PDA

View Full Version : Orange county help

Banana_Cute
04-02-2011, 10:50 AM
So i got a flat, the jack that came with the truck isnt tall enough to get the spare in. I already took off the flat tire. and it went back to its original shape.

I have no source of tool here in my condo. Not even a jackstand, so i can reposition the jack.

If anyone can lend me their floor jack or jackstand i will buy you breakfast =].

I live by southcoast plaza. Sunflower between fairview and bristol.

I would put the wheel underneath and use it as jackstand. but im afraid the Xterra might be too heavy that it'll bend it. So yeah.

Thanks.

kevmeistah21
04-02-2011, 10:54 AM
So i got a flat, the jack that came with the truck isnt tall enough to get the spare in. I already took off the flat tire. and it went back to its original shape.

I have no source of tool here in my condo. Not even a jackstand, so i can reposition the jack.

If anyone can lend me their floor jack or jackstand i will buy you breakfast =].

I live by southcoast plaza. Sunflower between fairview and bristol.

I would put the wheel underneath and use it as jackstand. but im afraid the Xterra might be too heavy that it'll bend it. So yeah.

Thanks.

i would love to help you out but thats a mission for me! Don't you have someone from zilvia living in the same complex as you? Did you try hitting him up? Anyway, good luck and hope you get that fixed soon!

Banana_Cute
04-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Yea, but i doubt he has a jack. and i lost his number =/.... ill try and PM him see if he gets it.

theres a local meet here down the street every wednesday. hopefully one will see this and hit me up.

Thanks though.

hOngsterr
04-02-2011, 01:41 PM
walk to sears and buy a floor jack lol

Banana_Cute
04-02-2011, 03:15 PM
^^^ yea thnx. thats what i did. but i jst bought a jackstand.

Vatche
04-02-2011, 07:09 PM
you also could have put the blown tire back on and reposition the jack?

Banana_Cute
04-02-2011, 09:09 PM
soon as i took the wheel off, the tire came back to its place. when i tried to slap it on, i couldnt align the wheel because the jack wouldnt go any higher.

dking240sx
04-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Your suppose to jack up from the differential