PDA

View Full Version : Some questions for you.

zakkkaliscious
04-29-2011, 03:07 PM
I had some questions i would like to ask you guys...

What do you guys want to see in an online aftermarket parts store? Anything you have grown to dislike about some store? What sort of products do you want but cant find? What would make a better "one stop shop" for car enthusiasts?

Anything you guys want to contribute would be great! Thanks in advance.

Otto347
04-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Place where I can fill up, play blackjack while waiting and get a haircut. Not in that particular order.

Daniel.
04-29-2011, 05:07 PM
This might be a good tool for you to use.

Google Moderator (http://www.google.com/moderator/)

zakkkaliscious
05-01-2011, 08:46 PM
ill look into that
anyone else want to chime in?

SR240DET
05-02-2011, 03:26 AM
offer free overnight shipping for everything you sell and market your parts at 25%+ less then your competitors guarantee, so I don't have to search and compare prices when shopping for parts.

lawrenceyang
05-02-2011, 12:53 PM
selling at close to whole sale prices

DriftN00b
05-02-2011, 04:57 PM
ill look into that
anyone else want to chime in?

moar jdm.

and stickers....

!Zar!
05-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Unless you are moving large volume you can not compete against bigger companies.

If you move a vast quantity of shipments then you will get better rates with your shipping companies, as well, the more you sell, the more likely you are able to control how much you are paying for product.

Selling at close to wholesale prices? That only works if you are selling extremely large amounts of product. Not to mention companies do not like when their vendors are selling products for prices that are too low compared to the rest of the market.