PDA

View Full Version : wtb: 240sx hatch or coupe

dragontint
10-05-2003, 10:34 PM
:hammer: having a hard time finding a 240sx, dont matter what location your in, but it would be great somewhere near the bay area. thanks a bunch!!!!!

ralph

DRFT
10-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Hey wassup i have a 240sx hatch for sale. its a 1989 model. Its automatic w/the the features, A/C, P/W,P/S, P/L, Sunroof, and stock radio and speakers. The car runs very well, cold AC and does not voer heat. I replaced the whole cooling system except for the waterpump, because it used to overheat. I also replaced the nasty cracked blue interior w/ nice black interior! no cracks whatsoever. the car got 130k on it and still pulls and runs strong! its blue, but needs a paint job cause the paint is fading. It has two dents on the rear quater panel but it can be popped/pulled out. The fenders got dents but can also be pulled out!. the car is kept very well condition now. Im looking for $2,000obo because i spent 1200 on it so far, and i bought the car for 1500. my loss your gain. i also have a 5spd tranny for sale if you want to do the swap on the car too!

email me w/details @ [email protected]

ferociouslion
11-19-2003, 10:36 PM
Nissan 240 sx 1989 hatchback base model
color: white
transmission: Manual 5 speed
milage: aproximately 161,000 miles

The body is straight and only has a few minor scratches and one minor dent.
the car has not been in any accidents and the body is rust free.

Has a new clutch, transmission, tires, and brakes. I have all of the paper work.
The car runs great. It was just passed smog 2 days ago.
i have to sell it, becuase i need the money to go to school.

price: $1600 obo

alex

crazedfiber
11-20-2003, 12:44 AM
i have a 90 hatchback that i recently wrecked and is very fixable. i own another one also that is why i rather put the money into it because it already has an SR. it still runs just needs a radiator put in it and i already have the replacement. it needs headlights, fenders, and hood, but there is absolutely no rust on the car. willing to get rid of cheap. i also have another ka24e engine sitting around that i would throw in. email me if interested. [email protected]

240meowth
11-20-2003, 03:07 PM
7 grand! :D

will let you take the one in my sig :D