PDA

View Full Version : CA 1973 240Z possible sale or trade

zlion
05-14-2011, 09:34 PM
Hey Guy's just testing the waters for right now. First off here's my ride. Your looking at a very clean and solid clean title 240Z. I was not even planning on selling this and I know i'll be regretting it later. But I'm looking to get something newer. This Z has 95k original miles. I'm the 3rd owner and I have a nice stack of receipts dating back to 81. There has been tons of money and work done on this car. So I'm going to be brief with the items list.
1. Matching #'s 95k L24 engine
2. Recently rebuilt 82-83 280zx 5sp tranny. I just had it rebuilt a few months ago. Had a new clutch and pressure plate put in. Also had the fly wheel resurfaced. Clutch was built by southland clutch in national city. There out of National city. 1100.00 for everything
3.Just had the locks re-keyed. Now I have one key that opens everything 365.00
4.Polished 82-83 280zx turbo wheels with newer tires.
5. Brand new master cylinder and brake booster and brake booster check valve. Also had the radiator hoses replaced and a new battery put in.
6. Had all the vapor tank hose replaced aswell as the filler neck. These hoses go from the gas tank to a metal vent tank inside the car.
7. Brand new exhaust system from the headers back,with a Magna flow muffler.
8. The car has a crane electronic ignition.
9. Eibach springs but stock struts.
10. Brand new alternator and regulator.
The list goes on and on. The car runs great and handles pretty good. The only cons it has it will probably need a repaint. Has a couple of areas that need attention. Also the awesome smell of exhaust fumes that these cars are notorious for. Not that bad since i had the exhaust done. Also if parked inside. You may want to keep a window cracked. I get gas smells that come in when it's not aired out. Typical when these cars get old. Only place I've been able to track it down is the carbs. Probably coming from there.
Don't get the misconception that i'm in any rush to sell this car. My price Will definitely reflect that! I am considering trades plus cash depending on what it is you have. My first and formost interst is a G35 coupe. It must be a 6sp with the following colors Blk, Blue, or silver with black interior. May be interested in other cars such as a BMW M3 97-99,with same color combo. Must be a stick and must have a back seat, let me know what you got.If I get my asking price I'll throw in some really nice parts. I have a brand new polyurethane bushing kit,an R200 rearend with halfshafts attached,mustache bar and rear mount. I have other things aswell. Cash only No shipping! A 500.00 non refundable deposit will be excepted for the car. I can use paypal for the deposit,but will need cash for the final sale.You must pick the car up and have cash in hand. If I consider shipping it, it will cost you significantly more for any hassels I may have to deal with. Don't waste my time and NO SCAMMERS! Car is located in North San Diego county.10,500.00,Give me a call if your interested 619-890-0553.Thanks

Mike
Youtube video http://youtu.be/y0hicxgMEJo

blatantforchange
05-14-2011, 11:39 PM
You say we're looking at a clean and solid Z, but are there pics here I don't see?

zlion
05-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Sorry I can see them on my computer. I'll try to post some older pics. The car won't be sold with the panasports pictured.

zlion
05-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Here's a link to the video I shot yesterday of the car.YouTube - 1973 Datsun 240Z (http://youtu.be/y0hicxgMEJo)

zlion
05-15-2011, 08:41 AM
Hey Guys don't be affraid to make some offers or offer trades. I'm also interested in a 2 door 510 or even a very clean 240sx.

SoulAmazing
05-16-2011, 02:34 PM
glws fellow z owner.

zlion
05-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks SoulAmazing.

zlion
05-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Price lowered to 10,500. May put it on ebay soon. Still open to trades and cash.

racerx2k1
05-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Hey Guys don't be affraid to make some offers or offer trades. I'm also interested in a 2 door 510 or even a very clean 240sx.

Thanks SoulAmazing.

Price lowered to 10,500. May put it on ebay soon. Still open to trades and cash.

2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.