PDA

View Full Version : they tried to race you

AlligatorBling
10-13-2003, 07:48 PM
I was wondering, what the most intimidating car thats tried to race you... as well as the most embarrassing car thats tried to race you. For me, most intimidating, cobra mustang.... I have a ka keep in mind, most embarrassing, an old VW rabbit.

hookedup240
10-13-2003, 08:07 PM
Most intimidating thing that ever tried to race me was my best friends little brother on his bike. That thing moves man, he had the baseball cards in the spokes making it sound like a harley. I was scared.

Edit: nocomedown - yea i hear ya on that one, i am tired of stopping at every light and looking over and seeing a 4 door civic, with 15" pep boy rims, a fart can, and some altezza tail lights staring at me and reving. It just gets annoying.

nocomedown
10-13-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by hookedup240
Most intimidating thing that ever tried to race me was my best friends little brother on his bike. That thing moves man, he had the baseball cards in the spokes making it sound like a harley. I was scared.
:rofl:
around here, everyone tries to race me just cuz i have a sporty car. honestly, it's annoying. i dont really get intimidated i guess just because i dont like to street/drag race, but ive had everything from lexus is300 to mustangs to jeeps to ford broncos rev at me. every 16 year old around here thinks theyre hot ****

G_Fish240
10-14-2003, 12:14 AM
no one tries to race me :(

hondaguy
10-14-2003, 12:57 AM
a stank ass 91 sentra with 3 people in it,how do u race with 3 people in the car :hammer:

ca18guy
10-14-2003, 01:42 AM
Not many people try to race me surprisingly, the most 'intimdating' was probably a C5 Corvette, I let that 'race' go though because it was in the rain so traction plus safety would have been stupidly amazingly low :o

adey
10-14-2003, 03:23 AM
intimidating... .NOTHING intimidates me!! I don't know, I don't get many races, so maybe a 350z... I did relatively well, though. (in my GTi!! lol, no way the 240 can keep up) ...
Oh wait I have it, I raped an M3 in the canyons. :) Really. E46 6MT with some 19" wheels and tires, and some eibach springs. (I know the guy, sort of, a friend of a friend, his driving is weak sauce)

embarassing... for me or the other person? if the other, then the E46M3... but this was also in my GTi.

S13SilviaGirl
10-14-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by adey
Oh wait I have it, I raped an M3 in the canyons. :) Really. E46 6MT with some 19" wheels and tires, and some eibach springs. (I know the guy, sort of, a friend of a friend, his driving is weak sauce)

HAHAHHA That sounds like somethin Mike told me and Kevin a while back, except Mike raced a Porsche, and Mike was still rollin in the Auto.....But I still love Mike and his car!:D

720_datsun
10-14-2003, 07:23 PM
well when i had my integ before it got impounded i raced with the domestics every weekend. i was always scared. who wouldnt be doing a rolling start against a yenko camaro? or a z06 with 100 shot of nos? or a ford mach 1 with a 454 in it? yeah i was always scared and when i lost it wasnt by much. so they all loved me even though i only had 4 cyl and my car had more money in it then they made in a year or something.

i raced a 4 door accord auto with an led exhaust. it was an auto. i almost couldnt do it.

Andrew Bohan
10-14-2003, 07:37 PM
my friend tried to race me on a 3/4 mile downhill road with 3 corners in his saturn sedan. afterwards he goes "i coulda beat ya but i started sliding"