PDA

View Full Version : CA s13 up for grabs !!!!!

cheetos323
05-01-2011, 02:31 AM
Whats up every one i have a s13 up for grabs I need to get rid of ASAP. Moving out and cant take it with me. It was giving me some rod knock so i stop driving it. Was going to fix it but like i said moving out and cant take it with me so my loss can be someones gain. The car was a daily and was taken care of but like cars tend to do some times they fuck up when you need them most..lol
So as far as CONS the car is not running, has a SALVAGED title and i know everybody atomically assumes major accident but that wasn't the case.. and needs tags the tags expired just on the 20th of march so i just registered it non opp so only a couple of bucks are due.
Shoot me an email [email protected] if interested and for some more details about the car, what it has, If you any questions, or just to shoot me an offer if it sounds reasonable more than happy to let you take it but at the same time I'm not giving it away... shoot a email I'm not really on zilvia like that so ill get to you quicker that way..