PDA

View Full Version : KA Swap. Pizza & Beer & Cash?

m2mike
05-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey all,

As someone you know, I went to court for my state ref emission ticket, judge told me I have to pay bail and correct it before mid august. He wouldn't let me just pay it off.

So here's my questions, does any of you have a full KA swap for a S14 that you can lend to me? And does anyone want to help me swap it? I will provide beer + food and some cash for whoever wants to help and of course for borrowing the motor.

It's a long shot, but I dont have $1,500 to spend to buy a KA and have a shop swap it in :(

Thank you!
Mike

SilvZilla
05-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey all,

As someone you know, I went to court for my state ref emission ticket, judge told me I have to pay bail and correct it before mid august. He wouldn't let me just pay it off.

So here's my questions, does any of you have a full KA swap for a S14 that you can lend to me? And does anyone want to help me swap it? I will provide beer + food and some cash for whoever wants to help and of course for borrowing the motor.

It's a long shot, but I dont have $1,500 to spend to buy a KA and have a shop swap it in :(

Thank you!
Mike

I'm getting a new engine so I have a shop pulling my old ka outta my car right now leaks a lot of oil but I did pass emissions