PDA

View Full Version : Help on my essay! ALL ZILVIANS WELCOMED!

AnotherZenkiKid
04-09-2011, 12:32 PM
This essay is about how to define and illustrate the ways a community- one that will most likely interact with your future career- demonstrates a value they hold.

Im doing this essay on Us as zilvians because im going to pursue a career in automotive technology and business management, i know most of us own businesses worked in auto shops or something closely related so thats why i need your help,

my questions to all of you guys is
1.) what are the vaules do you as a Zilvian hold?
2.) What does it take to become a true memeber of the Zilvia Community?
3.) what the history or background story on the zilvia community as a whole?
and lastly
4.) How does the zilvia community function how do we sustain this community?

if theres any moderators that are willing to do an interview for me i would appreciate it this a lot,

i know theres some OGs of zilvia around who can definitely help a youngin' like me on this project,

thanks guys and sorry if all this seems dumb but its a research assignment on what communities i consider myself to belong in.

*also i dont know if this is the right section to post in haha,

lawrenceyang
04-09-2011, 12:41 PM
1) being hella flush and the illest of the ill
2) being 22 living at home with no job and on your third 240
3) ask a mod
4) by being overly sarcastic and hating on everyones for sale threads

LimeLite Racing
04-09-2011, 03:51 PM
1.) Tellin noobz to stfu.
2.) You have to wear chick pants.
3.) West
4.) Zilvia feeds off of the flameage of anyone at anytime.

AnotherZenkiKid
04-11-2011, 07:16 AM
need more input as this is a research essay !!
keep em coming haha,

Silverbullet
04-11-2011, 07:26 AM
I dont think there are any values being held, nor is it a tight nit community IMO. In relation to future automotive career, a large internet forum is excellent for marketing a product. Look at how sucessful low end coilover companies are. It couldnt have been done without a large internet community.

Siphter
04-11-2011, 02:53 PM
1.) pay bills on time and hope I have enough to fix my car after my daughter gets diapers and food
2.) live in CA, PA or NY to meet bitches, you must be willing to travel if you live in said state but are still located in bum-fuck nowhere, CA (PA, NY) ... you live in Ohio, this is too far to travel, you must move.
3.) I 'unno, I just assumed it was started by people that didn't get into ZT (I kid)
4.) Fighting, knob gobbling, build threads, tear down threads, re-build what was previously built then torn down threads, people sell you buy which makes you get out into the sun, you get face time with a human then you come home and go "where the fuck is my +1 for not talking you down" then you push it and get put on timeout only to come back and get banned for not shutting the fuck up about your purchase and flaming everything that moves, or you piss off ThatGuy.

(98% of what I said is false)

AnotherZenkiKid
04-11-2011, 04:05 PM
I dont think there are any values being held, nor is it a tight nit community IMO. In relation to future automotive career, a large internet forum is excellent for marketing a product. Look at how sucessful low end coilover companies are. It couldnt have been done without a large internet community.

i was thinking the same but this is still a community non the less my teqacher told me to do an essay of one i am apart of an to me zilvia seems to be a community not based on values but on assets and whos has the better, in lack of words, "stuff."

for for your input guys !!

keep em coming pleasee!!

s14>integra
04-11-2011, 04:25 PM
1.) aquire currency and have sexual intercourse with many women
2.) Having your wheels be worth more than your car and mismatched body panels
3.) A bunch of guys all decided that wheels were the most important thing in their lives so they made a forum dedicated to telling other people how shitty their wheels are.
4.) By posting in threads about rebecca black and shit that we bought today

theicecreamdan
04-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Make sure you have a paragraph themed "fuck the police"

Jayycob
04-12-2011, 10:46 AM
1.) being sarcastic as fuck to noobz
2.) when you have lots of fraaanz
3.) waaay back in the day, everyone wore baggy jeans and 2XL white t-shirts
4.) we sustain by giving each other lulz about cops and rebecca black

Jayycob
04-12-2011, 10:48 AM
this essay is gonna turn out great =] LOL

WanganRunner
04-12-2011, 11:58 AM
1.) We all, collectively, wonder how you could have been so profoundly unobservant so as to think making this thread was a good idea.

2.) Giving in to Zilvia peer pressure makes you a part of the community.

"Of COURSE ripping our your perfect interior and welding in a cage is a good idea"

Etc.

3.) Something like this:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5244/58105732oe7.jpg

4.) The Zilvia community is less functional than the average user's car, which is to say not at all.

AnotherZenkiKid
04-20-2011, 04:30 PM
you say its less funtional but its still one of the biggest 240/z forums,
also its not that i am unobservant its just i wanted to see what other people had to say in their own words, i know theres a shit ton of trash talker, hater, douchebags, assholes etc.. but i wanna hear it through them,
also this wasn't a bad idea because this community is essay worthy, i seen so much things to back up my thesis just reading one build thread, and so much more in other threads like the wheel fitment whore thread too, that alone shows what an online car community is mostly like when everyone thrives to have the most baller shit.

not trash talking not doing anything just gathering evidence, flame all you want it just further helps me out !

zombiewolf513
04-20-2011, 04:58 PM
1) being hella flush and the illest of the ill
2) being 22 living at home with no job and on your third 240
3) ask a mod
4) by being overly sarcastic and hating on everyones for sale threads

Perfect answer. He just wrote you an A+ paper.

/thread