PDA

View Full Version : dog treats and shit

BustedS13
04-29-2011, 10:14 PM
the other day i was in line at the bank and noticed the bakery next door was advertising dog treats. my roommate tells me that a lot of bakeries make dog treats. okay
just now, a facebook friend posted a picture of her feeding her dog a tiny ice cream cone from a local ice cream stand. it is sold specifically to be fed to dogs.
if you buy your dog baked goods or ice cream cones specially designed for dogs, you are a piece of shit. you can't really blame the business for making a few bucks with stuff they already have. but the consumers? god damn.
the longer i'm alive, the angrier i'm going to get. i'm like andy rooney.

MikeisNissan
04-29-2011, 10:32 PM
what about cat treats. My cat loves temptations.

theicecreamdan
04-29-2011, 10:58 PM
Really man? Dog treats --> piece of shit?

Good luck with that one.

BustedS13
04-29-2011, 11:17 PM
alls i'm saying is, there are people in this world who are born and then starve to death. but i know people who feed their dogs ice cream cones.
i'm a wasteful fuck too, but, come on.

DS562
04-29-2011, 11:24 PM
politics man. its all politics. run for office and work your way up then change it.

VROOOM
04-29-2011, 11:40 PM
lol, every christmas a neighbor always makes cookies for all the dogs. even crazier is my dog also received a xmas present from them. cologne for my dog!?!?!??! i was speechless.

Z33dori
04-29-2011, 11:48 PM
fk ppl lol

that is all

Brian
04-30-2011, 12:21 AM
Some people eat dogs.

Some people carry dogs like babies.

Some people buy gourmet treats for their dog.

Fuck them all. You should see the dumb ass people here in SoCal who treat their dogs like people.

Z33dori
04-30-2011, 12:41 AM
this man speaks the truth...prolly the worst part of cali

sw20>>s14
04-30-2011, 02:23 AM
gotta give what the dumbass consumers want...but as steve jobs would agree upon, consumers dont have a clue until you shove it in their faces...well played, i say......

Matej
04-30-2011, 02:13 PM
My dog likes a scoop of Kinder Egg topped with blueberries and pistachios, and sometimes sprinkles.

What is your guys' dog's favorite ice cream?

gearhead55
04-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Some people eat dogs.

Some people carry dogs like babies.

Some people buy gourmet treats for their dog.

Fuck them all. You should see the dumb ass people here in SoCal who treat their dogs like people.

I ate dog once. Accidentally, but yea i ate that shit. it was not bad. I was in Vietnam and the owners of the restaurant serving us thought it would be funny to give it to us without telling us what it was i guess. That being said i would rather eat a dog then carry one in a purse and give it gourmet treats...

thatdrifterguy
04-30-2011, 08:57 PM
My dog likes a scoop of Kinder Egg topped with blueberries and pistachios, and sometimes sprinkles.

What is your guys' dog's favorite ice cream?

sometimes sprinkles? hell my dog wont even eat it unless i add exactly 1/8 cup of sprinkles! i be like "bitch you better eat that!" and she be like "nu-uh, that looks like 1/10 to me!"

ronmcdon
04-30-2011, 11:39 PM
Idk, some ppl feel really close to their dogs & treat them like family.
I've felt closer to my own dogs than most of my family.
At the very least, your own dog won't stab you in the back.
(though I see no reason to waste $$$ on snacks either)

To each and their own, I'd rather ppl spoil their dogs instead of neglecting them.
There are a whole lot worse ways to blow $$, and I could care less as long as it's not my own.

alls i'm saying is, there are people in this world who are born and then starve to death. but i know people who feed their dogs ice cream cones.
i'm a wasteful fuck too, but, come on.

Let's be realistic here.

Who, on Zilvia at the very least, can honestly say that they genuinely care about the starving child in Somalia or wherever,
at least to the point where they donate all their money to Somalia, that would have otherwise go to recreational activities?

If they do, they are obviously full of shit.
We are not exactly the models of sensible spending either.
Actually it's probably more sensible to blow a few hundred on doggie treats than several grand on a POS nissan (guilty of this myself).

Phate
05-01-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm with Ron.

But yeah, fuck you OP. lol. I buy my dog treats, not ice cream cone ones, but regular bone shaped ones. My dog rocks.

Otto347
05-01-2011, 02:13 PM
In my case (cats) if it ever came down to saving a human life that I didnt know or my cat, the cat would live to see another day. Just because my faith in mankind dwindles by the day because of stupid shit like having a birthday party for your fucking dog or buying your pet an ice cream cone.

This shit makes me want to attend with a fully automatic weapon and kill every fucking moron that attended a party for a fucking animal.
i5733j-U7p0

classy240
05-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Some people got that kind of money but I would rather feed my dog or cats than a human its just me not all people have the mindset u have but I see what umean

HalveBlue
05-01-2011, 05:31 PM
The world produces more than enough food to feed all humans.

Most hunger problems today are due to infrastructural or political issues, not natural causes or funding.

So unless you're willing to join the Army*, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them - (like Somalia in the early 90's for instance), whether someone spends $5 on a bag of doggy treats doesn't really make dick of a difference.

*I guess joining the Peace Corps would work, too.

tqstarburst
05-01-2011, 06:06 PM
I used to work at a pet shop/store awhile back. We'd make the treats there in the store,with all natural ingredients. Same as making a cookie for humans but with no sugar. Those things sold like crazy..besides we'd use to eat them too,they we're good

!Zar!
05-01-2011, 09:47 PM
I could care less. I mean is there really a big difference in a dog biscut vs some fancy ass dog cookie? Not really. So who cares.

What I do care about is fuckers driving around with some shitty dog all up on the driver when they are supposed to be DRIVING.

zspeedrft
05-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Fuck you op! if I ever saw u homeless on the streets and saw a stray dog next to you I'm definitely taking the dog home to a nice comfy bed with all the fuckin ice cream cone treats in the world. Eat shit. Have a nice day.

Gizmo_S13
05-02-2011, 01:07 AM
^^^^ I wish Zilvia had a like button to click on.

DreamN
05-02-2011, 01:23 AM
You bitch about people feeding their dogs lavish dog treats and compare it to world hunger?

Luxury is what most folks strive for. It's a bit different for all of us, but it's all relative.

Besides compare what you spend your money on to what others who are less fortunate have to budget their earnings for and see if you are any different than the person spending money on their pets. We're all for the most part selfish. Quit thinking you're better than anyone.