PDA

View Full Version : WTB S13 SR20DET Valve Cover

Propaganda
04-14-2011, 08:55 PM
one where the front is in good condition.. going for an S13.4 valve cover

Couped_up'd
04-14-2011, 09:58 PM
I have a s13 one. Its painted sexy style. Idk if that is something you want. PM me if so. Price is 100.00

khoadogg
04-14-2011, 11:02 PM
i have an s13 and an s14 cover. $220 for both.

JDS Performance
04-15-2011, 08:08 AM
I have a s13 redtop valve cover $80 shipped in US
[email protected]

emu103
04-15-2011, 09:06 AM
I have a s13 redtop valve cover $80 shipped in US
[email protected]

But you can only offer me 50 shipped for mine. Gotta love that...

Op, pm me and ill give you the deal i was going to give this guy which is good!!!!

JDS Performance
04-15-2011, 11:47 AM
But you can only offer me 50 shipped for mine. Gotta love that...

Op, pm me and ill give you the deal i was going to give this guy which is good!!!!

Hey cant blame for asking - plus I will take less for mine if he offers - I have 3 of them anyways.

emu103
04-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Hey cant blame for asking - plus I will take less for mine if he offers - I have 3 of them anyways.

We can all agree noone likes a lowballer, especially one who wants stuff for half the price he resells it for...
Namely that coilpack harness you have posted. When ou wanted my coils and harness for the same price you are selling the harness alone for...

JDS Performance
04-15-2011, 01:10 PM
We can all agree noone likes a lowballer, especially one who wants stuff for half the price he resells it for...
Namely that coilpack harness you have posted. When ou wanted my coils and harness for the same price you are selling the harness alone for...

Wow dude sounds like you got some issues.
Its simple really I was looking for parts and I want everything for nothing like everyone does but everyone wants a fortune for everything so how does this make me any different than anyone else? On the same note I do accept offers and almost never had a bad deal with anyone that wasnt an idiot to begin with. The best deal is when everyone was happy. The deal with you was I started with a lowball and we went from there - I lost nothing nor did I take anything from you - I left it as it was and looks like your holding on to it - so its your problem now not mine. Enjoy.