PDA

View Full Version : WTB: SOHC to DOHC engine swap! Need engine/tranny/ and few other stuff!

DamnedButDetermined
10-14-2003, 04:20 PM
I have gotten this information from the archive section about swapping from SOHC to DOHC so hopefully it is complete!

I will need a KA24DE, 5spd transmission, engine harness & body harness connector, MAF, intake piping, coil, tachometer, power steering reservior and hoses, throttle cable and cruise control cable and brake booster vacuum hose!

I will be willing to spend $300 for all of this if the engine/tranny is in good condition, but will only pay $225 for all of this if the engine is not running! Of course there are always haggling and compromises so just give me your offer.

I would rather buy all of this from one person to make it easier, but I may be willing to buy half and half or something like that. Just let me know what you have and what you want for it.

You can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]
or just reply here,
-DbD-

DamnedButDetermined
10-19-2003, 08:32 PM
need this soon! Or if you have a florida/georgia parts car let me know!

DamnedButDetermined
10-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Maybe i am low balling this too much! $400 for running engine $325 for non-running

DamnedButDetermined
11-02-2003, 01:57 PM
Oh I would like this to be somewhere close to florida so i could pick it up but would concider driving up to 8hrs to pick it up, or if your price is low enough shipping might be a possibilty

VitaminT
11-03-2003, 07:38 PM
Hey. You are offering more than enough. I sold most of what you listed for $175 shipped. If you are willing to drive to GA check out this site.

http://www.pullapart.com/

Search for Nissan 240sx and go to the Norcross location.

Make sure to check their pricing because it is dirt cheap. The only catch is that you have to pull the parts yourself (bring lots of tools). We have one not too far from here in Birmingham AL and it is pretty cool/cheap.

DamnedButDetermined
11-04-2003, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the reassurance. Unfortunately the link you provided doesn't work, so i can't see what you are talking about. but thanks anyways,

DbD

VitaminT
11-04-2003, 06:54 AM
Just go to

www.pullapart.com

It might have been down at the time, but their prices are killer. Like the whole motor for $104.44 or somthing.

DamnedButDetermined
11-10-2003, 11:02 PM
You the Man! Thanks

VitaminT
11-11-2003, 06:51 AM
Were you able to get everything? If not I may have some spare parts.