PDA

View Full Version : CA Testing Waters F/S/T 95 S14 SUPER LOW MILES!!!!

michelintyreco
04-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Hey everyone I am testing the waters to see what I can get for my car. Its a 95 240sx with 92,XXX miles on it. I have the paperwork for the car. Its an automatic and I don't have the money for a manual conversion.

The Good:
This car is NOT SALVAGE TITLED. Clean title and actual miles as you can see with the pics. Apparently the second-to last owner of the car had it for like 9 years and had it sitting in her garage nearly all the time.

The car runs great, I've pushed it on the freeway but seriously I cant do with an automatic car. I sold my s13 and bought this thinking I would have the money to do the conversion but the plan fell through. Someone else will have the luxury. No offense but I preferred my s13 better anyway.

The car is pretty much stock except for it has Powered by Max coilovers with around 1.5k miles on them. These coilovers are stiff as hell and even on the softest setting they are pretty damn stiff. If I dont get a decent price I'd rather keep the coilovers and sell the car stock. Here is a link to the site, scroll down to "S14 MAX Competition Coilovers OUT OF STOCK UNTIL END OF MAY$1,000.00"
http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/page.php?9

The front has 15mm pbm spacers to accomodate offset for whoever decides to put some rims on it.

The rear tires are brand new and have 99% tread on them. All the fluids, ATF, Oil, radiator fluid, etc. have all been flushed and changed around the same time the coilovers were put on.

The Bad:
Minor Dings and scratches. The rear bumper has something that looks like a blister lol(Look at the pics).

Inside of the passenger door was bitten by a dog and the previous owner covered it with tape...I didnt care when I bought the car but someone might. Oh and there are dog hairs in mysterious places. I cleaned most of that crap out because Im allergic but I still see it here and there.

The frame around the headunit was not there when I bought the car. You can probably get a new one at a junkyard for like $5.

The only problem I cared about was the infamous timing-chain clanking. It is no big deal at all and will take a few hours to remove the guides according to what read on the threads. The person I bought it from said it was most likely because it was sitting for so long.

Shoot me some offers and lets see what comes up. If I dont get anything I don't mind holding onto it till I have money but well see.

As far as trades go, I am looking for a clean s13 or 14s with manual tranny(preferably s13), anything RWD I guess. It should pass smog and not be salvaged... Anyway let me know what you got...Thanks for taking a look.

Imola_s4
04-24-2011, 06:28 PM
So no price???

michelintyreco
04-24-2011, 07:50 PM
No price. I want to see what the offers look like. I havent put a price cuz I'm not sure what to ask for it.

michelintyreco
04-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Bump! Anyone??

michelintyreco
04-25-2011, 03:15 AM
Late night bump!

michelintyreco
04-26-2011, 11:30 AM
Bump! Is it because its auto?

CrimsonRockett
04-26-2011, 11:34 AM
We have a two bump limit.