PDA

View Full Version : pleas dont laugh

CoasTek240
10-06-2003, 05:59 AM
ok i put this in off topic, b/c i hate posts like this, but i was wondering what front bumper is this?
http://www.geocities.com/domestic_killa/mike11.jpg

mrmephistopheles
10-06-2003, 07:07 AM
on the Silvia?
That's SocietyMike's former S13.. It's a stock S13 Silvia Aero Bumparr with the grilles removed. It might be an FRP piece, but I don't recall. Either way, that car was the bomb-diggity.

Dousan_PG
10-06-2003, 10:34 AM
ya pretty sure it was oem. yeah that's mike's cars. hehe..damn that car was hot. he sent me pics of his s14 at the track from monday..WOW impressive. car looks great...kouki w/ no grill. the sex

anyways, rip that s13 silvia above. hahah

nice pic

Steeles
10-06-2003, 10:39 AM
Damn i wanted taht kit on the MKIII supra when I had mine.. sooo nice :) sorry extremely OT but I really like that Supra

CoasTek240
10-06-2003, 11:51 AM
damn, the aero bumper is def what i want, but i'm going to pick up a silvia k's bumper from my friend this weekend or next , thats not the same is it? doesnt it only have one inlet on the side wheere the SMIC goes? oh well, thanx for the help

Dousan_PG
10-06-2003, 11:53 AM
aero bumper is different
www.nekopunch.com has a page for the silvia face differences. check it out

boro240
10-06-2003, 01:58 PM
it would have been nice if you would have uploaded the pic to here, instead of using matto's bandwidth.

AutoDestruct
10-07-2003, 09:06 AM
Damn, That MKIII is sodomizing My imagination. Dirty, Dirty Supra!! Give me more.:o :D Just the front Aero, all Sleepyd. AHHrg Want Yota! Not in Blue though, and with 1Jz

Wishes and fishes. Sorry everyone, the Supra made me do it.;)

M.Piedlourde
10-07-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by AutoDestruct
Damn, That MKIII is sodomizing My imagination. Dirty, Dirty Supra!! Give me more.:o :D Just the front Aero, all Sleepyd. AHHrg Want Yota! Not in Blue though, and with 1Jz

You like that Supra? Looks a little too Veilside-y, if you ask me. Trying too hard. I really like the S13, though. Very clean.

Steeles
10-07-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by AutoDestruct

I got a MKIII shell that needs an engine a 5 speed swap and some good loving :) come get it you know you want it! targa top and all. make me an offer!

Nissan240SX
10-07-2003, 10:04 AM
Really off topic doesn anyone know what the code for that Blue is I am loving that blue and its exactly the blue i have been looking for.

Dousan_PG
10-07-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Nissan240SX
Really off topic doesn anyone know what the code for that Blue is I am loving that blue and its exactly the blue i have been looking for.

it WAS Tv2, but its TWEAKED
not straight up tv2, mike added pearl..more tv2 soem pearl..to make it CUSTOM

so start w/ tv2 and begin to tweak it by adding different colors and pearls or metallics

edit: here's how mike did it:

yeah, I just go to a paint shop, get all their books with samples, find about 10 colors I like. Then I pick one.
Once I have chosen the color, we start mixing it. As we mix it, I pick some other random colors (well shades of that color) and add to it, as well as more pearl, mica, etc.
Thats how we get a unique color.

Nissan240SX
10-07-2003, 07:30 PM
Thanks Dousan appreciate it.