PDA

View Full Version : wow ish is wrong

720_datsun
10-17-2003, 12:36 PM
ok so im very pissed 6 hommies got locked up this weekend, the bank took 7800 out of my account sayin the money was fake, sprint trying to charge me 400 on mu bill. whoever else wants to piss me off or say **** to me will die.

brianglawson
10-17-2003, 12:48 PM
s h i t just messin , that sux man, sprint tried to bill one of my friends before for around $700, in the end he had to pay for it

720_datsun
10-17-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by brianglawson
s h i t just messin , that sux man, sprint tried to bill one of my friends before for around $700, in the end he had to pay for it im not payin it, told sprint they said i will so i called the legal office on base and got a lawyer so wussup sprint

brianglawson
10-17-2003, 01:18 PM
hell yeah, show the corporate @$$whipes what a nissan owner will do if you take money away form him that is ment for his car

720_datsun
10-17-2003, 01:27 PM
hell yeah, show the corporate @$$whipes what a nissan owner will do if you take money away form him that is ment for his car soon to be nissan owner and military member. try an fucc with me.

s14falcon
10-17-2003, 02:53 PM
Damn, I didn't totally understand you're post but it sounds bad, that sucks. If it makes you feel any better, my friends phone bill a couple months ago was 1280 dollars. The list of the calls was 20 pages front and back.

720_datsun
10-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by s14falcon
Damn, I didn't totally understand you're post but it sounds bad, that sucks. If it makes you feel any better, my friends phone bill a couple months ago was 1280 dollars. The list of the calls was 20 pages front and back. thats nothing they tried to screw me when i first got my phone with a $3000 bill, all my calls were to vietnam almost. first of all im not vietnamese, second who the **** would i call every damn day in vietnam? and yeah its bad. so who wants to buy my 10in JL audio w7 subwoofer? i need money.

Bill Roberts
10-17-2003, 04:01 PM
Cell phones. They always try to jack you one way or another. So I get this phone that is supposed to be no roaming fees. Statewide. I get 10 miles from the house and what do you know...the roam display comes on. I called them up and said, hey this was not supposed to happen. I was told, their will be no roaming charge. I get the bill, 5 dollar connection fee for each call that was made under the roam.

I mailed it back years ago and their will be no cellular phones in my future. Who ever pays the rate they tell you? Their are so many municipal fees, service charges, it is a big sham. Personally, I have yet to meet anyone who pays just 39.99. IT is usually 80 or more.

Fuk em./

hookedup240
10-17-2003, 04:08 PM
i pay 34.99, 400 weekday minutes, unlimited night and weekends. Works for me as i'm in school most of the day, and when i do use my phone i just stay on for like 2-3 mins, especially when meeting up with friends.

But damn that sux bro, get a new cell service. I heard sprint really isn't good anyway.

brianglawson
10-17-2003, 04:29 PM
soon to be nissan owner and military member. try an fucc with me.
hell yeah load up a 240sx with stinger missiles and drive it through the sprint headquarters and show them what the place they said you call really was like!!!

BeatJunky
10-17-2003, 04:41 PM
hell yeah load up a 240sx with stinger missiles and drive it through the sprint headquarters and show them what the place they said you call really was like!!!

Terrorist Style!:rl:

:::disclaimer::: In no way does my above comment indicate a terrorist act desire, suggestion or implication on my behalf or that of zilvia.net and it's members. It was meant in a comical way.

:D Big Brother may be watching...:ghey: