PDA

View Full Version : Global Gas Card

1slowS13
05-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Its not the first time where friends have come up to me telling me about these things..

Also, with a light research; it is said that Eric Dalius is the founder of Global Gas Card. A man who does not really have the cleanest slate when it comes to companies like these.

I live in Las Vegas, where it is supposed to be launched from, so I'm hearing about it quite often.

/Discuss

Infamax
05-21-2011, 10:24 AM
What?

Do you Have any links to what you're talking about?

Gnnr
05-21-2011, 11:50 AM
I don't know WTF you're talking about, but I'll take a random shot at it. OPEC owns your balls and anything claiming to give you a discounted rate is a scam.

1slowS13
05-21-2011, 12:13 PM
"official" website > Global Gas Card - Save on Gas, Earn Cash! (http://www.globalgascard.com/index.asp)

you can find popular discussions on scam.com & mlmwatchdog.com

xpertsnowcarver
05-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Okay so... What I understand is....

You pay $150 + $10.
Within a week, you need to buy at least $50 in gas. After which, you get a $5 reward.
You can claim get your reward money after you accumulate $50 in reward money.

At the end it claims that you will earn up to $260 a year in rewards...

Lets see.... $5 x 52 weeks = $260... But you paid $160 for the membership in the first place... So $100 rewarded minus any hidden/convenience fees... Sounds like a hassle to me to save one maybe two weeks worth of fuel. Its not worth 9-10 months of rewards to get your money back and 2-3 months of actually getting some money back.
Seems like they are just banking on your commitment to the program. I'm sure a lot of people start in on this, then give up half way through, and GGC just gets free money. Sucks to be the 13k people that signed up for this...

1ZlowZ
05-22-2011, 09:17 AM
I pump 50$ on gas a week on a good week, usually around 80-100$ a week, I could maybe benefit from this...

ayuaddict
05-22-2011, 11:16 AM
I pump 50$ on gas a week on a good week, usually around 80-100$ a week, I could maybe benefit from this...

You will get a $260 "rebate" at the end of the year according to them ($160 of which is your own money coming back), perhaps you could benefit but it may be wise to check up on any hidden fees/charges as xpertsnowcarver said.

It just sounds like a way for the company to have your $160 for a year, make money off that and then return it plus $100 in "interest" to you, not much different from a bank except for the whole credibility factor.

axiomatik
05-23-2011, 01:00 PM
You will get a $260 "rebate" at the end of the year according to them ($160 of which is your own money coming back), perhaps you could benefit but it may be wise to check up on any hidden fees/charges as xpertsnowcarver said.

It just sounds like a way for the company to have your $160 for a year, make money off that and then return it plus $100 in "interest" to you, not much different from a bank except for the whole credibility factor.

Better than that, anyone who drops out or forgets loses their original $160, so they get to keep it all.

godrifttoday
05-23-2011, 01:28 PM
And!!! U are lending them money at basically no interest rate... So they make more money