PDA

View Full Version : weird doode followed tryed to follow me home..

nujabe
04-22-2011, 02:10 AM
so i was coming back from a friends house out in san jose. i dont know how long the guy was following me. but i think it was from at least the freeway. i get off the freeway and im on my main street driving home and i realize two things first i need dog food.. 2nd theres a suv following me. so i turn down a street kinda drive fast and get to the stop sign and i notice he's all the way at the end of the street about 1/4 mile down from me. so i turn and get on the main road agin. i get a stop light and i notice agin he's behind me agin so i put on my turn signal then he puts his on....i then take it off he takes his off. so then i turn in to luckys. thinking maybe he needed to go grocery shopping like me. he parks next to me... then i sit and wait like 1-2 minutes for him to get out of the car. he has a kid in the car.. so i then back my car up to the space behind me in the parking lot . he then pulls his car out and parks next to mine. so i get out the car like wtf is up. then he's like oh do you speak spanish(me no i dont ) then he says nice car and then talks about some business.. about herbalism. hands me a card and im like wtf so i get out of my car and wait for him to leave he does..

my question is do you think just some weird guy following me or car jacker looking for the next car.

sorry if this is in the wrong area of the fourms i just need to know if i need to stash my car for a while. i dont want to wake up to know car. or taking the bat to some ones legs :hitit:

jontron5000
04-22-2011, 02:14 AM
sounds kinda sketchy, were there other cars around you when you were driving and such?

leung
04-22-2011, 02:16 AM
car jacker.

getagrip
04-22-2011, 02:17 AM
I would be extra careful with my car for a while if I were you just in case. It does seem very sketchy. If you see him again get the plates.

nujabe
04-22-2011, 02:18 AM
when i first got off the freeway yeah. on the main street yeah. but on the house streets no and on the streets going to luckys no. he was straight up following me. down to the blinker signals.

getagrip
04-22-2011, 02:21 AM
garage it if you can.

Slammed Assassin
04-22-2011, 02:23 AM
Maybe he's some pedo and likes you?? haha!!

nujabe
04-22-2011, 02:24 AM
yeah i have one when i get off from work tomorrow im cleaning the bitch out. and every night my car will be parked there im not going to bed tonight... i feel like taking every fuse and battery out of the car.

dazed
04-22-2011, 02:26 AM
*Turn signal on*
-His turn signal on

*Turn signal off*
-His turn signal off

Awwwkwarddd.

nujabe
04-22-2011, 02:29 AM
yeah doode it was ... and when i got out the car i was going to say some crazy ass shit to him i saw this little kid.. so i did didint take him to the ghetto university.

getagrip
04-22-2011, 02:30 AM
lmao pedo in the mist
yeah i have one when i get off from work tomorrow im cleaning the bitch out. and every night my car will be parked there im not going to bed tonight... i feel like taking every fuse and battery out of the car.

for sure just be prepared and you'll be ok.

KiLLeR2001
04-22-2011, 02:30 AM
Better hope he didn't follow you home.

nujabe
04-22-2011, 02:32 AM
he left before i did and to get to my house is one way i would have seen his lights. i have a garage so its all good.

deolio
04-22-2011, 03:37 AM
my grammar senses are going off like crazy in heyuh

getagrip
04-22-2011, 03:50 AM
:-/ Grammar was never my strongest subject.

As for the garage thing, yea make space a.s.a.p.

ayuaddict
04-22-2011, 04:49 AM
Yeah, San Jose sucks.

camaro379ss
04-22-2011, 07:18 AM
:-/ Grammar was never my strongest subject.

As for the garage thing, yea make space a.s.a.p.

I agree 100%.

shanelach
04-22-2011, 07:55 AM
Nujabes rules. R.I.P.

ManoNegra
04-22-2011, 08:14 AM
you did write down his license plate, right?
I've had similar things happen to me
years ago when 240s with SRs were uncommon
kids would get excited and follow you to try and talk

ixfxi
04-22-2011, 08:26 AM
i would'a shot his ass

thats how we do it round here in rancho chokamongas

Sugoi_Style
04-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Read about this a couple of years ago in some import rag, but some kid in Houston, TX was performing some spirited driving in his lightly tuned Talon TSi when some cats wanted to street race.

He did. Big mistake.

When he won, the cats in the other whip followed him down and brandished a GLOCK and told him to pull over or it was his ass.

He did. (I would've brought out my .45 that I ride with, perform hard braking, and lit these fools up, then bust a u-turn and haul ass!!!!)

He got jacked and the TSi was never recovered. nujabes, your haunt is Cali. This is the carjack capital of the U.S. The next time you experience this (or anyone else for that matter), drive to the police station or a publicly frequented place like what you did.

Oh yeah, get a concealed weapons permit. We enjoy our cars too much to be ridin' around with $1000's tied up in our cars, waiting to get plucked.

kojiki88
04-22-2011, 09:12 AM
Read about this a couple of years ago in some import rag, but some kid in Houston, TX was performing some spirited driving in his lightly tuned Talon TSi when some cats wanted to street race.

He did. Big mistake.

When he won, the cats in the other whip followed him down and brandished a GLOCK and told him to pull over or it was his ass.

He did. (I would've brought out my .45 that I ride with, perform hard braking, and lit these fools up, then bust a u-turn and haul ass!!!!)

He got jacked and the TSi was never recovered. nujabes, your haunt is Cali. This is the carjack capital of the U.S. The next time you experience this (or anyone else for that matter), drive to the police station or a publicly frequented place like what you did.

Oh yeah, get a concealed weapons permit. We enjoy our cars too much to be ridin' around with $1000's tied up in our cars, waiting to get plucked.

That fudging sucks.:bite: +1 on the concealed weapons permit. But what I don't understand is If he beat them in the race why didn't he take off. Knowing that I can outrun him I would have gone to the nearest police station or flagged down the nearest police cruiser.

hammy
04-22-2011, 09:23 AM
crazy... i leave my house, cars, everything unlocked all times of the day, knock on wood bu never have a problem. Just weird how different our ways of living are.

Persona
04-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Next time call the cops on your way to going to the parking lot, let them know he has been following you for a while through misc streets and you are worried he is dangerous. WIN.

Sugoi_Style
04-22-2011, 09:42 AM
The story said that the kid from Houston was SHOCKED! Fight or flight kicked in and he got scared from the thought of death and he submitted to their demands. I think the kid was like 18 or so, so he hasn't been in too many situations like this or thought that "this type of shite would never happen to me."

hammy, being an Iraq war vet, I never leave a window to chance. I'm sure this lifestyle works for you. It must be nice. If it has worked so far, then repeat. I have seen up close and personal the dark side of man and will blast my way out of a shitey situation if need be.

dreamer87
04-22-2011, 09:57 AM
dam this is some crazy stuff, the other day i was leaving dave and busters in farmingdale and i am pretty sure this car was following me. it was a new altima hybrid at first i was like wtf you gotta be kiddin me. i slowed down and let the car pass then i noticed that the car pulled over and then when i passed it came back on the highway i was like wow i know some hybrid is not gonna try and follow me i just cruised and got off on my exit last second with out putting my signal and i gues they missed the exit but still crazy stuff. next time i am just gonna gun it ..... gotta use this SR for something lol

S14kouki_10
04-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Same thing happen to me twice. I need a gun.

upsdude
04-22-2011, 10:07 AM
no chance in hell u can get a concealed weapons permit in cali unless you are thoroughly vetted by police

towlie
04-22-2011, 10:38 AM
I would have called the cops.

Or gotten out of my car and go psycho on his ass

s13 @ fullboost
04-22-2011, 10:39 AM
He wants your baby's ; ) don't let him pull you into his suv

didderson
04-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Car jackers and gang leaders have babies too. Keep your car somewhere safe. Damn I want a gun now too lol.

jontron5000
04-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Concealed weapons license is an intriguing concept

How does it work typically? Just basically allowed to carry a gun on you at all times?

bmhossain
04-22-2011, 12:12 PM
This is why I have a concealed carry permit. I got robbed in my garage once trying to sell some parts and have had one ever since. I carry it if I'm going to buy or sell parts at the very least. You never know anymore.

90hatchie
04-22-2011, 12:19 PM
screw concealed carry
i open carry!
<3 new york

lflkajfj12123
04-22-2011, 12:33 PM
*applies for CCW*

Pro ViZIon
04-22-2011, 01:09 PM
Damn bro that's trippy shit. Lots of cars get jacked like that out here in vegas. On top of there being an increase in home invasions as well.

redline racer510
04-22-2011, 01:27 PM
I spoke to a local sheriff regarding concealed carry and he said unless you own a business in a notoriously bad neighborhood like east Oakland your not going to pass the background test. he said the only other way is to go to a county that is more lenient towards fire arms eg, clear lake county, Vacaville, Petaluma. If that was me the first thing I would have done is take his license plate number and let a friend know whats going on, then pull into a area with lots of people around and confront him. Tell him if you get followed again you will call the police and will resort to "self defense" if need be. These people need to understand that it is no game and you will take action. If you can get it on a cell phone camera with his face and license plate that would be very helpful in getting the cops to be on your side.

dsastr_clan
04-22-2011, 03:31 PM
come to UTAH guys!!! here for 30 bucks we give you a permit and a discount on our state gun!

DS562
04-22-2011, 04:55 PM
no chance in hell u can get a concealed weapons permit in cali unless you are thoroughly vetted by police

DOT. another perk of going into law enforcement :bigok:

in november i walked into a liquor store during an armed robbery and stared down the barrel of a .38, it goes without saying i didnt like that. if i had a CCW at the time, i wouldnt have been as scared for my life because i would have been able to defend myself at the very least. I had an ESEE Izula in my pocket...but you know...knife to a gun fight.

jontron5000
04-22-2011, 05:14 PM
DOT. another perk of going into law enforcement :bigok:

in november i walked into a liquor store during an armed robbery and stared down the barrel of a .38, it goes without saying i didnt like that. if i had a CCW at the time, i wouldnt have been as scared for my life because i would have been able to defend myself at the very least. I had an ESEE Izula in my pocket...but you know...knife to a gun fight.

Dang, this happened in Norwalk? My cuzzo lives out there, I better tell him to be careful!

DS562
04-22-2011, 05:29 PM
yeah, especially in that liquor store. it gets robbed monthly lol, its by itself on a dark corner, next to a freeway, next to carmelas (known gang hood) and they charge 40 cents more than the arco down the street so there is NEVER customers there. the only reason i went in there was because i wanted something to drink and the arco was packed.

04-22-2011, 06:32 PM
my bad bro, I thought you needed some herbal supplements.

dreamin240sx
04-22-2011, 09:18 PM
He wants your baby's ; ) don't let him pull you into his suv

this is full of win lol

STL240SXDRIFT
04-22-2011, 09:19 PM
St. Louis is pretty bad too....but my XD40 and conceal permit stays in the car (when it's running). Also have a Glock 17C in my other car. Hollow points are not illegal here (only New Jersey) so I stock them like drift spares...

!Zar!
04-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah, San Jose sucks.

This sums it up.

Mishkin_707
04-22-2011, 10:00 PM
esscusse me senior, i seened you driving and i thought to my selff, that senior needs herbalife in his life, so he's my tarjeta (card) call me so i can no where you live, para bring to you herbalife

damn hispanics and herbalife, my aunt loves selling that shit, just to let you people that don't get it, i'm not illiterate, it's the only way i can use a hispanic accent...lol

STL240SXDRIFT
04-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Good gun to have
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQHvuSaF8S957ffYOmzPJ4nyaqY6AR5 iSzEJJnpXu_AcCJ8Nx5&t=1

LimeLite Racing
04-23-2011, 01:05 AM
Car jacker for sure. You should have punched him.

blingbling
04-23-2011, 01:35 AM

:rofl: but for real, car jacker.

sleep
04-23-2011, 02:05 PM
grammar is not a subject. But English is.

DS562
04-23-2011, 05:17 PM
my car along with 3 others on my block got broken into last night. they took my radio face plate. but with some good old fashioned police work, i found out who it was, got my shit back and made some kids piss their pants.

NismoDriverS13
04-23-2011, 05:29 PM
if i was you, i'd make a confrontation. even if someone is watching is better. and just start talking really loud, like "can i f*cking help you?! why the f*ck you following me for?" works all the time, no one wants to engage in a fight anymore, besides if he does you got a free ticket for some practice. lol.

be careful mister, protect your shit from shitty people

TheWolf
04-23-2011, 06:26 PM
I think that's funny that it's illegal in california to defend yourself against a person trying to steal your stuff. Just think. When guns are illegal, only criminals will have them.

!Zar!
04-23-2011, 06:31 PM
Yes your honor, I shot this man for taking my Snickers bar.

DS562
04-23-2011, 06:41 PM
the way it works is you cant kill a man just for being in your house, if he is robbing your home and you step out of your room brandishing a shotgun and he turns and heads for the door to flee and you shoot him in the back and kill him, you go to jail for manslaughter. BUT if you step out of your room with the gun and he has a weapon of his own or charges at you or a family member, meaning to physicaly harm or kill them, you may shoot till theres nothing left of him. you may not kill a person for stealing your personal belongings.
its a very touchy and circumstantial legal situation.

DataXUnknown
04-23-2011, 07:09 PM
You have a Luckys in San Jose? I coulda swore Albertsons bought out Luckys years ago lol

Jayycob
04-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Nujabes rules. R.I.P.

has nothing to do with this thread -___- Anyway, sounds sketch to me. I'd be on the look out for a few days

i<3mys13
04-23-2011, 07:45 PM
crazy shit with that talon, my cousin got his type r swapped ef stolen 2 nights ago man fucking thieves

WanganRunner
04-23-2011, 09:26 PM
I've been followed a couple of times, fairly confident it was by people who aspired to steal whatever it was i was driving at the time.

Just don't let them follow you home.

g00se
04-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Its open carry in CA also.

I like what kel tec makes, if only i were able to get ahold of the RFB ( a plus is that you can use your FAL mags
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/g00ses/RFB_3002.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/g00ses/erika_RFB_1695.jpg

, a KSG

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/g00ses/kirsten_ksg_4271.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/g00ses/ksg.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/g00ses/Kel-Tec_KSG_Shotgun_Police_Oleg_Volk_2.jpg
or a sweet pmr 30

BoostSlideWayz
04-24-2011, 01:18 PM
I remember one time someone followed me almost all the way home but i decided to randomly act like i was about to pull in to someone elses drive way and then took off like he was too close then lost him and went home.. I would imagine he came back to that place thinking it was my place. But that is suspicious .... probably good you confronted him cuz other wise he would have found out where you lived... i probably would have wrote down his license place number incase anything happens you have someones plate to show to the police.

good luck, put your car on lock down when ever u leave it.

nujabe
04-24-2011, 01:29 PM
yeah i was lucky i thought i need to buy dog food lol. i dident even want to go hahaha. i wound up cleaning out my garage parking my car in there every night. but defiantly opened my eyes on how weird and low people are.

nujabe
04-24-2011, 01:36 PM
You have a Luckys in San Jose? I coulda swore Albertsons bought out Luckys years ago lol

yeah we still have a few but they charge so dam much... at least walmart has more people in the parking lot :barfkiss:

Sugoi_Style
04-25-2011, 11:28 AM
I've been followed a couple of times, fairly confident it was by people who aspired to steal whatever it was i was driving at the time.

Just don't let them follow you home.

It also helps to take a different route home, randomly if possible. This breaks up your driving pattern. Thieving bastards are known to prowl neighborhoods looking for a car worth of taking. Another idea is to turn your headlights off as you pull up to your house as this takes attention away from how your car is stored (garage or not).

Keep your parking areas well-lit and upgrade your security. If you have to park outside, install a recording camera high enough to allow thieves to see it, but are unable to grab it down or spray paint the lens.