To pm, txt, email, phone call.
4/11/11 he finally replies and says I never
Sent him any money,
Gives me run around, then finally
Gives me a "tracking number" but it
Doesn't work

Now won't reply to Any form Of contact.

Do NOT give this person any money.

(just a few Days Ago he was on here with a wtb thread for a T28, Presumably with MY money).

sidewaysil80
04-14-2011, 05:37 PM
damn...dude sorry to hear that...did you use paypal? have proof of transaction for your record?

brndck
04-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Used paypal, am filing a claim. As soon as I get his name I'm filing a police report against him and his Gf (since he used her paypal account to commit fraud, she is an accomplice.)
Also looking at some sort of claims court.

KiLLeR2001
04-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Terrible. He should be perma-banned indefinitely. I hope everything works out for you.

importdude
04-14-2011, 07:05 PM
forget the paypal claim
if u used your visa get a chargeback
no need to wait" for paypal to settle it"

1quk240
04-14-2011, 08:44 PM
im sorry to hear this man. This guy did the same thing to me. I bought his boost controller, sent him money, and he gave me the wrong tracking number and said he put the wrong address. but i filed a fraud report with paypal and then he decided to get his head out of his ass and ship me the controller. I for one WILL NEVER DO ANY TYPE of business with this douche!

Om1kron
04-14-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm mad I gave that fucktard help in a thread.

brndck
04-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Oooh good idea! My debit card is visa. Wonder if I can work that.

Drift N Dragg
04-15-2011, 09:03 AM
I have Contacted JuMPiiN Per your request that day.

I have yet to hear from him .. I have Banned him from the Marketplace until he gets back with me .. Once he does, they The Staff and I will decide to Prema-Ban him for good or not..

Please rest assure we are trying to resolve this as well and hopefully you get your money back..

Darren
04-15-2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks for reporting this for everyone, clearly this guy is up to no good if multiple people are claiming the same thing.

The public needs to know!

Good luck with the reimbursement... sucks to get nothing for something

FusionR240sx
04-15-2011, 02:24 PM
damn, that turbo u bought from him, he was going to trade me for 1 of my seats. but a few weeks before that, he was going to buy my seats from me. wonder if his account got hacked or something?

Om1kron
04-15-2011, 02:49 PM
damn, that turbo u bought from him, he was going to trade me for 1 of my seats. but a few weeks before that, he was going to buy my seats from me. wonder if his account got hacked or something?

Not if his ass was looking to buy a t28 turbo recently probably with the money he made from selling his turbo. This should be a lesson to a lot of people on this forum, don't go selling shit that you're still running on your car and haven't replaced so you can have funds to replace the part. That's shady as fuck.

http://zilvia.net/f/search.php?searchid=8371478

doridet
04-15-2011, 05:22 PM
wow, this guy sounds SUPER shady! O_o good luck with getting your money back!

brndck
04-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Update: his "Gf" replied to
One of my emails to state that she watched him box it up and mail it out, and also claimed he paid extra for insurance. I replied back, "ok well then give me a valid tracking #. If the package somehow got
Lost it won't be a big deal to do a insurance claim".

Now no more
Replies again.

brndck
05-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Update. I am in bossier city la.
Tracked this dude down and knocked on his door this morning.
Had a lovely chat with his mother. She provided me with a receipt from the USPS showing that he did mail out a package and had it insured for $100. (I paid him $550)
He never got a tracking number.

He also mailed it to the wrong zip code.
Package was sent to 92010. Carlsbad.
I live in 92627. Costa mesa.
About an hour - hour and a half away.
I contacted the Carlsbad post office.
They show that it was delivered on or about 4/12.
Basically he sent it to the wrong address

His mother agreed that if we can't recover the package from who ever has it that they are going to pay me back in full.