PDA

View Full Version : Are 350Z owners all ricers?

Corbic
05-31-2011, 03:42 PM
Well not all as in everyone one of them, but the vast majority. The other day I finally, consciously realized just how much MY350Z makes me disgusted and how I've really never met a fellow Z owner that was not a ricer/douche at heart.

Rather then a lengthy article, I'll just hit some bullets -

- Ugly wheels, 350's are not hard to get right, but so many people slap on horrific 20inch chrome American racing wheels or 17inch 5zigens.

- Body kits, as stated the Z is good looking, a lip, HR hood and call it a day? But for the common Z owner an outlandish body kit is almost required, but lets not stop there. carbon fiber everything, roof overlays, stupid spoilers so forth.

- Performance, what performance? Besides some worthless bolt ons, few owners seem to try and improve these pigs. Actually there are threads with owners arguing that the rep of how heavy the cars are is BS and that 3,300lbs for a 2-seat 240hp coupe is acceptable.

- Automatic... so many automatics!!!

- DIY - what is that? Never heard of it... is that the latest tuner shop?

- Turbo, the few bloks that do go turbo typically have a shop do their complete build. Build threads are populated with crying about delays and costs and how everything turns out haggard in the end. They love to site that a "proper FI Build" is $20k.

- Motorswaps, I've never seen such a militant group defending the honor of their POS mini-van engine. The longer I own one, and the more i look into them the more painfully obvious it becomes that a VQ is nothing but a economy V6 designed for Minivans and family cars that was shoved into a "sports" car because it was all Nissan had after the reorganization.

The engine litterly gets V8 gas mileage, Turbo-4 power and V6 packaging, the worst of everything.

But one mention of a JZ, SR, RB or LS swap and everyone explodes with how stupid that is. :ugh:

- The little shit, wasting 3k on stereo systems, painting your interior, not a single clue about working on a car...

Examples -

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu112/edizzle223/ZLights006.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/Silvia96/photo5.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4354/hu002.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7219/350ztanturri.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img1/4530/interni350zcarbonlook.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp102/S14TEENRB/photo-18.jpg

I'm constantly looking for encouragement and inspiration to remind me why I loved my RWD Eclipse so much... but I'm constantly met with with crap like this. I'm about to say fuck it, sell the Z and buy a RX7 again.:picardfp:

lysticalz
05-31-2011, 04:17 PM
of course not.

but my bro has a 350z and he riced the shit out of it.

Rabbi010
05-31-2011, 04:19 PM

That looks pretty cool. Why u mad?

Are you going to sell YOUR z because a group of other z owner's 'riced' THEIR's out?

Touge Noob S13
05-31-2011, 04:23 PM
Did you already post this on My350Z?

slowvia
Are 350Z owners all ricers?

No.
Check out Chad's build thread on NWN.
2003 Nissan 350z - Chads get back into it Build - Northwest Nissans (http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?t=117128)

Daniel.
Who the fuck cares?

Is it your car?

curbhuggerrps13
05-31-2011, 04:25 PM
booohoooo :wtc: ricer z ruin my day

ayuaddict
05-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Haha, well written thread with examples! It appears that many of them are, but what can we expect from an affordable "sports car"? It's not any worse than the S13 or 14. Some people build them as serious track cars that yield serious results, others build visually appealing street cars that are tastefully modified. Others just lack any sort of taste. Same old. A couple of the cars you posted weren't half bad though.

...if you think this is bad you should see the vast majority of S30 Zs.

Corbic
05-31-2011, 04:27 PM

No

(sarcasm) should I? (sarcasm)

Corbic
05-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Who the fuck cares?

I do, duh.

Razi
05-31-2011, 04:28 PM
You'll find ricers everywhere.
Selling your car because of ricers is silly.

Touge Noob S13
05-31-2011, 04:30 PM
No

(sarcasm) should I? (sarcasm)
Better get to it or else we are just going to think you are some BFE boy bored out of his mind.

Corbic
05-31-2011, 04:32 PM
That looks pretty cool. Why u mad?

Are you going to sell YOUR z because a group of other z owner's 'riced' THEIR's out?

Eyelids, seriously? I didn't realize it was a fucking SRT-4...

Its a contributing factor. I'm mainly aggravated at the fact that its such a shit performance package.

As I stated, the V6 is garbage, FI options are expensive and there really is no "DIY" option with turbos (unlike most inline engines). NA mods are worthless (unlike most V8s) and the overall car feel is cheap and shoddy.

STEEZxIT
You must be on that Charlie Sheen shit.

curbhuggerrps13
You'll find ricers everywhere.
Selling your car because of ricers is silly.
sell it and have someone rice it out :keke:

Daniel.
05-31-2011, 05:30 PM
I do, duh.

Carry on then Broseph. :wan:

I still don't understand Y U SO MAD though. It's a fucking car.

deolio
05-31-2011, 06:02 PM
yeah, my350z is full of dumb ricer/douchebags. i think the rice is due to it being such an affordable car now. it seems like most people who buy them were previously driving either hondas or subarus, both of which aren't exactly known for having owners with the greatest taste.

i don't let the tasteless ricer show car building douchebags bother me. i building a fucking drift car not an extension of my penis.

Corbic
05-31-2011, 06:08 PM
From our very own Rice Thread.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k34/slideways00/SNV10177.jpg

iStayBroke
05-31-2011, 07:42 PM
That looks like it was going in the right direction....
...Then the vinyl lip and colored lips out of fucking nowhere.
And is the doorjam area really painted too? I can't tell.

those need for speed underground headlights..

GoToast
05-31-2011, 08:11 PM
Justify how the VQ motors are crap?

SimpleS14
05-31-2011, 08:23 PM
No.

I think this 350Z is nice....

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248207_219001691452768_127877070565231_834574_4898 787_n.jpg

I'm trying to find this out too haha

WanganRunner
05-31-2011, 08:29 PM

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4771284167_0798c4ce75_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4078/4771919428_fb361a1804_b.jpg

dudermagee
05-31-2011, 08:33 PM
No.

I think this 350Z is nice....

[img]http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248207_219001691452768_127877070565231_834574_4898 787_n.jpg[/ig]

I'm trying to find this out too haha

good example of a clean 350z
also don't know whats wrong with the VQ, doesn't it respond well to bolt-ons and a tune?
Don't they have alot of choices for aftermarket cams, pistons, etc as well?
Don't they have alot of forced induction options?

rps13drift
05-31-2011, 08:34 PM
As a Z owner my self I love the car! I can agree that most of the Z owners I have met fit your above stereo type with car mods and attitude but who cares! its nice to stand out from the crowd and have something different that looks clean and awesome. As for the VQ I also realy like the motor alot! I have a HR model and its not the fastest thing in the world but it rips pretty good! I also realy like the sound the VQ makes! My only complaint is they didnt make alot of aftermarket parts for the motor.

Purestock240
05-31-2011, 08:35 PM
you found a few pics of cars a little ricey ahaha. jeez, i can find 4 rx7's that are ricey doesnt make them all rice, also those cars you posted arent that bad, just not in touch with the newest trend. anything you build is going to be ricey because you obviously wanna build it not with the intent of building something that will suite you, but will make others think more of you

Corbic
05-31-2011, 08:38 PM

240whp at 19mpg premium, even with a 6spd

EXPLODES at anything over 400whp

Bolt-On modifications do NOTHING

Parts are expensive compared to other engines

FI fitment is horrific thanks to the V6 design and engine bay size.

Have you ever pulled the oil dipstick? This engine was designed as a Transverse unit. Lets not forget how they are rather harsh for a modern unit.

K_style
05-31-2011, 08:40 PM
I don't think it is just 350Zs.. I mean I guess many people ruined 350Zs but not everyone has knowledge in cars much ? Only place they know to get the wheels are from Discount tires or some "Custom" wheels from random local tire shops and such....

I think it is possible to get same situation on other "Cool Cars" not just 350Zs..
Not to mention there are many GT-Rs have been ruined too..

poor cars though... so many of them got ruined..

dudermagee
05-31-2011, 08:41 PM

Have you ever pulled the oil dipstick? This engine was designed as a Transverse unit. Lets not forget how they are rather harsh for a modern unit.

That does sound terrible, time to look at what sikky has....

K_style
05-31-2011, 08:42 PM

if you are talking about MPG? S2000s and RX-8 gets worse MPG than 350Z

I've owned 2006 Z33... of course mine had Oil consumption thats why I sold it but.
I picked base model one due to weight issue and no point of getting other optional stuff..
I very enjoyed while I owned... just Didn't feel taking it to track because I wouldn't damage New car !
I would get it again but 07 or newer only.

in addition.. I think all the Modern cars parts are expensive.

Corbic
05-31-2011, 08:45 PM
good example of a clean 350z
also don't know whats wrong with the VQ, doesn't it respond well to bolt-ons and a tune?

No, Headers ($1000) typically lose more power than they gain. Full Exhaust ($2,000), Plenum Spacer ($200) and intake ($100) tune will net you maybe 15whp. You won't notice this in a 3,300lb car.

Don't they have alot of choices for aftermarket cams, pistons, etc as well?

Yes, and someone on my350z threw everything and the kitchen sink at his motor. Valves, porting, springs, cams, pitons, rods, $2,000 long tubes... and made 300whp.

Don't they have alot of forced induction options?

Your journey into FI starts at $5,500 and ends close to $9,000 for kits... no mater how amazing your kit is, your motor explodes around 400-450whp. Built motors have had numerous issues. Piston Slap (forged pistons), head-lift, bearing failure, oil-consumption and lots of heat issues with single-turbos in the engine bay.

Corbic
05-31-2011, 08:49 PM
if you are talking about MPG? S2000s and RX-8 gets worse MPG than 350Z
I've owned 2006 Z33... of course mine had Oil consumption thats why I sold it but.

and I think all the Modern cars parts are expensive.

I can't comment on the S2K, soooo not my taste, but I did look at the RX-8. RX8 is the poster child of trying to please everyone and pleasing no-one as a result. Its practical with four seats and four doors... but chugs fuel and burns oil. Its sporty with a fantastic chassis, great seats... but underpowered and potential unreliable. Its styling is also... polarizing, mainly becuase of the whole sedan bit.

Mazda shot themselves in the foot because if someone wants a sporty car, buy a Miata, almost as fast, cheaper and no hassle. You need practicality? Buy a MS3, faster, cheaper, more space and seats and more reliability.

Corbic
05-31-2011, 08:53 PM
That does sound terrible, time to look at what sikky has....

Oh yea!! "350Z Tax!"

Thanks for another great example.

S13/14 swap kits cost $1,750.

350Z swap kit (which contains the same number and style parts) is $2,250.

K_style
05-31-2011, 08:54 PM
I can't comment on the S2K, soooo not my taste, but I did look at the RX-8. RX8 is the poster child of trying to please everyone and pleasing no-one as a result. Its practical with four seats and four doors... but chugs fuel and burns oil. Its sporty with a fantastic chassis, great seats... but underpowered and potential unreliable. Its styling is also... polarizing, mainly becuase of the whole sedan bit.

Mazda shot themselves in the foot because if someone wants a sporty car, buy a Miata, almost as fast, cheaper and no hassle. You need practicality? Buy a MS3, faster, cheaper, more space and seats and more reliability.

I just wanted to give you some comparison since you are not happy with 350Z.
I've owned most Japanese RWD vehicles except RX8 because I just could not do it.. LOL I think 350Z was in my top 5.

I definitely get 350Z again but probably not for track use...

dudermagee
05-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Oh yea!! "350Z Tax!"

Thanks for another great example.

S13/14 swap kits cost $1,750.

350Z swap kit (which contains the same number and style parts) is $2,250.

lol, well you will make alot more money off selling your VQ vs someone selling their KA.

IDK man sounds like you're pissed that you bought a car thats hard to mod, and you hate just about everyone else that owns one.

If you don't like it, sell it.

GoToast
05-31-2011, 09:00 PM
If your complaing about price, shouldnt have bought a Z. Otherwise search before you buy a car. Or pay someone to change and check your oil. And I'm not sure what parts you are looking at or naming for those prices. There's plenty of turbo kits out there that fit, maybe not cheap, but they fit. Or do one of those weird rear mounted turbos, or cut sheet metal to make an oversized turbo fit. There's options. And the reason headers arent cheap is for the reasons you stated. ITS A TIGHT FIT.

Look more at the positive side of your chassis group. Otherwise become determined to not be like them and make something better.

Built motors have those issues. Part of being built and inexperienced, improper clearances and boring, lack of upgrading an oil pump or simply better oil. maybe even an oil cooler.

Just my opinion and 2cents.

Weedm
05-31-2011, 09:26 PM
Many of them trade or sell their mediocre economical cars and jump into a Z, many of which do not possess much prior car knowledge, so that lack of knowledge carries on when they own the Z.

However, there are owners of all types of cars who have bad taste, so I do not see the point of this thread. I can easily make the same thread on here regarding many many many riced out S-chassis, or evo's or subie's, and so on.

I don't know about you, but I get 30+ mpg on the freeway with my HR, and 19 mpg in the city. How is that bad for a 3.5l V6?

An HR Z can make 300whp with bolt ons and a tune, and with the right gears, 300whp in my opinion is pure good fun even with a 3200 lb car.

Mine:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250347_2108719675025_1156563955_32590064_1313726_n .jpg

LoneStarSilvia
05-31-2011, 09:50 PM

There are definitely some bad apples out there, but I think as a community that's comprised more of older guys than teenagers, I'll take the current ricer/nicer ratio over most anything these days.

FaLKoN240
05-31-2011, 10:51 PM
I can see where Corbic is coming from, because from what I've seen the 350Z really isn't THAT impressive a vehicle.

It's a step up from a 240SX... sort of.

It's like the S15 of America now, with the way pricing is going, but what he's saying is true.

I've never met anyone that was trying to squeeze performance out of a 350 and been happy.

The driver for GST had a 350 did a bunch of stuff to it, and ended up disappointed and sold it in favor of a 335i that he had tuned for twin turbo.

deolio
06-01-2011, 12:33 AM
compared to a dohc s13 that has .057 hp/lbs a z looks pretty good at .088 hp/lbs.

but yeah, if you're trying to make a lot of power you're looking at a lot of money. you have to take into account how much more complicated everything is on these cars compared to the older s-chassis. a z will always cost more. maybe once the z33 has been around for two decades and has seen the kind of popularity that the s-chassis has there will be plenty of options for do-it-yourself kits and more reliable ways to make power. but that's what you give up to have a newer car.

it just sounds like you have buyer's remorse. all i can say is you should have done your research before you bought it.

Corbic
06-01-2011, 04:45 AM
lol, well you will make alot more money off selling your VQ vs someone selling their KA.

IDK man sounds like you're pissed that you bought a car thats hard to mod, and you hate just about everyone else that owns one.

If you don't like it, sell it.

That’s about right. But then again I bought the car many moons ago and a lot has changed since then. When I bought it modding was far from my focus, I needed a reliable, clean daily. But after driving the car every day for 4 freaking years it’s like “ugh...” what’s worse is now that my 240 is back up and running the Z’s weight and lack of power is blatantly obvious. At 10psi, my T25 S13 is considerably faster and the suspension work I’ve done ensures its more planted, sure footed and toss able.

Z ownership has not been without issues either. Creaky rear end, window motor that has gone out twice (my expense), rear hub replaced ($800 out of pocket) SRS module go bad (my expenses), soft paint that’s chipped to hell and my power steering pump/rack was replaced (under warranty $1,700 bullet I dodged).

I’d sell it in a heartbeat except I’m so damn close to paying the damn thing off and with resale in the gutter it’s like… so what the hell can I get for $9k?

Corbic
06-01-2011, 04:46 AM
If your complaing about price, shouldnt have bought a Z. Otherwise search before you buy a car. Or pay someone to change and check your oil. And I'm not sure what parts you are looking at or naming for those prices. There's plenty of turbo kits out there that fit, maybe not cheap, but they fit. Or do one of those weird rear mounted turbos, or cut sheet metal to make an oversized turbo fit. There's options. And the reason headers arent cheap is for the reasons you stated. ITS A TIGHT FIT.

Look more at the positive side of your chassis group. Otherwise become determined to not be like them and make something better.

Built motors have those issues. Part of being built and inexperienced, improper clearances and boring, lack of upgrading an oil pump or simply better oil. maybe even an oil cooler.

Just my opinion and 2cents.

Research? Even now, but expessially back then, everyone hailed the Z as a tuner god send. Huge aftermarket over 20 various bolt-on FI kits “VQ takes to boost” on and on. The car even now still gets massive magazine face-time. Devil is in the details. Greddy TT kit can make over 500whp… you just puke rods out the block at 430whp. 400whp sounds great an all, until you realize that to other engines that’s nothing. Any of the domestic V8s can take that, hell some are making that from the factory. Even the lowly KA24DE will be able to push 400whp befor cracking a piston or letting go a of a rod. Now I’m sure my opion would be vastly different if I had an HR car. HRs make almost an additional 40rwhp, but will also hold well over 500whp on stock internals. Its just not worth it though to shell out 10-12k for an HR car.

STEEZxIT
06-01-2011, 05:52 AM
Is this also pertaining to 370'z??

S14TEENZ
06-01-2011, 06:45 AM
Well not all as in everyone one of them, but the vast majority. The other day I finally, consciously realized just how much MY350Z makes me disgusted and how I've really never met a fellow Z owner that was not a ricer/douche at heart.

- Ugly wheels, 350's are not hard to get right, but so many people slap on horrific 20inch chrome American racing wheels or 17inch 5zigens.

- Body kits, as stated the Z is good looking, a lip, HR hood and call it a day? But for the common Z owner an outlandish body kit is almost required, but lets not stop there. carbon fiber everything, roof overlays, stupid spoilers so forth.

- Performance, what performance? Besides some worthless bolt ons, few owners seem to try and improve these pigs. Actually there are threads with owners arguing that the rep of how heavy the cars are is BS and that 3,300lbs for a 2-seat 240hp coupe is acceptable.

- Turbo, the few bloks that do go turbo typically have a shop do their complete build. Build threads are populated with crying about delays and costs and how everything turns out haggard in the end. They love to site that a "proper FI Build" is $20k.

- Motorswaps, I've never seen such a militant group defending the honor of their POS mini-van engine. The longer I own one, and the more i look into them the more painfully obvious it becomes that a VQ is nothing but a economy V6 designed for Minivans and family cars that was shoved into a "sports" car because it was all Nissan had after the reorganization.

wow seems like someone is in a foul mood. Funny how everybody is different in this world. Is there a guide book in here on HOW TO MODIFY A CAR??
If you know of one please send it over to the MY350Z crowd. Are you mad that the little twerp has 3K to invest in a sound system that you could only dream of?? Why would you put a HR hood on a NON-HR Z? Oh to fake it i see. So when you pull up to someone and they see that hood they are like DAMN this guy has a HR better not play with him. So you are admitting to faking the funk, but its ok in youre guide book. Why just a lip when the market for the Z is so huge to make something no one has thought of doing. This car scene is about standing out. If you are a Function over Form which i doubt because what good does a HR hood do on a DE Z? aerodynamics..yea right.

well ayways personally i like how you posted my white Z with my foglight set-up. You dont like it well thats too bad.. will i ever meet you in person? no so why would i care about what you think of my vehicle. You are 1 in a group that disliked that set up. I made a thread over on the Z forums and the majority thought it was the best DIY ever done. Please dont make me forward this over to the Z crowd so they can Pwns a fellow member.

AdvanZ33
06-01-2011, 07:29 AM

It is now:
Really? - MY350Z.COM Forums (http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-off-topic/525056-really.html)

s0fa king
06-01-2011, 07:39 AM
:cry: please tell me where you are getting these 'facts'? for being 27 youre acting like a little bitch.

so many people slap on horrific 20inch chrome American racing wheels

the common Z owner an outlandish body kit is almost required

LoneStarSilvia
06-01-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm not a 350 owner, nor will I ever be one, but seriously man?

http://i52.tinypic.com/2vwrygx.jpg

S14TEENZ
06-01-2011, 07:44 AM
Everybody aboard this fail train!!!!! Waaawaaaawaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S14-Jo!
06-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Wanna talk about rice? Sentra owners are the worst!

They sound like shit, look like shit, then when you cant get any worse, people make them even shittier!

s0fa king
06-01-2011, 07:59 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/2f0e664e-0ec0-46f6-9d3f-ffcb8b8024a8.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/8862.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/d4b9f563-1b98-4ae0-bae8-05db514c9317.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/ebob_.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/funny-celebrity-pictures-woah-calm-down-you-are-full-on-mad-bro.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/HAHAHAHA_YOU_MAD_Whaaat_How-s239x360-163967-580.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/member_3848164.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/oh_you_mad_by_wolfash-d3gkpmd.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/troll-face-meme-generator-first-u-just-fed-the-troll-u-mad-1d0982.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/win-pictures-mad-libs1.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/work62457261figwhitemensfbfbfboh-you-mad-cuz-im-stalin-on-you-v3.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/you_mad.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/You_mad_grimace.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/You_mad-1.png
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/you-mad.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/You-Mad-bro.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/you-mad-happy-pirateamerican-apparel-unisex-baseball-teewhite-blackw760h760.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/you-mad-picture.png

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/sofakingfaabu/YouMad_LOL.jpg

Flick Montana
06-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Sounds like OP got sand in his vagina at My350Z and came here to cry on someone's shoulder.

Don't you know you can't hide on the internet, Corbic? We can smell an :mrmeph: from a mile away.

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 08:12 AM

The engine litterly gets V8 gas mileage, Turbo-4 power and V6 packaging, the worst of everything.

But one mention of a JZ, SR, RB or LS swap and everyone explodes with how stupid that is. :ugh:

- The little shit, wasting 3k on stereo systems, painting your interior, not a single clue about working on a car...

Examples -

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu112/edizzle223/ZLights006.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/Silvia96/photo5.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4354/hu002.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7219/350ztanturri.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img1/4530/interni350zcarbonlook.jpg

I'm constantly looking for encouragement and inspiration to remind me why I loved my RWD Eclipse so much... but I'm constantly met with with crap like this. I'm about to say fuck it, sell the Z and buy a RX7 again.:picardfp:

Cmon man... in 1998 the Supra made 320hp with a TT 3.0 a 370Z is making about 330 and it's a 3.5 N/A? Technology is your friend but how about posting cars that are worth a crap? Why don't you post a pic of mine? Is my car rice? Dude don't start bashing 350z's when all you do is say stupid shit on our forum and we call you out all the time... do us a favor sell your POS 350z and buy a bigger POS RX7 that makes Hummer H1 gas mileage, Cobolt SS power, and stop running mouth. No one bashes LS swaps..boosting RB's and 2J's cost a hell of a lot more than you think... thats why few people do them. Hey Zilvia guys...Yes, some guys on our forums are morons and dicks but some little cry babies are better left out.. he is one of them.

Posts started by Corbic: 139 posts

MY350Z.COM Forums (http://my350z.com/forum/search.php?searchid=13844200)

He talks like he thinks he knows about cars but is lost in the sauce... You guys make a better assumption to this little boy whiner. Good riddance.

You wan't to see one of the cars he fails to mention: Here you go:
As it Stands:

Exterior:

Strafe Do-Luck Replica
Work VSXX's
Asuka Double bump Carbon Roof
Chargespeed Spats
Chargespeed Mirrors
Final Flag Rain Gutters
1st Moulding Diffuser
Nismo V3 Wing
08 Front end conversion
Euro Light Conversion

Suspension:

Eibach Coilovers
Nismo stabilizers
ARC Strut Tower Brace(older Version)

Interior:

TK Hebi Bebi Knob
Nismo Adjustable Short Shifter
06+ Door Panel Conversion
Reupholstered Stone Gray seats
JDM Vertical Cargo Net
Hot Girlfriend Passenger

Under the Hood:

ARC Induction Box w/Suction Tube
ARC cooling Panel
Baller Bolt engine dress up
NRG CF hood shocks

Not pictured:
EVo-R VSV1 Carbon Lip
Authentic Top Secret Carbon Lip
Chargespeed Bottomline Carbon Lip
06 Front Bumper with Varis Bumper Duct
ARC V2 Catchcan
ARC V1 Catchcan
MCR Nismo Upper spoiler
Haltec Platinum
Turbonetics Turbo kit.
HKS GT SuperCharger kit

BBS LM's 18x9/10 +20
Volk TE37's 19x9.5/10.5 +12
Work Equips 18x8.5 +15 18x9.5 +9

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/PhotoShoot%20April%204th/DSC_0140.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/PhotoShoot%20April%204th/DSC_0116.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/PhotoShoot%20April%204th/DSC_0124.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/PhotoShoot%20April%204th/DSC_0126.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/PhotoShoot%20April%204th/DSC_0131.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/PhotoShoot%20April%204th/DSC_0135-1.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/PhotoShoot%20April%204th/DSC_0129.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/DSC_0085.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/DSC_0086.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/DSC_0014-3.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/DSC_0011-1.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/DSC_0007.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/IMG_1136.jpg

mr_eh
06-01-2011, 08:14 AM
the only two 350z owners I've ever talked to really were a nitroused automatic that liked bracket racing and a 600whp twin turbo one that blew my mind the first time I saw him get on it...

but... there are a lot of weak 350z's out there, it's the same as any other car really...

VROOOM
06-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Cmon man... in 1998 the Supra made 320hp with a TT 3.0 a 370Z is making about 330 and it's a 3.5 N/A? Technology is your friend but how about posting cars that are worth a crap? Why don't you post a pic of mine? Is my car rice? Dude don't start bashing 350z's when all you do is say stupid shit on our forum and we call you out all the time... do us a favor sell your POS 350z and buy a bigger POS RX7 that makes Hummer H1 gas mileage, Cobolt SS power, and stop running mouth. No one bashes LS swaps..boosting RB's and 2J's cost a hell of a lot more than you think... thats why few people do them. Hey Zilvia guys...Yes, some guys on our forums are morons and dicks but some little cry babies are better left out.. he is one of them.

Posts started by Corbic: 139 posts

LOL, the Cobalt SS with just a tune makes more power than your 350z could with full bolt ons. not to mention demolish a Z on the track.

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 08:27 AM
LOL, the Cobalt SS with just a tune makes more power than your 350z could with full bolt ons.

Ha... Your that guy who likes racing at a 40mph roll too.

VROOOM
06-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Ha... Your that guy who likes racing at a 40mph roll too.

not really. my car sucks from a roll. still quicker than a 350z though.

enkei2k
06-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Cmon man... in 1998 the Supra made 320hp with a TT 3.0 a 370Z is making about 330 and it's a 3.5 N/A?

The 370Z is actually a 3.7 N/A, hence, the name 370Z :l101:

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 08:32 AM
not really. my car sucks from a roll. still quicker than a 350z though.

I guess it's relative but hey I'm sure you have a sweet whip.

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 08:34 AM
The 370Z is actually a 3.7 N/A, hence, the name 370Z :l101:

Hmmm interesting... The original Z had carbs and when the "X" was added it only meant it was fuel injected not turbo. I'm glad you caught that though... hey I think the 300ZX was a 3.0 too. :rolleyes:

Corbic
06-01-2011, 08:46 AM
well ayways personally i like how you posted my white Z with my foglight set-up.

Let me get this straight. Your upset I opted for a HR Hood which looks 10x better than the previous hood and was free thanks to insurance... But you don't even realize my gripe with your whip I'd not the fogs but the headlight covers.

It just shows the MY350Z mentality - clearly a HR hood means I'm facing an HR swap and not that I just like the "kouki" refreshed hood better.

Do you butch about KA powered Type-X 240s? Carbon fiber hoods on non-race Zs?

Please.

enkei2k
06-01-2011, 08:47 AM
did you also forget there was a NA Supra that made 220/225 HP on a 3.0L V6? 100 more HP on .7 more displacement isn't too bad. Not sure, but if you slap a TT on the 350/370, it might be more than 320HP.

Wait...what am I arguing about again? lol...i thought this thread was about ricer 350Zs

Corbic
06-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Cmon man... in 1998 the Supra made 320hp with a TT 3.0 a 370Z is making about 330 and it's a 3.5 N/A? Technology is your friend but how about posting cars that are worth a crap? Why don't you post a pic of mine? Is my car rice? Dude don't start bashing 350z's when all you do is say stupid shit on our forum and we call you out all the time... do us a favor sell your POS 350z and buy a bigger POS RX7 that makes Hummer H1 gas mileage, Cobolt SS power, and stop running mouth. No one bashes LS swaps..boosting RB's and 2J's cost a hell of a lot more than you think... thats why few people do them. .

You wan't to see one of the cars he fails to mention: Here you go:
As it Stands:

Exterior:

Strafe Do-Luck Replica
Work VSXX's
Asuka Double bump Carbon Roof
Chargespeed Spats
Chargespeed Mirrors
Final Flag Rain Gutters
1st Moulding Diffuser
Nismo V3 Wing
08 Front end conversion
Euro Light Conversion

Suspension:

Eibach Coilovers
Nismo stabilizers
ARC Strut Tower Brace(older Version)

Interior:

TK Hebi Bebi Knob
Nismo Adjustable Short Shifter
06+ Door Panel Conversion
Reupholstered Stone Gray seats
JDM Vertical Cargo Net
Hot Girlfriend Passenger

Under the Hood:

ARC Induction Box w/Suction Tube
ARC cooling Panel
Baller Bolt engine dress up
NRG CF hood shocks

Not pictured:
EVo-R VSV1 Carbon Lip
Authentic Top Secret Carbon Lip
Chargespeed Bottomline Carbon Lip
06 Front Bumper with Varis Bumper Duct
ARC V2 Catchcan
ARC V1 Catchcan
MCR Nismo Upper spoiler
Haltec Platinum
Turbonetics Turbo kit.
HKS GT SuperCharger kit
]

Did you install your own FI kits? I see both the S/C and Turbo? Was the S/C unrewarding? After all those upgrades and dollars spent what did you put down?

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 10:02 AM
did you also forget there was a NA Supra that made 220/225 HP on a 3.0L V6? 100 more HP on .7 more displacement isn't too bad. Not sure, but if you slap a TT on the 350/370, it might be more than 320HP.

Wait...what am I arguing about again? lol...i thought this thread was about ricer 350Zs

Actually I didn't forget... I had a 92 SC300 5speed. I totally get what your saying but my point is that this moron argues about swaps that where cool to do maybe back in 03 or 04 when the Z's were just coming out. There's no doubt 2J's and RB's are sick but by today's standards(SAE horsepower ratings also changed in 2003) they're Meh in comparison. Swapping one to marginally be faster than a boosted DE/HR is just stupid... thats why the LS swaps are so popular. Yea a 2JZGTE (a GE requires more work) will support 600whp with little(pricey) mods... but will Corbic do the work herself? Probably not. Hell a AP1 S2K makes 240hp.. out of a 4cyl! Pics of my SC300... oh how I miss her even though if I raced a stock 2010 Civic Si I'd lose.

To come out and say Z owners are "ricers" is just insulting... especially since this guy thinks he's a purist. I'm know there's a crap ton of 240's with multiple swaps that will destroy my 370whp(projected at this point) 350z... but this is not about that. This is the crap we put up with in our forums and then we get flamed on b/c we call the BS flag on these tards... are we really assholes? Or do stupid people not know their stupid? Who knows?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/SC300001.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/SC300006.jpg

Proof of its 5 speed hotness(W58 5speed):
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/SC300010.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/jnegro19/SC300012.jpg

VROOOM
06-01-2011, 10:04 AM
so what mods do you have on your Z to make 370whp? turbo or supercharger? you have both listed in your build sheet.

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Did you install your own FI kits? I see both the S/C and Turbo? Was the S/C unrewarding? After all those upgrades and dollars spent what did you put down?

Dude I'm in Afghanistan... I've been here for almost 3 months(3 more to go)... I was here last year for 7 months... I was home on vacation for 4 months. I have both the TN and HKS(arrives at my house at the end of the month:wiggle:) but have yet to install either one. The TN will be sold on my arrival and I'll start working on my Z, The HKS is a simple install. The only thing I won't be doing is the tuning. The car I got the HKS from made 360whp and 290tq... I'm adding:

Stage 0 FRS
Walbro 255
GTM HKs power package(cold air intake and smaller pulley)
Motordyne MREV 2
Motordyne ART pipes
Motordyne XYZ Y-pipe

I'm aiming for a rather conservative 370whp/330tq... 380-390whp is probably what I'm going to make. Dude your comment's are just retarded... there's a bunch of Z's I can start naming that are insane and the guys that drive them aren't dicks. You came here to get sympathy from these guys and they're not giving it either. Sell your Z please.

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 10:21 AM
so what mods do you have on your Z to make 370whp? turbo or supercharger? you have both listed in your build sheet.

The TN never made it on b/c I needed to deploy again... I bought the HKS while here used. I have the Haltech left over from my original turbo purchase back in 2009... a Greddy Tuner w/ all the supporting mods. The car I bought it from made 360whp/290tq and I'm adding a lot more than what he had so 370whp/330tq is cake.

Another HKs Supercharger build - MY350Z.COM Forums (http://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/523555-another-hks-supercharger-build.html)

So the only things I'm changing are:

Motordyne MREV instead of spacer
No 3" MAF
Better Diff(not sure yet... maybe a Quaife)

VROOOM
06-01-2011, 10:26 AM
To come out and say Z owners are "ricers" is just insulting... especially since this guy thinks he's a purist. I'm know there's a crap ton of 240's with multiple swaps that will destroy my 370whp(projected at this point) 350z... but this is not about that. This is the crap we put up with in our forums and then we get flamed on b/c we call the BS flag on these tards... are we really assholes? Or do stupid people not know their stupid? Who knows?

bragging about your 370whp Z and then you say the Turbo or S/C isnt even installed. :facepalm:

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 10:27 AM
bragging about your 370whp Z and then you say the Turbo or S/C isnt even installed. :facepalm:

Hence the "projected" I know what the kit made on the car it came off of with only injectors and a meth kit. The only things I'm waiting to get are the Motordyne upgrades but the rest are on the way to my house as we speak. I wouldn't call it bragging if I'm giving some of the cars on this forum the respect they deserve.

VROOOM
06-01-2011, 10:36 AM
just makes no sense to say you have a 370whp Z when you dont.

i have a 450hp SBC on an engine stand at my house and a 240sx does that mean i have a 450hp 240sx??

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 10:41 AM
just makes no sense to say you have a 370whp Z when you dont.

i have a 450hp SBC on an engine stand at my house and a 240sx does that mean i have a 450hp 240sx??

Would it have made you feel better if I put "I'm projecting to make 370whp" instead? What's keeping you from doing your swap? My excuse is I'm 5,000 mi away for the next 3months so I can't do it. It's not money, not someone to do it for me, not having the parts... it's not being home. I know what the kit made on a similar car like mine w/o the mods I'm putting.

VROOOM
06-01-2011, 10:49 AM
the SBC is for a 1928 Model T my dad and i are building right now.

i will say thanks for serving and hope you come back safe. my brother just got back from Afghanistan about 6 months ago. i know how your family feels.

Flo-ridaz33
06-01-2011, 11:21 AM
the SBC is for a 1928 Model T my dad and i are building right now.

i will say thanks for serving and hope you come back safe. my brother just got back from Afghanistan about 6 months ago. i know how your family feels.

Thanks Broskie much appreciated... My brother is here in country too so my rents are devastated but providing overwatch for the guys overseas is a big deal for me (I'm a UAV Contractor and no longer in the military). I'll have my Z up and running with the number's I'm "projecting" :) after 3-4 weeks of being home.

HYPNOTIK
06-01-2011, 12:53 PM
My example of a riced out 350z. I think I win, hahaha.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5180/5527040779_fb9f701398_b.jpg

With that said; my wish list when I come back to the states and have to sell my S15 consists of 3 cars.

Evo 8/9
Boosted 350z
'03/04 Cobra

STEEZxIT
06-01-2011, 12:56 PM
W/e happened to the meaning of "TO EACH OF HIS OWN".

Dont you guys get mad when a noob starts a thread asking what he should do to his car??? And when someone do something to theirs w/o asking anyone, you guys get mad.

WTF?.. I dont get it.

Flicktitty
06-01-2011, 01:05 PM
i agree a large amount of Z33 people are HUGE ricers. and have bad taste, but have you seen what most of the 240sx scene has become?

Most of the 350Z guy's in my area drive them like they are the greatest car in existence. but oh well to each there own.

S14-Jo!
06-01-2011, 01:10 PM
I have to disagree on here guys, I have a few friends with 350z's all of them are clean. There will always be "that" group of people who mod there cars with Autozone chrome trimming and Advance Auto "Air vents". Should it be a big deal? No, people will continue to mod the car they bought the way they want too. I wouldnt get butthurt with the 350z community, honestly look at it this way. When you pull up next to a "riced out" 350z, you look at yours and say "Damn mine looks good"...... Simple as that, nothing to get butt hurt about. Also, Flo-Ridaz, I think your car is gorgeous, wheels and everything!

XeroX
06-01-2011, 01:50 PM
As a Z owner my self I love the car! I can agree that most of the Z owners I have met fit your above stereo type with car mods and attitude but who cares! its nice to stand out from the crowd and have something different that looks clean and awesome. As for the VQ I also realy like the motor alot! I have a HR model and its not the fastest thing in the world but it rips pretty good! I also realy like the sound the VQ makes! My only complaint is they didnt make alot of aftermarket parts for the motor.

I have an HR too:

Stillen Headers
Stillen HFC’s
Invidia Gemini Catback
JWT pop chargers
Megan coils
SBC Enkei RPF1’s 18x10.5 +15 (Front and Rear)
Eibach Sways
And a really nice full stereo with 2 8’s in the trunk

I love the power, the car handles great in my opinion…Its my DD and I couldn’t ask for more other than a nice OS Giken LSD that im saving up for since I have a base model (probably the BIGGEST fail on the 350 is the crap open dif or VLSD shit they have)

No, Headers ($1000) typically lose more power than they gain. Full Exhaust ($2,000), Plenum Spacer ($200) and intake ($100) tune will net you maybe 15whp. You won't notice this in a 3,300lb car.

Stillen Headers for the HR show a reasonably consistent gain throughout the power band...its not 30000 hp and it is a very bad mod for your buck, but if you dont like it...dont buy it....

Yes, and someone on my350z threw everything and the kitchen sink at his motor. Valves, porting, springs, cams, pitons, rods, $2,000 long tubes... and made 300whp.

Your journey into FI starts at $5,500 and ends close to $9,000 for kits... no mater how amazing your kit is, your motor explodes around 400-450whp. Built motors have had numerous issues. Piston Slap (forged pistons), head-lift, bearing failure, oil-consumption and lots of heat issues with single-turbos in the engine bay.

Where are you getting these magical figures from? Saying a motor blows up after hitting a specific HP range is the most ignorant retarded thing I have heard…Sounds like you need to pop a pamprin and spend sometime off the forums before you get period blood all over your chair dude…

Many of them trade or sell their mediocre economical cars and jump into a Z, many of which do not possess much prior car knowledge, so that lack of knowledge carries on when they own the Z.

I thought you just said the Z got crappy gas mileage...lol how does that make it "economical" ???

However, there are owners of all types of cars who have bad taste, so I do not see the point of this thread. I can easily make the same thread on here regarding many many many riced out S-chassis, or evo's or subie's, and so on.

I don't know about you, but I get 30+ mpg on the freeway with my HR, and 19 mpg in the city. How is that bad for a 3.5l V6?

An HR Z can make 300whp with bolt ons and a tune, and with the right gears, 300whp in my opinion is pure good fun even with a 3200 lb car.

My friend just had ZCG uprev tune his 07 HR with nothing but test pipes and a knock off Godspeed HKS style catback and he hit 302 or 305 to the wheels…So I agree with your 100%..i get the same gas mileage as you too haha…more like 26 for me on the freeway but I like to have some fun when I drive the car…

please tell me where you are getting these 'facts'? for being 27 youre acting like a little bitch.

^this

BTW this thread sucks

S14TEENZ
06-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Let me get this straight. Your upset I opted for a HR Hood which looks 10x better than the previous hood and was free thanks to insurance... But you don't even realize my gripe with your whip I'd not the fogs but the headlight covers.

It just shows the MY350Z mentality - clearly a HR hood means I'm facing an HR swap and not that I just like the "kouki" refreshed hood better.

Do you butch about KA powered Type-X 240s? Carbon fiber hoods on non-race Zs?

Please.

So youre telling me you received a free HR hood for a non HR Engine Z for free thru insurance because you were to broke to actually buy one and pay the price to have it paint matched to your car? i see i see....:down:

you still have alot of explaining to do for the earlier statements you said. Justify them and dont say because " i dont like it" schmuck.
everyone is different In youre 27yrs of existence you have failed to realize that. So please when ranting on like this back youre crap up.

XeroX
06-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Oh yea and here is the dyno if your doubting:

http://my350z.com/forum/northern-california/513939-zcg-ftw.html

Daniel.
06-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Quit feeding this troll. End the thread.

Flick Montana
06-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Congratulation, Corbic. You made the stupidest thread on the internet.

http://cdn.moxiebird.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Trophy.jpg

XeroX
06-01-2011, 02:09 PM
^lol at cumgoblet winnings yeeee

Wake
06-01-2011, 02:22 PM
wow this shitfest was started by somebody that gets super mad at me for bitching about people buying knock offs.

GoToast
06-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Incase you havent seen this yet....
http://www.signalauto.co.jp/Images_jp/10_23Zhood.jpg

Solved your performance issue.

Or if your still having performance issues, this might help.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5127/5262184136_6e2700f539.jpg

Matej
06-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Any exterior mod beyond well-fitting wheels and a lip looks goofy on a 350Z. Less is more.

XeroX
06-01-2011, 02:31 PM
This just keeps getting better and better....sigh....

Wake
06-01-2011, 02:45 PM
If you havent tried it.

That Man UP shit is ridiculous. If you want your gf to hate you the next day you should try it.

XeroX
06-01-2011, 02:46 PM
^ lol wtf

10char

Wake
06-01-2011, 02:50 PM
WTF what? was I not clear enough?

its like viagra on steroids for 20 somethings. Throw some of that shit in your 350's gas tank if its gutless.

KiLLeR2001
06-01-2011, 03:25 PM
I try telling people White Sox fans are retarded, but no one listens...

LoneStarSilvia
06-01-2011, 03:34 PM
I try telling people White Sox fans are retarded, but no one listens...

That's because its coming from a Cubs fan.

:ddog:

XeroX
06-01-2011, 03:38 PM
So youre telling me you received a free HR hood for a non HR Engine Z for free thru insurance because you were to broke to actually buy one and pay the price to have it paint matched to your car? i see i see....:down:

you still have alot of explaining to do for the earlier statements you said. Justify them and dont say because " i dont like it" schmuck.
everyone is different In youre 27yrs of existence you have failed to realize that. So please when ranting on like this back youre crap up.

WTF what? was I not clear enough?

its like viagra on steroids for 20 somethings. Throw some of that shit in your 350's gas tank if its gutless.

yesssssssssss

5pecialist
06-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Can a Nissan really ever be ugly?

VQpoweredZ
06-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Since this thread pertains to the 350z community, you could have been man enough to post it on the correct forum. Obviously there are going to be cars in a community that mod their car terribly. It is the same way with 240's and the same with every other car. I see poorly executed 240's everyday. Do I post up 8 random pictures and say "Are 240sx owners all ricers?" There is no need to make stupid assumptions. I give respect where respect is due, and I look past the others that are doing it wrong, why waste the time. Lets just look at your thread title...

"Are 350z owners all ricers?"

Let me guess, your "refined" taste makes you the one exception to your own rule.

You own a 350z for a reason. Why don't you post up what you've done with your Z.

Wake
06-01-2011, 03:47 PM
DUDE do you not see the word Zilvia?

Do you not realize it has a Z for a reason.

Why do people come here and think its a 240 only site? take your 2 posts back to MY350 or nico or wherever the fuck you came from and stop trying to call our members out. Yeah we (240 owners) have shitty cars too and stupid ass members, and we also have entire threads dedicated to talking shit about said people.
So there is no need for you to post pics of shitty cars anywhere on OUR site because we already call them out to their faces. Maybe if you had been on this site for longer than five minutes and read more threads than this one you would have realized that.

LoneStarSilvia
06-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Can a Nissan really ever be ugly?

That a trick question?

Why do people come here and think its a 240 only site? take your 2 posts back to MY350 or nico or wherever the fuck you came from and stop trying to call our members out. Yeah we (240 owners) have shitty cars too and stupid ass members, and we also have entire threads dedicated to talking shit about said people.
So there is no need for you to post pics of shitty cars anywhere on OUR site because we already call them out to their faces. Maybe if you had been on this site for longer than five minutes and read more threads than this one you would have realized that.

Settle down killer, in OP's first post, he takes a direct shot at MY350Z. Therefor guy aboves thinks its a pussy move to complain to site compromised primarily of S-Chassis owners.

KiLLeR2001
06-01-2011, 04:03 PM
That's because its coming from a Cubs fan.

:ddog:

That's it punk. You're going down. GT5 drift battle time!!!!!

Daniel.
06-01-2011, 04:04 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5143/5787613089_4184e36a8e_o.png (http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielpp/5787613089/)
index (http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielpp/5787613089/) by Daniel Pham (http://www.flickr.com/people/danielpp/), on Flickr

LoneStarSilvia
06-01-2011, 04:05 PM
That's it punk. You're going down. GT5 drift battle time!!!!!

PS3 is on it's way to Japan, I'm in Texas/Oklahoma.

Nananananaaaaaaaa!

VQpoweredZ
06-01-2011, 04:15 PM

This site is mainly for S-chassis owners...

I'm not here to be a dick. This thread was brought up on my350z actually and it is obvious this thread was directed at "all" of the members of my350z. I am on this forum a decent amount searching the classifieds, i'd say a little more than 5 minutes. You obviously didn't understand my post. If I did what the OP did, I would post a thread up on my350z and talk shit about S-chassis owners that don't mod their cars right and all of the flaws associated with S-chassis cars.

But I wouldn't do so because it is plain stupid and pointless.

The main problem I have is that the OP is a member of my350z and decided to post over here.

Settle down killer, in OP's first post, he takes a direct shot at MY350Z. Therefor guy aboves thinks its a pussy move to complain to site compromised primarily of S-Chassis owners.

Exactly.

Wake
06-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Why are you gonna bitch to the choir about the preacher?

How would that solve anything?

I agree it should have been posted on both sites, but trust me there are just as many hardcore dedicated Z owners her as anywhere else. Just because they also own a s-chassis and have some level of taste doesnt mea n the OP cant ask their opinion.

We also obviously have a better understanding of rice than they do, and our opinions regularly conflict on what qualifies and what doesnt.
Point being Why ask a ricer if he thinks his car is ricey?

VQpoweredZ
06-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Why are you gonna bitch to the choir about the preacher?

How would that solve anything?

I agree it should have been posted on both sites, but trust me there are just as many hardcore dedicated Z owners her as anywhere else. Just because they also own a s-chassis and have some level of taste doesnt mea n the OP cant ask their opinion.

We also obviously have a better understanding of rice than they do, and our opinions regularly conflict on what qualifies and what doesnt.
Point being Why ask a ricer if he thinks his car is ricey?

I know this site isn't limited to S-chassis owners and there are other Z owners around. All I'm saying is this site doesn't have as my 350z members as my350z does. His argument was directed towards 350z owners so he should have posted it on my350z, its pretty simple. The OP still has a chance to join in on the discussion that is going on over at my350z.

I feel like many members of my350z have a good idea of what "rice" is. Those few pics that he posted obviously does not represent the entire 350z community. He could have asked the vast majority of the other members on my350z that don't drive "ricey" cars.

FaLKoN240
06-01-2011, 05:51 PM
No point in coming in here and defending yourselves. You guys already know you don't like him, and most of us aren't agreeing with him so who cares?

Nothing you say is gonna change anyone's minds. So just kill it.

ThatGuy
06-01-2011, 05:52 PM
This thread is over. I can't believe it went this far. My apologies, I've been busy.

Corbic, take a month off for stirring up this inter-forum bullshit.

To our new members that have crossed over from My350Z to try and defend their platform, Welcome to Zilvia.net. Please do not allow the ignorant comments of a few sour your view of our community. You are welcome to stay if you decide you like it here.

Thread closed. :lockd:

Corbic Pinked. :picardfp: