PDA

View Full Version : CA 91 240 Hatch for sale

Calichingon
05-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Well due to an ugly divorce I am forced to sell my project.:bash: So heres the low down on the car. Its a 91 hatch with a salvage title due to auto theft recovery from previous owner. Right now as it sits It has a stock ka single cam in there that is fried(haven pulled the motor out to see whats wrong but I know its shot) I have A ka24de on an engin stand ready to be dropped in has new gasket for the oil pan and the water pump has less than 500 miles on it. I have the harness a spare tranny and most of the parts to set it up.

You will need a few things like a valve cover gasket crank pulley and power steering unit. Interior is 8/10 No cracks in the dash, Leather seats a small burn in the passenger side. Interior is gutted but i have all the pieces. Just so you know its a PROJECT and needs work. I dont know the mileage on the new motor I was told 120k on it but no way to back that up. I cant afford to part it out because I need it gone by this saturday.
Im asking 2 k firm because i put a lot of money into it. new rear tires fuel pump starter ect ect. tags are paid just needs to be smogged to get stickers. Any questions hit me up 253-307-7628 txt is better.

Calichingon
05-12-2011, 02:18 AM
ok throw me some offers

jack
06-07-2011, 12:31 PM
if you are willing to part out can i buy the body kite and what kinda suspenition do you have?

n8RPS13
06-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Says right in the post that he is not parting it....

Calichingon
06-11-2011, 02:57 AM
SOLD! Went to a good home lol