PDA

View Full Version : trying to help a nor cal guy out! primer gray kouki stolen.fair field NORCAL

nujabe
05-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Hello there everyone my 1996 240sx was stolen from my driveway in suisun city near the intersection of pintail and emperor drive, on Saturday evening/Sunday morning between the hours of 1:30am and 7:00am. Any information leading to the discovery of this vehicle or the persons who stole it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone saw anything or knows anything, please let me know. Maybe you saw this car in a neighbors garage or on a trailer. Let me know. The car is very distinguishable, the entire car is primered gray, with the exception of the hood and front bumper which are dark green. The wheels are a mesh design and pretty wide, there is a pink monkey hanging from the rear tow hook, two huge exhaust tips with bluish burnt tips, and last but not least, the car has only one full bucket seat in it and a cream white/almond colored roll cage welded in. There are also four stickers on the rear windshield one is bright orange and says "under construction" the others are silver and faded. If you see any parts of this car for sale, please let me know. I appreciate everyones help greatly. This was a father/son project that someone just took away. Again, thank you everyone.

heres the link to his craigslist add !

STOLEN***STOLEN***STOLEN***STOLEN*** 1996 Nissan 240sx (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2391800488.html)

any one see's it give him a shout !!! idk if this is ok to do but it sucks getting shit stole from you. and he did not post on zilvia so i take it he forgot or does not know.

erchins14
05-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks for posting this. I posted on NCD already. Any information leading to the whereabouts of the car or the people who took it, pm me thanks again.

nujabe
05-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Np hope you find it!