PDA

View Full Version : Americas Best Dance Crew (is not iconic boyz)

Wake
05-27-2011, 03:35 AM
Im sure a lot of you think this show is stupid or dont give a fuck about or think its like American Idol rip off, but thats not the case.
This shows standards have gotten worse over the seasons but this is ridiculous. there is no way that the last two crews, (IamMe/Iconicboyz) are even comparable. Iconic boyz are very poor excuse for a boy band, except they cant sing, or dance for that matter. They should not even be on the show at this point, and the fact that they are from the jersey shore is probably the only reason they are still in it.

Basically even if you dont care about the show go vote for IamMe, they deserve it by far and if a bunch of 12 year olds from the jersey shore win just because a bunch of teenyboppers and pedophiles blew up the votes Im gonna be super upset lol.

Dont let NAMBLA win!

Vote here, watch the videos first and you will see what i mean
You can vote as much as you want. Blow it up just for the fuck of it!
Show the world the power of zilvia!!!!!

America's Best Dance Crew (Season 6) | Vote | MTV (http://www.mtv.com/shows/dance_crew/season_6/voting.jhtml)

I have seen lots of threads like this and voted for your bullshit, now hook a brother up.

no slide
05-27-2011, 05:14 AM
Ehh I was goin for street kingdom. Been a fan of krump forever now haha. I stopped caring after they got voted off

vas570sx
05-27-2011, 07:25 AM
holy shit, I aM mE's performance last night was AfuckingMAZING!!

dudermagee
05-27-2011, 07:30 AM
I stopped watching after the first 2 seasons, when I realized that the show was super fixed.
They really wanted a all girl dance crew but they all sucked, so they would vote off the other crew whenever they were in the bottom 2 with the all girl crew.
My wife didn't believe me until I guessed which one (4 times in a row) was going to be voted off by the judges without even watching the dance off.
Not really surprised, it is on MTV which is known for fake reality shows.

VNG704
05-27-2011, 08:09 AM
heard it was wack after jabbawakee season. voted iamme.

tricky_ab
05-27-2011, 10:37 AM
I stopped watching after the first 2 seasons, when I realized that the show was super fixed.
They really wanted a all girl dance crew but they all sucked, so they would vote off the other crew whenever they were in the bottom 2 with the all girl crew.
My wife didn't believe me until I guessed which one (4 times in a row) was going to be voted off by the judges without even watching the dance off.
Not really surprised, it is on MTV which is known for fake reality shows.

Quoted for truth...

Wake
05-27-2011, 12:29 PM
I agree with everything all you guys said. Which is all the more reason for us to try and do out part to help the right crew win.

In my opinion beat freakz should have one and i didnt even watch the following season when we are heroes one because it was bullshit. All im saying is that if you are already on the internet it doesnt take anything to open the window and click IamMe a couple hundred times lol

Basically if everyone zilvia come through and votes a few hundred times, which i already have, then we will finally have confirmation that it is rigged. And we can all stop watching.

How do you guys feel about iconic boyz performances this season? I mean even JC doesnt give em props and they are practically a boy band.

ZenkiKid
05-27-2011, 05:09 PM
I knew the show was fixed since season one. How the hell did Kaba modern get eliminated when everyone and their mom knew that them jabbawalker boys and kaba modern were most definately the top 2.

MTV cares more about ratings and chose to kill off one of the better 2 to retain their east coast ratings since the top 2 crews repped the west.

The other season i knew they were rigged was the beatfreak season. how the hell do they end up losing the show after never being on the bottom 2? nuts i tell you.

Wake
05-27-2011, 06:21 PM
YES another beat freaks lover!
That was by far the most bullshit final ever. They shut it down wth the katy perry set and that is still one of the best performances to date, IMO.

However I just want to see how bad this really is, if we all vote and those stupid ass little kids still win then its for sure rigged. At this point im just chocking it up to the fact that there are a bunch of teenyboppers that have no other responsibilities so they sit there and vote as much as they can. After going on the ABDC forum I know that is exactly the case. None of the people voting for iconic boyz is even old enough to remember the first season.
Its basically the beiber effect, no talent but a huge fanbase.

just for shits and giggles.
kczJD2Rvx4w

has iconic boyz even done a headspin? or a stunt? or any type of dance move that isnt house for that matter?
those white boys cant even dougie right.

theronin
05-27-2011, 06:34 PM
show went downhill lately. ive watched a few of this season's crews and compared to some of the later seasons, its just a joke. Jabbawakees, SuperCrew, QuestCrew FTMFW.

ZenkiKid
05-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Questcrew is dope but they lost to beatfreaks that season.

It's weird that the beatfreaks get robbed and then the season after we Are heroes won

upsdude
05-27-2011, 08:18 PM
i saw the jabbawockeez show in vegas a couple months ago...really good show. they do routines from abdc as well as other shows that they've been on (dancing with the stars, america's got talent). actually it's not just the original crew there's a few guys from supacrew as well. if you guys are ever in vegas i recommend it, they also get involved with the crowd. i hope I am Me wins...they're reaaaally good imo.

Wake
05-27-2011, 10:12 PM
I honestly didnt have any problems with the winners prior to beat freakz losing. i honestly think the ultimate decision should be up to the judges. NOT america.