PDA

View Full Version : i need your help with some HR contacts zilvia!

sw20>>s14
04-20-2011, 03:19 PM
im heading an initiative at work to compile a "top employers" list to be featured on one of my sites...the purpose of this is to track hiring trends and analyze job outlook for new college grads/entry level job seekers...i need to find prospective participants that want to contribute and be featured on the list by filling out a short and simple survey...here is last years list:

Collegegrad.com Top Entry Level Employers Survey for 2010 (http://www.collegegrad.com/topemployers/2010_entry_level.php)

-this is not spam and will not negatively impact your position/standing in the company, nor the companys well being...

-as a positive bi-product of participating, you add A LOT of exposure (CG.com sees 200,000+ unique visitors/month) to your company...

-this will definitely take a load off your recruiting dept with aiding in the flow of prospective employees

so, if any of you can help me out, i just need an HR or recruiting contact within your company (or if you happen to have an HR contact list handy)...thats it and nothing more...any assistance with this project is definitely appreciated :ughug:

sw20>>s14
04-21-2011, 06:08 PM
anyone in a helping mood today? =)

Daniel.
04-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Wish I could help, but I don't think Google would be down for this, as I can't speak for our HR dept.

Good luck.