PDA

View Full Version : anyone get the ac working on a s15 sr20det. Need some wiring help pleaseeed some

Socalgal
05-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi all,

I recently swapped a s15 sr into my 95 s14. The car had working ac when it had the s13 sr in it but i also had a wiring specilites harness.The s15's harness was hacked to hell and all the ac wires that go from the ecu to the m63/f3 plug are missing (as well as a lot of other things). I understand fsm's, pinouts, and electricity. The problem is there are some differences between the systems of the s15 and the s14. I hooked up the ecu relay pin between the ecu and the f3 plug as well as air con switch. but after this I'm getting lost. I don't normally have problems with fsm diagrams but I've been steering at these for the last two days and i just cant figure out how to get around the differences in the two systems.

Has anyone gotten this working before? I'm not asking for you to tell me to "splice pin 46 to pin 13" or whatever, all though an answer would be nice. I want to know why it works. Its driving me crazy that i cant figure this out on my own.