PDA

View Full Version : CA Silcoupe sr300+whp tuned need gone asap 2,000$$! Today

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 05:03 PM
Someone hacked my account fail to the blog.

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 05:21 PM
sent a text and pm i have cash in hand

edit: told me car was sold

someones on the way well see if he has CASH

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Too good to be true?
Might get robbed for $2k

I may be criminalized in drugs but I aint no stealer or murderer .

YouAintScrapin
04-25-2011, 05:29 PM
lol hackers

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 05:35 PM
i texted him right after it went up and it was sold already damm. Sometimes things are too good to be true, curious to see what happens with this car.

Its considered sold, youaintscrapin is pickin it up he lives on other side of valley

CrimsonRockett
04-25-2011, 05:38 PM
The car in the video posted above was reported stolen last year.

http://zilvia.net/f/stolen-goods/352465-stolen-240sx-coupe-w-silvia-front-long-beach.html

What's going on?

Saved original post.

I got caught in an international drug trafficing bust. so I need to sell my car. Only reason I'm putting this on the market is cuz all the fines are too much. I'm not any way looking to take a hit on value on this car cuz I need to get rid of it asap. Car has a clean title but did had a minor fender bender earlier this year and had to change the core support which wasn't really necessary I just felt like it should be done and had a new silvia front installed as well as painted the car. This setup right now puts about 335whp @19psi on a Dynodyanamics dyno. I'm looking to get 2000$ .
DONT FUKING LOWBALL ME THIS CAR HAS MORE THAN 8K INVESTED INTO IT I JUST NEED THE MONEY ASAP BY THURSDAY.
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING DEAL SO DONT GIV ME SHIT.

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK THIS AGAIN
SO IF U NEED ME TEXT ONLY @ 818-9709891.
CAR IS IN SFV
- Built S14 SR20DET.
- Greddy Metal HeadGasket.
- ARP Hardware Head and Rods.
- CP 86.5 Pistons.
- Eagle Rods.
- Nismo Motor Mounts.
- Exedy Clutch.
- Rebuilt Type-X transmission.
Fuel System;
- 255lph Walbro FP.
- Denso 550cc injectors.
- Stock FPR.
- Inline Fuel Pressure Gauge.
Turbo System;
- Greddy T517z Turbo.
- Stock Turbo Manifold /w Heat Shield.
- CX Racing FMIC Kit.
- CX-Racing Turbo Elbow.
- DSM 1G Crushed BOV.
Tuning;
- Nistune.
- Z32 Maf.
- Greddy Electronic boost controller.
Ignition;
- NGK BKR7EIX ( 2 step colder ) Gapped to .32
Exhaust;
- Ebay N1 Style 3" catback.
- Ebay 3" Front pipe.
Suspension;
- Tokico Shocks.
- Tein S-Tech Springs.
- 5-Zigen FN01RC 17" wheels.
- Yokohama Tires.
- JDM Viscous LSD
Interior;
- Clean dash.
- Clean black interior.
- S14 Driver Seat.
- CF Pillar Bar.
Exterior;
- Clean Silvia front /w GTR grill.
- Recently painted definitely not show car quality.
- HID 6000k headlights.

VID

YouTube - S14 SR Powered S13 Dyno (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2aLp10Lyc)

Mafia 6
holy cow thats cheap

aarowjay
Hope no one gets jumped for $2K.

OP stated he's a millionaire living of his shit, this car is pocket change.

But on his first post, He stated he got busted for DRUG TRAFFICKING BUST, and that the FINES are too much.

Hmmm... If its a real deal GREAT!!! Something i'd jump to if i have money.

GLWS and for the people who is interested.

Millionare- exaggerated.

Living off my shit- shit as it whats mine, whats mine ? hmm greens.

i dont techincally have cash and cannot make withdrawals atm cuz of my situation.

So i need cash atm.

I just sold an E90 m3 For 20k.

GT Motion
04-25-2011, 05:40 PM

http://zilvia.net/f/stolen-goods/352465-stolen-240sx-coupe-w-silvia-front-long-beach.html

What's going on?

Now its getting interesting....

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Yo dont listen to this shit someones fuckin with m yaccount

its not me

driftn_silvia
04-25-2011, 05:41 PM

What's going on?

Thats what I thought?

ayororo
04-25-2011, 05:41 PM
lol wtff? I know aaron thats not his car. Ill text him righ tnow

M3_Sil80
04-25-2011, 05:43 PM
Whatever man
Everything is fake, car is stolen.. Or not doesn't matter any more
No one would ever sell this car for $2k even if they needed money same day
Move on everybody

slipnsld
04-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Was thinking it might be hot...

STEEZxIT
04-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Someone logged on with his username im guessing???

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Someone logged on with his username im guessing???

Yeah homie just told me.. i dont even have a car lol i dont evne use this site!
still lookin for 240

Pray And Spray
04-25-2011, 05:47 PM
watch cops get involved right meow

M3_Sil80
04-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Haha atleast they told truth about being a criminal, you guys really think a guy got caught for international drug traffic would be chilling selling 240?

GT Motion
04-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Either way the cops are getting involved because the car was stolen, whoever owns that phone is about to get a fun surprise.

Pray And Spray
04-25-2011, 05:50 PM
seriously sounds like a 2 year old made up a story... if your a millionaire why the fuck would you try to sell your car for 2g... i would just keep it to look more g!

Riq
04-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Whatever man
Everything is fake, car is stolen.. Or not doesn't matter any more
No one would ever sell this car for $2k even if they needed money same day
Move on everybody

Don't be so sure, I saw an S14 with an S14 SR for $2000 on craigslist 2 months ago. It sold in 15 minutes, I was on my way to go get it when the guy told me someone was there to get it. I also bought my S13 with over 10k in parts for $1500 last year. All I had to do was replace the HG.

Edit: I just saw the link, this shit is stolen

M3_Sil80
04-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Youaintscrapin must be in on it
He said he is on the way to pickup car !!?? Who you speak to and where were you going to meet?

Pray And Spray
04-25-2011, 05:58 PM
either that or hes gonna get his asshole licked by this aaron fella

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 06:01 PM
It was my phone that i txtd ppl back on saying it was sold bcus this has happened to me before, tired if this sh#t -.-

do not report me noobs, wasnt me who posted...

brudacille
04-25-2011, 06:11 PM
^wow.... this is good shit right here!! Subscribed!!!

GT Motion
04-25-2011, 06:12 PM
It was my phone that i txtd ppl back on saying it was sold bcus this has happened to me before, tired if this sh#t -.-

Your telling us your account got hacked, then minutes later your in the thread pleading your innocence? Not really adding up.

ayororo
04-25-2011, 06:13 PM
yo guys i know aaron in real life...

you aintscrapin was the guy that copied my posts as well..

he is just a normal 19 year old attending a community college with no job lol..

he said someone got on his acc it wasnt him and trust me he would not ever steal a car

brudacille
04-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Get the car thief!!! Fuckin loser

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 06:17 PM
If i end up being arrested i shall prove all of you wrong!!!!!!!

brudacille
04-25-2011, 06:18 PM
this thread is epic!!

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Your telling us your account got hacked, then minutes later your in the thread pleading your innocence? Not really adding up.

Cus ppl think i stole it wtf. I will not be blamed for this BS

ayororo
04-25-2011, 06:20 PM
this is the original post, http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/333719-tw-s13-w-silvia-front-built-s14-sr-335whp.html

looks like it was the same format ahahah its probabl the same guy

Riq
04-25-2011, 06:21 PM

That makes no sense, if you didn't have a car forsale then don't say its sold cause now you are stuck in the middle.

brudacille
04-25-2011, 06:22 PM
That makes no sense, if you didn't have a car forsale then don't say its sold cause now you are stuck in the middle.

Exactly what I was thinking..

ayororo
04-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Plus why would a guy that stole a car post his number lolll!

Riq
04-25-2011, 06:25 PM
If i end up being arrested i shall prove all of you wrong!!!!!!!

Just make sure not to drop the soap, Bubba might get touchy lol!

Riq
04-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Plus why would a guy that stole a car post his number lolll!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, thats why.

ayororo
04-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug, thats why.

u guys are accusing a broke ass teenager without a license of stealing a built S13 ahhaah. priceless

and he doesnt do cocaine.

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Exactly what I was thinking..

Like i would know it was stolen though, And I thought it could of been like a prank by a friend until my homie txtd me saying that my account got hacked and someone posted a stolen car. If cops show up at my house nothing is gonna happen lol but I just want everyone to know i didnt steal it. I feel bad for the owner /:

Riq
04-25-2011, 06:34 PM
u guys are accusing a broke ass teenager without a license of stealing a built S13 ahhaah. priceless

and he doesnt do cocaine.

NO one is accusing him, we're going by the Thread being started on his account, then him coming on here saying it was hacked once he was called on it, yet he has full control of his account now. I could care less of his age, I know 12 yr olds that can splack a car in less than 30 seconds. On top of everything else, he tells everyone that the car "he never had, was sold already" Take up for your boy if you want to but this is sketchy.

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=Riq;4009685]NO one is accusing him, we're going by the Thread being started on his account, then him coming on here saying it was hacked once he was called on it, yet he has full control of his account now. I could care less of his age, I know 12 yr olds that can splack a car in less than 30 seconds. On top of everything else, he tells everyone that the car "he never had, was sold already" Take up for your boy if you want to but this is sketchy.[/QUOTE

Call it whatever you want, but i didnt do ish lol

lmfao

ayororo
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
NO one is accusing him, we're going by the Thread being started on his account, then him coming on here saying it was hacked once he was called on it, yet he has full control of his account now. I could care less of his age, I know 12 yr olds that can splack a car in less than 30 seconds. On top of everything else, he tells everyone that the car "he never had, was sold already" Take up for your boy if you want to but this is sketchy.

Lol forsure, but just put ur self in his position..

literaly..

if ur homies pranked u onetime wouldnt u think sarcasitcally playing a long with it would be a reflex

and then u find out that someone used ur number on a stolen car for sale

and cops go to ur house and shit.. ud be stickin up for ur ass and ur girl/boy would be too.

aha this funny tho on the real cuz i know him personally

Imagine bill gatesa suspect of robbing a liquor store.

same concept

M3_Sil80
04-25-2011, 06:45 PM
So let's ask Youaintscrapin He's the one that actually bought the car

ayororo
04-25-2011, 06:47 PM
So let's ask Youaintscrapin He's the one that actually bought the car

Theres was no car. Lol I KNOW AAROWJAY, HE DREAMS OF HAVING A 240 and donates sperm and blood just to be able to live. He would not have a ride to long beach. nor would he have the heart to steal a car nor the stupidty to post a stolen car on zilvia lmao!

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 06:48 PM

you obviously didnt read this then in earlier posts noob.

"Like i would know it was stolen though, And I thought it could of been like a prank by a friend until my homie txtd me saying that my account got hacked and someone posted a stolen car. If cops show up at my house nothing is gonna happen lol but I just want everyone to know i didnt steal it. I feel bad for the owner /:"

GT Motion
04-25-2011, 06:56 PM
You better hurry up and hide that car before 5-0 shows up, you also better be good at lying because they will break you if they sense any fear, just sayin, be prepared.

ayororo
04-25-2011, 06:57 PM
You better hurry up and hide that car before 5-0 shows up, you also better be good at lying because they will break you if they sense any fear, just sayin, be prepared.

Aha good luck , and just know you totally wasted ur time and his time :]

sil80owner
04-25-2011, 06:58 PM
hey what was for sale all post are something like this "too good to be true". i know its sold already but im just curious what it was

Riq
04-25-2011, 07:00 PM
you obviously didnt read this then in earlier posts noob.

"Like i would know it was stolen though, And I thought it could of been like a prank by a friend until my homie txtd me saying that my account got hacked and someone posted a stolen car. If cops show up at my house nothing is gonna happen lol but I just want everyone to know i didnt steal it. I feel bad for the owner /:"

lol! I'm the noob? You claim that you thought you were being pranked so you went along with it, are you RETARDED or just BRAIN DEAD? All I know is that Everyone here believes that it's sketchy as hell. Perosnally if you really did have something to do with this, I hope you get a train ran on you when you get locked up. Theives are the lowest form of life, other than terroists. Good Luck with that whole, "I didn't do it." Atleast your boy is more respectful, your atttitude makes me think you really do have something to do with all of this.

Either way I'm not going to argue with some pissant 19 year old, GL with that...

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 07:01 PM

Im sooooo scared (sarcastic voice)... wasted your time bro seriously. I hope cops are here soon so i can prove you wrong for not believing me even tho you probably just want to be sure its not me so alright i guess.

Riq
04-25-2011, 07:02 PM
hey what was for sale all post are something like this "too good to be true". i know its sold already but im just curious what it was

Crimson has a link to the car and the OP's post before the OP deleted it with a sold post...

aarowjay
04-25-2011, 07:03 PM
lol! I'm the noob? You claim that you thought you were being pranked so you went along with it, are you RETARDED or just BRAIN DEAD? All I know is that Everyone here believes that it's sketchy as hell. Perosnally if you really did have something to do with this, I hope you get a train ran on you when you get locked up. Theives are the lowest form of life, other than terroists. Good Luck with that whole, "I didn't do it." Atleast your boy is more respectful, your atttitude make me think you really do have something to do with all of this.

Either way I'm not going to argue with some pissant 19 year old, GL with that...

Lol hey bro, im not goin anywhere .

brudacille
04-25-2011, 07:03 PM

Stolen car posted for sale.... stupid BS

brudacille
04-25-2011, 07:16 PM
:lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd:

GT Motion
04-25-2011, 07:17 PM
:lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd:

Are you bored?

brudacille
04-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Very.... I'm waiting for a clean S13 Coupe to snatch on sight, lol. I'm just mad cause I'm 240less and was a dumbass and sold my Supercharged S14, FML

ayororo
04-25-2011, 07:20 PM
aaron if cops come u should record it aha, thad be funny

STEEZxIT
04-25-2011, 08:27 PM
The OP along with his companion should be "banned" from the marketplace for this stunt.

lol. J/k.

IDC.