic or what not.

I personally play video games mainly so I can go do something that I cudnt possibly do in real life. Otherwise I'd just go do it in rl lol.

Mr Miyagi
06-04-2011, 07:05 PM
^u guys are missing the point of mmo's then.
Idt there's a single mmo out there that isn't "fantasy like" or that doesnt have magic or what not.

I personally play video games mainly so I can go do something that I cudnt possibly do in real life. Otherwise I'd just go do it in rl lol.

I used to play one where everyone was Japanese and you have to earn fighting skills and gun skills, it was realistic with like decent graphics and nice REAL weapons.

Matej
06-04-2011, 07:26 PM
That would be my ideal mmorpg.
I really wish someone would make one set in the Middle Ages or WWII Europe or such. With no magic or made up creatures or any such thing, just adventuring in a scenic/interesting setting.

And the experience system could be similar to Fallout (even though it is from 1997, Fallout had the best rpg leveling system devised so far in my opinion), where instead of leveling the player can only hone their skills and learn new ones, slowly improving at survival, using various weapons, first aid, and such, instead of gaining strength and agility to the point where a higher level character can kill a lower level with one hit while the lower level can beat on him for an hour and do barely any damage.

One_love_silvia
06-04-2011, 07:28 PM
I used to play one where everyone was Japanese and you have to earn fighting skills and gun skills, it was realistic with like decent graphics and nice REAL weapons.

Thats interesting. though u have to admit its hard to find shooter games that are mmo's and rpgs at the same time lol

BOROSUN
06-04-2011, 08:21 PM
played too many to list but currently i'm playing now
dcuo
lotr
apb
eve

waiting on
firefall
tera
archage
dawn of fantasy

there is a official fallout online on development. im excited.
you guys might want to try global agenda or apb its f2p and WWII online does also exsist fp2 but its limited.

TheWolf
06-04-2011, 09:39 PM
I used to play FFXI but then it got ghey and was nothing but grinding, like everything, gold was heavily farmed by robots and if by some random draw when you signed up you got a japanese server, tough shit, you couldn't switch servers so it was like surprise everyone is lvl 75+ and your 1, not a chance of doing anything. That and the economy in the game was messed up from them perma banning gil hunters every 10 minutes.

lawrenceyang
06-04-2011, 09:47 PM
can never stick with a game for very long...mmo's are a recipe for failure for me =p

Matej
06-05-2011, 12:20 AM
there is a official fallout online on development. im excited.
Really excited that it is being developed under Interplay.
I signed up for the beta.

Prime
06-05-2011, 02:53 AM
Used to play FFXI. Eriond - Seraph/Bismarck servers. Game got to be insane fun later on, but I just didn't have any friends to play with since they all switched to XIV. Which they then quit as well.
Currently have an active FFXIV account, but haven't played since February. It's still free, so I don't feel terrible about it or anything. Got to level 40 Pally on WoW, but that game flat out bored me to death, so never went past that.

DeathMetal
06-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Anarchy Online.

Easily one of the greatest games ever made EXCEPT...for the graphics.

zaneithan
06-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Really excited that it is being developed under Interplay.
I signed up for the beta.

except interplay is heavily in debt and at risk of closing.. it may never happen sadly.

Vatche
06-05-2011, 11:24 AM
those games are like heroin. at least wow was. fuck that shit. so pointless.

sorry i hate. played wow for awhile it was like torture.

another thing i hate is farming and grinding. that is a fucking waste of time. i would rather work hard in rl and make real money kthx.

DeathMetal
06-05-2011, 12:03 PM
My old 220 enforcer from Anarchy Online:

Auno.org - Equipment Configurator (http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=149804)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2578/terrok.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/terrok.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Can't really see my toon well here but it's the best I got.

Miss it.

Now I have a 220 Fixer named Scypah that I'm working on.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3162/scyu.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/scyu.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Matej
06-05-2011, 12:24 PM
except interplay is heavily in debt and at risk of closing.. it may never happen sadly.
Interplay was heavily in debt and they actually did close for a while. Everybody presumed them dead. However, after years of lying dormant it seems they have finally been re-emerging.

kandyflip445
06-05-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm playing WoW again. I had sold my old account to a friend and had to start fresh. Swarmlord @ Ravenholdt - Game - World of Warcraft (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/swarmlord/advanced)

Thats my new toon.

1on1
06-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Blade and Soul is what I am waiting for!!!!!

EtA1jSreK84

mNFjqF3QmeU

omgRWDgoodness!
06-05-2011, 03:41 PM

That would be my ideal mmorpg.
I really wish someone would make one set in the Middle Ages or WWII Europe or such.

Thats interesting. though u have to admit its hard to find shooter games that are mmo's and rpgs at the same time lol

There is an MMOFPS, it's called Battleground Europe: WWII Online. I personally love the game to pieces and think it's one of the best things ever created by anyone, ever. I'm a HUGE WWII nerd so naturally I was destined to find out about it one way or another. I've had an account since 2006 and have been playing on and off (mostly off) since then, reasons being either not having a job to pay the $15/month or like now, saving money for car shit. I know the graphics are nothing to get excited about, but the gameplay and several other factors MUCH more than make up for it if you ask me. Even still, the visuals have improved a lot since the "original" days of the game circa 2001 I believe. There is simply so many things to do in this game, all more or less constructive towards the "war effort" to help your side advance, and no stupid stuff like resource hoarding or base building. Anything from flying fighters/bombers, commandeering tanks, Naval destroyers to towing AA & AT guns, hauling men and equipment or simply fighting on foot. Don't think of Battlefield 1942 either, as you can't just hop into a tank or plane as a infantryman and resume the fight from there, each of those are a separate role and unit of their own (although you can hitch a ride sitting ON some vehicles as infantry). Each side, Axis and Allied, also has their own respective High Command. These are real human players that assume the role of generals and other high-ranking individuals that place all kinds of attack and defense objectives, among other tasks and missions. Jesus Christ, there is simply so goddamn much you can do in this game that I could write a research paper on it. There's a website and everything, new players can try it out with a 2-week trial period they offer.

Cliff notes:

MMO-FPS WWII game, set during Western European front '39-'41
HIGHLY recommended for WWII freaks like myself.
I think they raised the price and it's something like $17 a month now, cheaper if you pre-pay for several months.
Intuitive, so many things to do. No ghey bullshaith.
NOT easy to get into by any means, usually for the more dedicated players.
Team-oriented, friendly and helpful community (for the most part).

you guys might want to try global agenda or apb its f2p and WWII online does also exsist fp2 but its limited.

Glad I'm not the only one on Zilvia that knows about this game, honestly thought I was.

Matej
06-05-2011, 03:58 PM
It appears to be first-person though, and I cannot stand first person games. People claim that first-person is the most realistic, but in real life I have peripheral vision instead of the claustrophobic feeling caused by looking at things through a rectangle.
Apparently I am a very picky gamer. :)

Arma II is a great war game that I have played recently. The graphics are amazing, the map is giant, and above all, I had fun playing it.

Pretty sure it has no limit on how many players and AI there can be. (Yes I know the video uses first-person, but I play it in the third-person view.)
8KK6Fo3Y0AU

Mr Miyagi
06-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Arma 2 looks crasay

lflkajfj12123
06-05-2011, 05:53 PM
zzKzPpoxXOA

i'm in there somewhere

i played ffxi then lineage 2 then wow

but that was many many years ago

BOROSUN
06-05-2011, 08:01 PM
i hate 3rd person shooters. cause camping on corners is lame.

CleanAndLegit
07-31-2011, 10:55 PM
sooo i didnt wanna make a new thread for mmorpgs so does anyone play runescape still.....

jesse_s13
07-31-2011, 10:56 PM
I play world of tanks lol

Jonathong
07-31-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm sad to say, but I too am back on WoW ahah it really is like a drug. Just when your clean bam! Right back to it

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using Tapatalk

koukikat180sx
08-01-2011, 12:37 PM
I play WoW My Rogue (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/johnrambo/advanced)
Before that I played Star Wars Galaxies, and now Im just biding my time waiting for The Old Republic to come out

Carry and/or teach me how to PvP!!!!!!!! <3. (I actually hate PvP, don't ask me what I'm doing on a PvP server.)

I play WoW. I'm on Tichondrius/horde. Add me on real id: koukikat180sx @ gmail.com (without the spaces).

I tried out Aion when it first came out. I totally love the graphics. It's a really beautiful game. But I have a lot of friends who play WoW and Aion just didn't have that homey kinda feel to it.

DeathMetal
08-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Got some updates done. Toon is near completion.

You guys should try Anarchy Online. It's free and whatnot.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/937/220scyboc.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/220scyboc.jpg/)

terrence
08-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Waiting for SWTOR, playing haven & hearth and other f2p's until then.

One_love_silvia
08-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm sad to say, but I too am back on WoW ahah it really is like a drug. Just when your clean bam! Right back to it

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using Tapatalk

rofl....ive been wanting to play it so bad... but i dont wana fork over the $$ for the expac, and then pay 15$ a month. esp since i just recently bought xbox live for a year lol.

and i love aion. ive been wanting to get back on it, but the stupid private servers i play on are always having stupid ass launcher problems... so i think i have to reinstall aion completely...which will take a fucking day on this pos comp...

and im not that patient. and i hardly have enough time to play xbox live as it is...

between forza 3 and cod:MW thats as many games as i can play at a time lol

id like to try the free rift trial, but im 99% sure my computer cant even run it lol

HyperTek
08-01-2011, 08:39 PM
I been playing Vindictus

It is free, graphics are good

BURSTspeed
08-01-2011, 09:56 PM
played runescape for over 6 years, was involved in a small glitch in the game and they "banned me from the tracks for life" lol

wonpoo
08-01-2011, 10:15 PM
im starting to play eden eternal, its a cool little fun game. imm more into League of Legends, and Heroes of Newerth, and more like tower defense kinda stuff.

StryfeS13
08-01-2011, 10:31 PM
^ League of Legends is great man. Not really a fan of HoN though.

I used to play WoW...I had 3 level 80's, all in epics. I stopped playing before the new expansion though.

I'm about to go try Vindictus.

wonpoo
08-01-2011, 10:48 PM
^ good stuff, im not a big follower of HON, but the graphics, and overal balance of the game is cool, but to me not as exciting as L.O.L.

BOROSUN
08-02-2011, 01:50 AM
vindictus raid party?

i have a fiona and karok.

BOROSUN
08-09-2011, 09:31 PM
14trvuTmjHg

lol its by jagex who made runescape.

misterdumby
08-09-2011, 10:12 PM
I used to be into computer games. The only thing I play now is minecraft every now and then :hide:

Crondy
11-15-2011, 09:06 AM
What's the shit in the mmorpg category these days?

BOROSUN
11-15-2011, 05:23 PM
games thats out? depends what you like...

action... vindictus/darkfall/
superhero... dcuo
traditional... lotr/vanguard/atlantica online.

its really what you like these days. mmo have reach where everything feels the same.

also forget gw2 or swtor(unless you're a big sw fan its eh). its all about archeage these days .

similar building ability like wurm or xsyon. but a way better mmo.
Yv5Sh3M2iP8
j7WUuzsEqaM
SmO6iTsueg0
f1p1os9-L7A
build everything boats, flying airships.

Crondy
11-16-2011, 06:06 AM
i cant watch videos atm sorry, but thanks. im just looking for like a wow thing thats free and more like runescape hahaha that was the shit in elementary.

BOROSUN
11-16-2011, 10:12 AM
nothing wrong with runscape. i play it sometimes.

HyperTek
11-16-2011, 10:29 AM
anyone try lego universe online?
ghEZs6ViXF8

wangan_cruiser
11-16-2011, 11:49 AM
used to play this game dekaron/2moons

http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/12646/274882_full.jpg

kandyflip445
11-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Anyone get the invite to the weekend beta for SW:TOR?

trainkiller
11-16-2011, 08:59 PM
anyone play DOFUS now a days?

CleanAndLegit
11-17-2011, 12:13 PM
nothing wrong with runscape. i play it sometimes.
yeah man nothing wrong with it :P
ahahaha i play a good amount only when i got time :P

BOROSUN
11-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Anyone get the invite to the weekend beta for SW:TOR?

:naughty: ooh yeah

BOROSUN
11-17-2011, 12:34 PM
anyone try lego universe online?
ghEZs6ViXF8

my son is played it. f2p i think you're limited with certain stuff and lego peices. he's not playing it anymore so i guess he got bored with it.:down:

theronin
11-17-2011, 02:55 PM
^ good stuff, im not a big follower of HON, but the graphics, and overal balance of the game is cool, but to me not as exciting as L.O.L.

im a big time HoN/DotA fan. if anyone is interested in playing some HoN or giving me a DotA 2 beta key lemme know. ;)

Matej
11-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Been playing FOnline 2238 a lot lately. It is a free mmo made from the original two Fallouts. It is PvP and a pretty difficult game to get into, but that is why I like it.

FOnline: 2238 (http://fonline2238.blogspot.com)
FOnline 2238 Forum (http://fonline2238.net)
FOnline: 2238 Wiki (http://www.fonline2238.net/wiki/Main_Page)

s13hatch92
12-28-2011, 09:18 PM
World of Warcraft(not playing anymore)
Shaiya (not playing anymore)
Runes of Magic(not playing anymore)
League of Legends( still playing)
Warcaft 3(not playing anymore)

Quail
12-29-2011, 10:21 AM
its really what you like these days. mmo have reach where everything feels the same.

also forget gw2 or swtor(unless you're a big sw fan its eh). its all about archeage these days .

similar building ability like wurm or xsyon. but a way better mmo.

build everything boats, flying airships.

Archeage looks very interesting. Do you play?

terrence
12-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Archeage looks very interesting. Do you play?

Game is in open(maybe closed idk) beta in korea still.

We probably won't see it until Q4 2012.

scott883
12-29-2011, 12:07 PM
World of Warcraft was in all top 150 guilds quit during cata cause the game is stupid now. played lord of the rings online wasn't feeling it, played city of heroes wasn't feeling it, played star wars wasn't feeling it... a whole lot of not feeling it hahah i play league of legends now one of the best and most solid free games out doesn't take a life to play it.

BOROSUN
12-29-2011, 12:46 PM
Try dc universe online. F2p minus the dlc.
I was sub then I quit when it became a ghost town. Lot more players now, stupid SOE should had f2p in the first place.

lflkajfj12123
12-29-2011, 04:17 PM
World of Warcraft was in all top 150 guilds quit during cata cause the game is stupid now. played lord of the rings online wasn't feeling it, played city of heroes wasn't feeling it, played star wars wasn't feeling it... a whole lot of not feeling it hahah i play league of legends now one of the best and most solid free games out doesn't take a life to play it.

wow has been stupid since like 1 year after release (yes thats a long time ago)

i quit way before an expansion ever came out and i used to play hardcore

i played on stormreaver when the first level 60 character hit (Xenif Troll Rogue) we used to run around ganking the shit out of him and his gaurds to fuck with his progress hahaha

thats when wow was fun when world pvp actually existed

Jonathong
12-29-2011, 05:23 PM
thats when wow was fun when world pvp actually existed

Yea world pvp was the shit, too bad No one ever does that anymore. I quit during cata it just became stupid especially now that they are bringing in that new Kung Fu panda race/class.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

lflkajfj12123
12-29-2011, 06:32 PM
nFwRLyqzxlE

a video from vanilla wow me and my old guild nightmare inc / harrow

iamtheyi
12-29-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm going to start playing SW:TOR and GW2 soon. Anyone else on here going?

Just out of curiosity too, anyone play any good F2P mmorpgs?

terrence
12-29-2011, 08:02 PM
Been playing SWTOR off and on through beta and now pre-release/release. Pretty disappointing to see how much they have taken out since beta.

BOROSUN
12-29-2011, 09:03 PM
I cbt also..swtor is mediocre. Once the voice over appeal rubs off. It has no appeal.

Matej
12-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Just started downloading Allods Online and Runes of Magic. Judging only from Youtube videos so far, they both look great for being free.
Allods Online (http://allods.gpotato.com)
Runes of Magic (http://us.runesofmagic.com)

theronin
12-30-2011, 06:50 PM
been playing SWTOR with some old real life friends trying to recapture the blast we had with WoW launch... so far it isn't working.

BOROSUN
01-06-2012, 12:46 AM
rUeRQSRMiFc
some in-game footage.

when this game is released, goodbye bf3!

also i'd like to add FALLOUT ONLINE has resumed!

BOROSUN
01-30-2012, 09:38 PM
more of archeage

jizbkapr6-Y
random shit

KfZ-KreTCxw
pvp seige

ekaNIc8dd6U
kraken sea battle

Of2yPCKDNAQ
building castle

GhostlyCoupe
02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
I too was pretty dissapointed with Star Wars.

I think maybe I've just outgrown MMO's in general....

There's not really any passion left in the industry. MMO's are created as cash cows now and lack any real inspiration.

BOROSUN
02-01-2012, 12:57 PM
archeage will change your mind.
another is tera, just announce open dynamic event so its evolving nicely.
mmo might have plateaued. but the new games coming up will bump it up.

cartoony-linear-no immersion-badly optimized swtor, i knew it was a wash before hand,
the only thing i was opptimistic was the vo but, the cut scene gets annoying. should
have been more like skyrim. imo it didnt even live up to swg as a mmo.

Nicelyphe
02-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Currently don't play any MMO's anymore, and the ones I have are now ruined and the community sucks..

WoW [For about 2 years]
RuneScape [For about 6 years, game died in 07, did play after the 07 crash though]

Not an MMO, but now it's all about Forza 4 and Skyrim.

terrence
02-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Theme parks killed mmo's, its all about the sandbox now.

BOROSUN
02-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Bs4VWg2PjpE
cb4 seige

im not feeling that hover shooting arrow crap.

iamtheyi
02-08-2012, 05:06 PM
that game actually looks pretty awesome pawesome lol

BOROSUN
02-13-2012, 10:34 PM
fuck yeah steam punk

l2jZbNHa3jc

damn, this looks amazing.

SochBAT
02-14-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm playing Vanilla WoW on a server, and man is it hard. I fucking love this shit.

Crondy
02-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Forza 4 is the greatest game created but the points system is straight retard status.

Matej
02-14-2012, 05:51 PM
For the past two moons I have been hooked on LotRO again. Although I really only do Monster Play, playing as a bad guy. :)

Wonder if Guild Wars 2 will be any good.

iamtheyi
02-14-2012, 05:57 PM
For the past two moons I have been hooked on LotRO again. Although I really only do Monster Play, playing as a bad guy. :)

Played that for 1 week and quit lol. Takes too much time to get to places. Not enough people playing so you feel like you're by yourself most of the time. Mobs spawn at a slugs pace so doing 1 quest can take forever lol.

Matej
02-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Played that for 1 week and quit lol. Takes too much time to get to places. Not enough people playing so you feel like you're by yourself most of the time. Mobs spawn at a slugs pace so doing 1 quest can take forever lol.
Sounds like you were on the wrong server. Brandywine is where it is at. :)

iamtheyi
02-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Sounds like you were on the wrong server. Brandywine is where its at. :)

lol. Maybe I'll give it another go.. on that server instead of the ghost town server I was on.

Crondy
02-14-2012, 08:22 PM
how the hell do you install fallout online?

BOROSUN
02-14-2012, 08:26 PM
my character is at windfola.

Matej
02-15-2012, 07:19 AM
how the hell do you install fallout online?
If you mean FOnline, they just wiped the server, and others are currently having issues as well. Hoping it will be back to normal soon.

As for Fallout Online, it got cancelled thanks to Bethesda, those jerks. I was really rooting for Interplay in the legal battle.

BOROSUN
02-15-2012, 05:35 PM
i'm kinda glad bethesda won. interplay would have failed hard on a FO mmo.

speedgod^s13
02-15-2012, 09:09 PM
I play swtor, and it's my first mmo. I've noticed so many complaints about it, but people have to think, this game is still new! I'm having a blast, even though I'm only a level 25 consular. Sucks, that all of my other guild members are level 50, and pvp'ing all the time, but I'll get there eventually. Then, I have to roll some alts, which is going to take even more time, but I really want to make some empire alts!

theronin
02-16-2012, 12:08 AM
I play swtor, and it's my first mmo. I've noticed so many complaints about it, but people have to think, this game is still new! I'm having a blast, even though I'm only a level 25 consular. Sucks, that all of my other guild members are level 50, and pvp'ing all the time, but I'll get there eventually. Then, I have to roll some alts, which is going to take even more time, but I really want to make some empire alts!

Its not that swtor is bad, but WoW release was simply epic and many were hoping that swtor would recapture that magic

BOROSUN
02-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Never played wow but, I heard it had a pretty bad launch.

As for swtor, Ppl were expecting greatness since it had some like a 200 mil development budget. Mostly many who loved star wars galaxies were looking forward for the next star wars mmo. Many were disappointed mainly it was a heavy theme park, badly optimized, lack of characterization, railroad space travel, no immersion, (my favorite) ugly character design and animation.

lol valor farming
GgTaWNP2HJ0

Matej
02-16-2012, 01:24 PM
i'm kinda glad bethesda won. interplay would have failed hard on a FO mmo.
The direction Bethesda went with the Fallout franchise really disappointed me and I pretend those Fallouts do not exists. On the other hand, the original two Fallouts are among my favorite games ever. Made by Interplay, they were pretty much their flagship games, which is why I was rooting for them to win the rights back.
I know Interplay is not in the best state right now, but I still had hopes, since they seemed to be getting really serious about making V13.

Although who knows, maybe it can still happen in the future. I just hope Bethesda would not be the one behind it as I have never been a fan of their games.

lflkajfj12123
02-16-2012, 01:35 PM
?... wow had a great launch

BOROSUN
02-16-2012, 08:47 PM
The direction Bethesda went with the Fallout franchise really disappointed me and I pretend those Fallouts do not exists. On the other hand, the original two Fallouts are among my favorite games ever. Made by Interplay, they were pretty much their flagship games, which is why I was rooting for them to win the rights back.
I know Interplay is not in the best state right now, but I still had hopes, since they seemed to be getting really serious about making V13.

Although who knows, maybe it can still happen in the future. I just hope Bethesda would not be the one behind it as I have never been a fan of their games.

i did enjoy both. one is classical but, FO3 was just super immerssive.

just like skyrim, it sucked me into the world.

BOROSUN
02-17-2012, 03:48 PM
i just wanted to give this game more spotlight with this mmofps.
H1eZfJcS7I0
L4mVZtVrNY8

available for pc, ps3 and vita. no xbox. basically you're a hire merc to battle in the world for eve players trying to gain that planet to access moe power & money.

ive play eve online a couple of times free trials but, never got into it.
XKnObxB9XCs
c0M7jkv3xkQ

dust514 is going to get eve real interesting.

Matej
02-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Very curious to try out Jagged Alliance Online (http://jaggedalliance.gamigo.com).

terrence
02-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Stalker online sounds fun, haven't yet figured out how to make it work though..

Stalker Online &bull; (http://forum.stalker-online.co/viewtopic.php?p=141110&lng=ru#p141110)

speedgod^s13
02-19-2012, 06:22 PM
i just wanted to give this game more spotlight with this mmofps.
H1eZfJcS7I0
L4mVZtVrNY8

available for pc, ps3 and vita. no xbox. basically you're a hire merc to battle in the world for eve players trying to gain that planet to access moe power & money.

ive play eve online a couple of times free trials but, never got into it.
XKnObxB9XCs
c0M7jkv3xkQ

dust514 is going to get eve real interesting.

That looks sick!!

SochBAT
02-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Spiral Knights. Fuck yeah!

8Nismo9
02-21-2012, 09:41 PM

dude i fucking miss star wars galaxies....damn you WoW for killing SWG

BOROSUN
03-30-2012, 10:57 AM
xjUNErpmxqo
otherland is based on the book by tad williams.

i'm impressed , a mmo with a dynamic npc. not just standing there 24/7. finally.

BOROSUN
04-07-2012, 04:36 PM
they lifted the nda...open world pve
xL_YC_kX-jQ

BOROSUN
07-01-2012, 03:44 PM
some pics of my adventures in beta firefall
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/MANGOLIAN_IAN2/GenkiSudoMay-21-2012NewEden5p7.png

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/MANGOLIAN_IAN2/GenkiSudoMay-21-2012NewEden5p3.png

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/MANGOLIAN_IAN2/GenkiSudoMay-21-2012NewEden5p5.png

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/MANGOLIAN_IAN2/GenkiSudoMay-21-2012NewEden2p11.png
night mining

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/MANGOLIAN_IAN2/GenkiSudoMay-21-2012NewEden2p3.png

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/MANGOLIAN_IAN2/GenkiSudoMay-18-2012NewEden2p3.png

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/MANGOLIAN_IAN2/GenkiSudoMay-21-2012NewEden3p3.png
this game has awesome lighting.

daftphunk
07-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Guild wars 2

terrence
01-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Archeage finally has an english site: ArcheAge (http://www.archeage.com/en#index)

Been watching korean obt streams lately, pretty stoked on it.

Coodsie
01-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Tera online will be free to play starting next month. i like it more than Guild Wars 2.

mr_eh
01-16-2013, 02:08 PM
:| Started with Everquest, max level, did all the high level raids. Migrated to WoW, 7th guild to kill Onyxia when it was the only world boss... have 5 level 90s now

I'd try to remember all the ones inbetween but I can't... also active in guild wars2, planetside... played anarchy online at release I see that mentioned... I can't remember wows launch if it was good or not IIRC it was pretty smooth

One_love_silvia
02-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Tera online will be free to play starting next month. i like it more than Guild Wars 2.

came here exactly for this. i've picked it up and i'm really enjoying it. i'm playing a dps warrior.

Castanic warrior, name is Orianni, on the "lake of tears" server.

hmu and lets play :D

BOROSUN
02-09-2013, 01:54 AM
forgot about it....dling tera asap.

im playing path of exile right now it's addictingly dope.

One_love_silvia
02-09-2013, 08:46 PM

hry up and add me :P

Jlugo711
02-11-2013, 09:37 AM

I have to agree.. Path of Exile is awesome, I've been playing on Hardcore and damn it's tough, but a lot of fun.

terrence
02-11-2013, 09:40 AM
PoE, is superb.

Archeage has a western publisher now, Trion Worlds. So that's a relief.

Crondy
04-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Just wanted to let all the gamers know about a new forum specifically for finding other players. It will tremendously help people find others with similar interests, whether it be raids on role playing games, MLG practice and teammates, zombies on COD, custom games, tandems, etc. The most positive and active members will receive an opportunity to become mods. We have big plans for extensive content, feel free to post and ask!

Coodsie
04-16-2013, 03:46 AM
Sadly, im on the Euro server (recently moved duty stations to Japan) so i cannot play Tera on a US Server. otherwise i would join ya One_love_siliva

nekrodev
04-16-2013, 09:59 PM
I've pretty much given up on most MMOs, played WoW pretty solid for about 6 years up until late last year.

I'm currently playing Defiance, which is more MMO-shooter than RPG, but there are RPG elements, and made by Trion, the people who did Rift.

Matej
04-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Path of Exile is what Diablo 3 should have been.

Matej
07-10-2013, 01:19 AM
FOnline2 is in beta. The most niche game ever. :)
FOnline2 Client Download (http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=477.0)

dyXd0GfdkJQ

One_love_silvia
07-24-2013, 04:44 PM
i play aion with my friend sometimes. i get bored with mmo's now though that I play league a lot. i just find league to be more competitive.

BOROSUN
08-25-2013, 05:36 PM
my mmo-games list waiting 2014 for...

Archeage. tons of video on it already.

Black Desert. I said "if Vindictus was a real open world mmo" then it would be born as black desert. beautiful game.
SNFSw107MQs
it has some gender locked classes. typical class has both. who wants to fight as a gorilla fighting machine as a female.

Star citizen.
hzcelfmiRMg
get your wing commander on. pc only

eso : elder scroll online. tons of ppl want to see this fail. hopefully not. but, you do have to buy the game + sub fee and on top of that cash shop. I hope I get beta invite.
JWXjzLEGV9U
available on pc / ps4

cinematic trailer has some pvp clues.
OwUxMp1RQQ4

problem with these faction are....ppl have multiple characters on 1 server. like planetside 2, it can landslide battles and areas. people WILL join the most populated faction.

iamtheyi
08-25-2013, 10:11 PM
not excited for FFXIV?

BOROSUN
08-26-2013, 02:03 AM
nope. I don't know why.

Driftwire
08-26-2013, 05:16 AM
Waiting to try ESO, Kinda want to try FF but I dont like the turn based shit..

ocn
08-26-2013, 06:14 AM
FF14 ? cuz its a mmo so its not turned based and i been playin since 2010

Driftwire
08-26-2013, 07:37 AM
It was taken down and its relaunching..

ocn
08-26-2013, 11:10 AM
yeah played all alpha and beta ..now on early access shits fun

BOROSUN
09-15-2013, 02:03 AM
hICRzBgx6SI

reminds me a lot like mortal online. im hoping there's no magic here.

Matej
09-26-2014, 02:43 PM
Is anyone on here playing ArcheAge?
Probably the most fun MMO I have tried in a while.

S14DB
09-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Is anyone on here playing ArcheAge?
Probably the most fun MMO I have tried in a while.

It's an MMO? I thought it was a queue simulator... :tardrim:

Matej
09-26-2014, 06:51 PM
They added more servers due to the unprecedented popularity.

BOROSUN
09-26-2014, 10:12 PM
I wished archeage came sooner. seems like I wasted my time in ESO. they came out with if you stay X amount of months , we'll give you this reward. yeah that's cool... cancelled.

anyways, i hear the ganking is strong , once youre out in the open lands. ive been on the railroad quest tracks since last 2 beta. i haven't ventured out. i was just grinding and playing with builds.

so, far bow/vital/defense . that's a bow, shields and scepters on agility build . i'm liking for pve grind. hopefully, later on. it will help me survive some ganker 1v1 .

1on1
09-29-2014, 11:27 AM
I play ArcheAge, level 30 Demonologist on Enla, and it's a fun game. I am still getting used to my character and hopefully I will get my char up for PvP :D