PDA

View Full Version : 4/21/11.....

whats_a_sr20
04-21-2011, 06:42 PM
today at 4am in mexico in miguel aleman tamaulipas "z" cartel members were terrorising people and business and local stores like oxxo,a bank autozone and some dealerships like ford,dodge and a nissan dealership....everything was burned adn destroyed to the ground.....

FRpilot
04-21-2011, 06:46 PM
??? and then?

wannabdr1ftr
04-21-2011, 06:46 PM
That's it? What are you getting at?

whats_a_sr20
04-21-2011, 06:50 PM
that it sucks to have a nissan in mexico right now......but really you dont find this efed up.

Daniel.
04-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Maybe you should do a better job at filling in the context of the story for those of us not in Mexico.

It's difficult to care, when we don't really know what's going on.

revcyanide
04-21-2011, 07:34 PM
and the use of smilies really takes away from the seriousness of it.

reyes23
04-21-2011, 07:50 PM
man basically the Zettas control Mexico , all u need to no is not to fuck with them they have a vid of decapitating another cartel member look it up. they basically are the government..like that

Live2Slide
04-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Los Zetas ("The Z's" in spanish) is a criminal organization in Mexico dedicated mostly to international illegal drug trade, assassinations, and other organized crime activities. They've been terrorizing people and stuff. I guess he was trying to tell ya what they have done recently. I remember reading about something recently about how they kidnapped and diced up a journalist and left her body pieces in the streets with a sign saying something about thats what happens when people talk about them. I think that journalist wrote something about them on the newspaper and they got mad

whats_a_sr20
04-21-2011, 09:42 PM
them the sinaloa cartel cdl cartel del golfo and la familia michoacana but zetas are the worst of them all they kill kids and rape woman thats why all the other cartels wanna get together to eliminate them.

boobs13
04-21-2011, 09:45 PM
Thats why you don't live or visit Mexico, horrible city to live at right now...

Karlitos
04-21-2011, 09:48 PM

I havent been seeing mexican news lately but last time i did (late '10) mexico city was fine... Northern mexican states is where the trouble's been at, which is where the incident took place.

KiLLeR2001
04-21-2011, 09:50 PM
4/21/11... a day that will live in infamy... :rolleyes:

heavyd06
04-21-2011, 09:51 PM
u dont need to be in mexico.. here in texas there have been alot of kidnappings and killings all related to los zetas..especially the valley

Live2Slide
04-21-2011, 10:16 PM

You mean country?

BustedS13
04-21-2011, 10:27 PM
i wish we'd go ahead and annex Mexico already.

whats_a_sr20
04-21-2011, 10:36 PM
4/21/11... a day that will live in infamy... :rolleyes:

hahaha....sorry for boring tittle.

gearhead55
04-21-2011, 10:42 PM

we kinda already did once. Half of it at least. California, Arizona, half of Texas, New Mexico we just fucking jacked from Mexico. "Mexican American War" my ass.

BOROSUN
04-21-2011, 10:43 PM
damn those mexican extremist! america will handle this!

sWS-FoXbjVI

whats_a_sr20
04-21-2011, 10:43 PM
yup its getting bad they just found nacofosas wich is like a cementery that the cartels use to burry their victims and they found 145+ bodies and like 45 of them where minors and again where zetas....they were killing people that travel in busses....alot of innocent people are dying in this drug war.....34000+ and still counting.

Brian
04-21-2011, 10:48 PM
That was a bitchin video!!!

whats_a_sr20
04-21-2011, 10:52 PM
^^^^ fuck yeah.....lol

s13-ghost
04-22-2011, 12:13 AM
Dats why I don't plan on visiting tj or any city in mexico. Ever since I was search in the tj airport for drugs.after a 2week vacation :) last summe.r o well hope this wars kool down soon

whats_a_sr20
04-22-2011, 12:39 AM
well i go to tj all the time i have fam up there its not bad at all i see alot of people from here going down there....its bad if ur involved in that stuff.....but iv been hearing innocent people dying in certain parts like chiuahua and juarez...these are the most violent ones but tj its not bad......we went to puerto nuevo to eat sea food and it was so good.....and cheap.

xnissan240sx
04-22-2011, 12:46 AM
today at 4am in mexico in miguel aleman tamaulipas "z" cartel members were terrorising people and business and local stores like oxxo,a bank autozone and some dealerships like ford,dodge and a nissan dealership....everything was burned adn destroyed to the ground.....
Just stay away and you are all good!

widebodyseven
04-22-2011, 01:20 AM
man basically the Zettas control Mexico , all u need to no is not to fuck with them they have a vid of decapitating another cartel member look it up. they basically are the government..like that
I saw the video for the first time a few minutes ago and watch everything except for the ending. I stop when it looked like his head was about to fall off or something.idk Crazy video.

There was so much warnings about the video being disturbing and ignore it all.LoL

chato de shamrock
04-22-2011, 04:55 AM
I thought the zetas were in southern mexico and up the coast to around acapulco. Some old man that used to be in the farming business controled the north by Texas and Arizona. From what ive heard around Michoacan is the place to watch out for even if youre planning to attend your own family's house party. Been to Tijuana a lot this year. It's all cool. Doesnt seem like they have any drug problems. I guess it's all about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. When it's your turn, it's your turn and that's how it goes in Mexico. If you go to a club, restaurant, house party, etc. you better know the risks and where the side exists are at. Don't think about the front door cause they'll probably be outside ready to mow down the people trying to flee.

lucky7
04-22-2011, 06:37 AM
my little brother turned 21. :)

reyes23
04-22-2011, 12:00 PM
yea but as long as ur not looking for trouble or a drug dealer or showing off money they dont fuck with you, cuz im going to the motherland this year gotta see my granny's while there still on earth.

exitspeed
04-22-2011, 12:23 PM
I thought this happens non-stop in Mexico.

Live2Slide
04-22-2011, 01:04 PM
I thought this happens non-stop in Mexico.

It does but by different people and not as much, but these guys are going over board and I guess tranny stand out or something

revcyanide
04-22-2011, 01:11 PM
I used to go to mexico city all the time when i lived in tucson, and was constintly in nogalas, but yeah, when i was in tucson a LOT of this is spilling over the boarder into us states. sucks.

boobs13
04-22-2011, 01:40 PM
I havent been seeing mexican news lately but last time i did (late '10) mexico city was fine... Northern mexican states is where the trouble's been at, which is where the incident took place.

They never post it up on the news because its that bad...

You mean country?

lol country, city, state whatever it is...

lucky7
04-22-2011, 03:54 PM
They never post it up on the news because its that bad...

because liberals don't want people to know there is actually a reason to beef up border security.

ESmorz
04-22-2011, 03:57 PM
There's violence in Mexico?

Who knew?

Matej
04-22-2011, 06:30 PM
California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas may as well be called North Mexico.
Colorado and Oklahoma are getting there as well.

Wake
04-22-2011, 06:42 PM
because liberals don't want people to know there is actually a reason to beef up border security.

Thats a fucking joke right?

You really think Liberals control the media? LOL

drift freaq
04-22-2011, 06:49 PM

That completely depends on which media you are talking about. Now Fox News is controlled by the right wing conservatives. While the New York Times, Chicago Trubune, LA Times is controlled by the Liberal Left.

Its a little bit of a yin and yang thing. Except not in one place. it would be nice to see a newspaper print both sides as it would be nice to see a Television news organization broadcast both sides. Unfortunately that is few and far between.

Things in this country have become to polarized. No one is willing to come to middle ground. Its at the Federal level as well as the state level. Both sides have their heads up their asses. LOL

Oh but I digress, this is off topic to the thread.

To bring it back on Topic

Ya Mexico is fucked up now and ya its sad that Cartel is doing that shit and yes its spilling over the boarder into the U.S.

thenooblet
04-22-2011, 06:50 PM
California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas may as well be called North Mexico.

Truth.....

Wake
04-22-2011, 06:51 PM
BBC WORLD FTW!!!

thats what I watch lol

RJF
04-22-2011, 07:57 PM
america will handle this!

Nothing will happen under this administration. Our borders aren't even secure. Those are Democrat voters down there.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0903/uss-obama-demotivational-poster-1237301908.jpg

Brian
04-22-2011, 08:12 PM
RIP Tomcat

tqstarburst
04-22-2011, 08:18 PM
I live in El paso Texas and Juarex Mexico is right at our front door. For the past year or year and half all you hear in the news is about the killings next door. Literally 10 kills per day or more. I've became to be bored of the topic,cause that's all i see and i hardly ever watch the news since i already know what they're going to be talking about. Shit is very very dangerous.

TheWolf
04-22-2011, 08:24 PM
listen.. the president said it himself.. there's no need to stop the flow of undocumented people into this country... they're hard working people like you and me who just need a break.. it would be unfair to single them out for deportation.. they deserve the american dream.. and I'm sure once all these armed drug dealing murdering people come into america, they'll straighten up, fly right and become productive members of society... it's all about hope and change..

ronmcdon
04-22-2011, 08:39 PM
I just don't get the impression that the Mexican Prez Felipe/Phlip Calderon (or whatever the dude's name is) really has much control at all.
While Calderon's intentions were admirable, he probably made things a lot worse.
I've lost count of when all the 'out of control' gang violence even started.
Must have been at least 5 years or more since things got really bad.
Def not going to Mexico anytime soon & risk getting beheaded or worse.
If other ppl feel the same, that's not going to be so great for Mexico's economy, which in turn probably also effects the US.

Now I usually don't condone the US interfering with other countries problems,
but when the violence spills over the borders maybe something more ought to be done.
don't see things getting better otherwise.

ronmcdon
04-22-2011, 08:44 PM

Yeah, every media (like every person) is likely to have some bias or another.
Ultimately they're businesses, and at the most basic level, they need to cater to what customers want just to stay afloat.

Some media are more moderate than others.
NPR is probably one of the more balanced news source, albeit with a slight liberal leaning.

Karlitos
04-22-2011, 08:48 PM
This can probably be moved to the heated topic section(whatvers its called) but when i said news i meant mexican news. I lived in Tijuana for the weekends for a while and they mentioned a lot of stuff. Last i heard things in mexico city calmed down( but its been a while) but Baja California, Sonora, Nuevo Leon are all baaaad... Definitely dont want to be there because anytime can be a wrong place situation and that would just suck.

Mexico would be a place I would actually want the US military to go, instead of all the middle eastern countries going through revolt. Because if you think about it, its a civil war in mexico. It is called the war against drug trafficking and the mexican military patrols mexican streets because the cops are too corrupt. The mexican military is also heading in that direction, and i feel having the us military go would be much more important for the us than going to libya and egypt or the other countries.

lucky7
04-22-2011, 10:24 PM
I just don't get the impression that the Mexican Prez Felipe/Phlip Calderon (or whatever the dude's name is) really has much control at all.
While Calderon's intentions were admirable, he probably made things a lot worse.
I've lost count of when all the 'out of control' gang violence even started.
Must have been at least 5 years or more since things got really bad.
Def not going to Mexico anytime soon & risk getting beheaded or worse.
If other ppl feel the same, that's not going to be so great for Mexico's economy, which in turn probably also effects the US.

Now I usually don't condone the US interfering with other countries problems,
but when the violence spills over the borders maybe something more ought to be done.
don't see things getting better otherwise.

i think it's well known that the Mexican govt has almost no control over the shit that's going on there. it's been that way for quite a while from what i understand.

gearhead55
04-22-2011, 11:16 PM
RIP Tomcat

seriously. coolest fighter jet ever. swing wings are the shit. F14s were my childhood life until i discovered the lamborghini diablo...

Wake
04-22-2011, 11:47 PM
I have an unopened revell tomcat model in my garage. I should put that together.

That and the SR-71 were probably the coolest thing i had ever seen when I was a kid. Harrier were cool just cuz of VTOL

gearhead55
04-23-2011, 11:11 AM
SR71s are cool too. VTOL of the harrier is cool but i was never into them, i dunno why.

I would always buy models too, but never got around to finishing them haha.

Matej
04-23-2011, 11:26 AM
The US is Mexico's main customer in the drug trade.
If you 'celebrated 420' this week or did a line off that girl's chest in that one place last night, you supported beheading of Mexicans.

Possibly.

gearhead55
04-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Yeah, and if you legalize weed that consumption of cartel controlled product would evaporate, putting a huge dent in their profits (close to 50% IIRC).

boobs13
04-23-2011, 02:35 PM
It's funny how in the beggining people were like "wow really this thread is stupid" and now people are getting into it lol...

whats_a_sr20
04-23-2011, 02:39 PM
The US is Mexico's main customer in the drug trade.
If you 'celebrated 420' this week or did a line off that girl's chest in that one place last night, you supported beheading of Mexicans.

Possibly.

^^^^ couldn't say it better......:)

Wake
04-23-2011, 02:41 PM
lol god some of you people are clueless.

Most of us californian know exactly who we get our weed from. Maybe the stress they smoke down in socal but I dont think I know a single person that grows thats in a cartel and I know plenty of people.

I am not promoting drug use with the previous statement .simply stating that marijuana of all drugs is not a major contributor to cartels or headless mexican.s.
its druf like coke and black tar heroin that they are really making money off of.

and my statement earlier about liberal controlled medis was supposed to be taken more in the sense that no one side controls the media. You can find a different spin by watching a different channel of course, depending who runs that channel you will get a different point of view. My point was that the media is not controlled by ONLY the lefft.

whats_a_sr20
04-23-2011, 03:00 PM
^^^ you wouldnt think mariguana it a big profit for cartels but it is since coccaine demand went down 20% since the 80's.

whats_a_sr20
04-23-2011, 03:02 PM
and whats crazy is that i used to live in mendocino county......mendoindo....haha capital of the united states for pot heads....its right ext to humbold county where snoop dogg gets his weed from.

Live2Slide
04-23-2011, 03:22 PM
i think it's well known that the Mexican govt has almost no control over the shit that's going on there. it's been that way for quite a while from what i understand.

its because people live in poverty over there, they need money and find it in trafficking. Police officers dont make much over there and need to feed their families and they get offered alot more from the cartels for joining them so they become crooked cops so thats why shits all fucked up over there. In some places people are more scared of the police then the cartel.

gearhead55
04-23-2011, 04:02 PM
lol god some of you people are clueless.

Most of us californian know exactly who we get our weed from. Maybe the stress they smoke down in socal but I dont think I know a single person that grows thats in a cartel and I know plenty of people.

I am not promoting drug use with the previous statement .simply stating that marijuana of all drugs is not a major contributor to cartels or headless mexican.s.
its druf like coke and black tar heroin that they are really making money off of.

Dude california is not representative of the whole country. I know exactly where my weed comes from and its the same people that grow for clinics. Thats not the way it is for other states though, in states that don't have medical marijuana laws the situation is completely different.

And your second statement is just not true, i know it seems ridiculous that marijuana is such a big part of cartel business, but it actually is. Yes they make much more money per weight for the harder drugs, but literally 50% of their profits come from marijuana.

Gizmo_S13
04-23-2011, 05:53 PM
The Zetas were originally started by the Mexican government to combat drug cartels but the drug cartel leader Chapo Guzman got ahold of the Zeta leader and told him he'd pay them 10 times more than the Mexican government does. If you think about it, that move was a smart one considering you get paid next to nothing in Mexico. So what started happening was that since these guys were trained in military tactics they started controlling a lot of the drug trade and a lot of gangs were losing money. So these gangs all united and started a organization called Mata Zetas and since then they have been battling out.

lucky7
04-23-2011, 09:20 PM
its because people live in poverty over there, they need money and find it in trafficking. Police officers dont make much over there and need to feed their families and they get offered alot more from the cartels for joining them so they become crooked cops so thats why shits all fucked up over there. In some places people are more scared of the police then the cartel.

i live in michigan, i'm more scared of police than the cartel.

kidding of course. i know all sorts of shit is messed up, and i'm sure there are tons of contributing factors. all i was saying is that it's been out in public for quite some time that shit isn't going so well in Mexico.

boobs13
04-23-2011, 09:46 PM
where snoop dogg gets his weed from.

"Snoop Dogg smokes weed" :eek: Lol

whats_a_sr20
05-09-2011, 01:58 AM
^^^ haha just got back from sinaloa to visit family and went to nabolato to go to altata its a local beach and there was no cops in that town chapo guzman peoples killed them all and it was weird feeling no cops around!