PDA

View Full Version : Nor cal ae86 stolen

combomando
05-23-2011, 01:52 PM
in march i made a deal with a guy (arturo prado far right black shirt) i thought was a friend, but turns out hes a scam artist.
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_zNJRwWfuwoE/S_CMZP7rtXI/AAAAAAAAH2Q/bFIjCESJaQk/s640/DSCF5619.JPG

the original deal was 3000$ cash. he said he would come up to sacramento with 2000$ cash and id fork over my car and he can pay me payments after (3000$ total) i had no problem with this at the time because i trusted him, i sold him some te37's and numberous other parts before.
i just got done moving out of an old rental house and had to get my car out so he offered to come that same night and pick the car up.
once he showed up we loaded the car on the trailer and he followed me to the gas station where he was supposed to pay up. well he only gave me 300$ and i was pretty mad about that...it felt like a slap in the face, especially because my car was already on the trailer and ready to go. He said hed give me more cash at the beginning of the month and i had no problem with that cause ive delt with the guy before.... so i let him go on his way... about a month goes by and im having issues getting ahold of him. I finally get a hold of him and he offers to send me a check in the mail. this takes weeks. He only sends 200$:duh: .... at this point i want my car back and he is even more difficult to get ahold of. weeks turn into months... its now May and i have a construction job in Fremont (where he lives supposedly) and i try my hardest to get ahold of him since im in the same city. He says hes gonna meet up with me and give me some cash...but never does. when i get home from Fremont i find out hes been trying to part out my car on club4ag. im heated. i call and call till he picks up... finally get ahold of him and tell him how could he be parting out a car he hasnt paid for. he replys "what car?, this car is mine, its in my possesion" then later tells me that he doenst even have the car with him in fremont and is somewhere in modesto. this is the last straw here and i tell him "if you dont return my car in one piece how i gave it to you im goin to the police and reporting it stolen" he hangs up on me. and i never hear from him again. this guy wont reply to any of my calls, texts or emails. hes clearly hiding. please help me find this jerk!

if you have any info on this guy or my car feel free to email me or call my personal number

[email protected]

916-541-4401 -mando

heres my thread on club4ag

Club4AG Forum Topics: **SELLER BEWARE** 85levin stole my car (http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=92129&page=1)

zspeedrft
05-23-2011, 02:09 PM
the second he gave me 300 bucks i would have told him to go fuck himself and drop my car immediately..

Wake
05-23-2011, 02:12 PM
exactly.

Why havent you called the cops?

give me that $500 and I will get you your car back.

dsastr_clan
05-23-2011, 02:19 PM
this guy is the biggest douche bag!! i hope he gets a heart attack taking a shit in a public bathroom... call the cops on this scum bag ASAP! and go to your small claims and start getting info about a lawsuit

90white240
05-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Wow... Never ever trust anyone.

andisan
05-23-2011, 03:16 PM
I hope you didnt sign off the title to him, I hope you still have it, i wouldnt give that untill the last payment was given.

Now a days you cant trust anybody that you might think is good, I would only trust my closest friends and family.

I hope you get a hold of him and do us a favor and press charges, that way they get what they deserve.

Good luck buddy

FaLKoN240
05-23-2011, 04:24 PM
I hope you didnt sign off the title to him, I hope you still have it, i wouldnt give that untill the last payment was given.

Now a days you cant trust anybody that you might think is good, I would only trust my closest friends and family.

I hope you get a hold of him and do us a favor and press charges, that way they get what they deserve.

Good luck buddy

This is word.

Never hand over the title of the car until you got what you want out of the deal.

!Zar!
05-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Have someone else call him to buy something.

Meet up with him.

Take care of business.

gunmetalr32
05-23-2011, 04:32 PM
People are shady... I don't even meet people at my house anymore.. Its too crazy now and days .. with all these cars getting stolen... It's not worth it.. 240s are getting stolen like hondas.

jamg
05-23-2011, 04:47 PM
cops cannot legally do anything. he didn't technically steal you car.

street justice is your only option.

daryl337
05-23-2011, 04:48 PM
He even looks like a cheesedick.

1 more cm and that thing above his eyes will be a full blown unibrow....

ska
05-23-2011, 04:58 PM
i've learned the hard way just like you did man, never trust anybody but your family and closest friends. Good luck and i hope you get your money or the car back. Is the title still in your possession?

Okinawandrifter87
05-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Mondo. So sorry to hear this :(. Holler.

Gizmo_S13
05-23-2011, 05:20 PM
That's some fucking shady ass shit. I would get one of your buddies to buy a part and meet up with him and kick his ass, take the car he's driving and part his shit out. That's street justice!!!

an_orange_s2k
05-23-2011, 05:29 PM
the second he gave me 300 bucks i would have told him to go fuck himself and drop my car immediately..
^^THIS! i dont know why in the world you would let that go...

4-20sx
05-23-2011, 05:30 PM
holy hell....yea the min he gave me 300 bucks only i would tell him f***k you take my car off that trailer.

ska
05-23-2011, 05:32 PM
That's some fucking shady ass shit. I would get one of your buddies to buy a part and meet up with him and kick his ass, take the car he's driving and part his shit out. That's street justice!!!

:werd: street justice > court justice

it's just so much sweeter...:cool:

TheNextAzn
05-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Damn I just read the 4ag thread posting.. That guy sounds/types like a douche, lol. Good luck with working it out, I hope u get ur ride back, and u get to keep the 5 bills! Then u can sell to me, cash in hand no bs. Lol

combomando
05-26-2011, 03:59 PM
thanks for the replys guys.

I still have the pink i never ever gave it to him but im having trouble meeting up with this guy. he replys to my post on club4ag but not to me or hardly anyone else. i need more info on this guy!!! someone has to know some more dirt on him!!! anyone?

innovation
05-26-2011, 05:52 PM
He looks like Sloth from the goonies

desertKAdrifter
05-26-2011, 09:59 PM
if you still have the pink i suggest u call a cop and explain everything before he does. You know the guys name and the area he lives in, they'll be at his doorstep in no time. Charge him with theft, fraud, and public exposure because his head looks like a penis.lol. But seriously act now because u never know.

SPECIALTURD
05-26-2011, 10:13 PM
Dude you should sick burn this douche by putting his pic and info all over the net!!!

Tanuki
05-27-2011, 12:09 PM
In regards to his comment that because he has the car in his possession it is not stolen, and he does not know what you are talking about. If you have the title then it is clearly in your name and there is no pending transaction. If nothing else he has no evidence of ever paying you any money at all and it is still theft. If he was the clear owner of the vehicle, he would have a title.

Just call the cops and report it stolen. That is step one. Get a good paper trail because every day you wait, your credibility goes down the drain on something like this.

oh and hi, this is "holden"

s14tan
05-27-2011, 08:30 PM
if you still have the pink i suggest u call a cop and explain everything before he does. You know the guys name and the area he lives in, they'll be at his doorstep in no time. Charge him with theft, fraud, and public exposure because his head looks like a penis.lol. But seriously act now because u never know.

I'm in for this.

if that fails..

I'm in for this.
Have someone else call him to buy something.

Meet up with him.

Take care of business.

Hope it works in your favor bro.

TPS240sxS13
05-27-2011, 08:38 PM
What s14tan said!!!!!!!!!:2c:

blitz_86
06-14-2011, 10:43 AM
That sucks bro:( gl getting the car back

HyperTek
06-18-2011, 05:09 PM
any update to this? or did this fucker get a free pass to go douchebag it up again somewhere else?

brndck
06-18-2011, 05:16 PM
op, you're kinda retarded for giving him a car for only $300.
file charges against this guy asap.
don't wait.

nismolvr
06-18-2011, 05:36 PM
I live in Modesto, lets get your car back .Tell me where he hangs out . Ill put the word out . Good thing you posted his mug. Ive had my car stolen before.This douche bag needs to get set straight. If a man doesnt keep his word ? What is he? Seriously PM me .Set it up .... Hope this guy falls off a plane and lands on a mountain of dicks..

Unknown007
06-28-2011, 03:22 PM
i've seen that guy somewhere.if you want i can ask people who live in fremont about him.PM i'll dig something up im only 45mins from fremont if you're down for a deal, i can get your money back. i know a cop. =]

dreamin240sx
07-13-2011, 08:14 PM
people like that need to be puched in the face multiple times

Tempo
07-14-2011, 02:46 AM
people like that need to be puched in the face multiple times

just by the way he looks in that pic, seems like he already did :rofl: