PDA

View Full Version : IL 1996 Nissan 200sx SR20VET AWD AWD!!

b14 se-rious
03-30-2011, 02:15 PM
sold........

anfitch2k5
03-30-2011, 04:35 PM
this is sick!

turbo_dreams
03-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Clean work man.

nOaAAa
04-03-2011, 05:41 PM
do you know why there is an idle issue? is there an issue with the wiring/tuck/ve-mss?

so this will drive but cant/wont really run?

im just trying to figure out what exactly this would need to be in good running condition for use as a daily summer car.

interested in any possible trades? 240sx widebody hatch or ls400 with 19's?

thanks... PM me if interested in trade + cash (or both cars?!)

b14 se-rious
04-06-2011, 08:22 PM
you got a pm

NotoriouS14
04-06-2011, 08:26 PM
awd...dam never seen that bfore

broncos97
04-06-2011, 08:41 PM
looks nice, but could i suggest at least a turbo inlet screen if not a filter. hate to see all that hard work destroyed by a misplaced rock lol. good looking car though, glws

Sr20SilviaS13
04-06-2011, 10:26 PM
wut...............

Smurf_240SX
04-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I remember seeing this on SR20 forum, I always wondered if this ever got finished, still looks good. One of a kind indeed. props for fellow B14 owner, sad to see her go, may I ask why your selling it?

Someone buy this and show us what she can do!

future
04-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Dope, more pix!

hobbs
04-07-2011, 10:26 AM
So did you change anything from when it was sold on the dash or just trying to flip it for cash?

RHDRPS13
04-08-2011, 08:10 PM
AWD!! and VET!! this is the sickest B14 on the planet! glws man

mxsx25
04-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Godamn this must be a blast to take down the backroads glws

upstate240sx
04-13-2011, 02:16 PM
dude, this is pathetic, you bought this car for 5 grand, DID NOTHING WITH IT and now you want 9 grand?

MO: 1996 AWD b14 200sx - SR20 Community Forum - The Dash (http://www.sr20-forum.com/cars/43255-mo-1996-awd-b14-200sx.html)

FFS you couldnt even type the post here yourself, u just copied and pasted most of the original owners post.

Pray And Spray
04-13-2011, 03:00 PM
hahahah :p

b14 se-rious
04-13-2011, 11:47 PM
dude, this is pathetic, you bought this car for 5 grand, DID NOTHING WITH IT and now you want 9 grand?

MO: 1996 AWD b14 200sx - SR20 Community Forum - The Dash (http://www.sr20-forum.com/cars/43255-mo-1996-awd-b14-200sx.html)

FFS you couldnt even type the post here yourself, u just copied and pasted most of the original owners post.

Nope I didn't do anything with it. Just trying to flip it.

upstate240sx
04-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Nope I didn't do anything with it. Just trying to flip it.

So if you did nothing at all with it , what makes the 5 grand obo project, now a 9 grand obo project?

WanganNastyMachine
04-14-2011, 07:46 AM
Thats pretty awesome right there, not going to lie.

FairladyZ32
04-14-2011, 07:59 AM
So if you did nothing at all with it , what makes the 5 grand obo project, now a 9 grand obo project?

It really doesn't matter if he bought it for 1,000 or 10,000. He got a good deal on the car and he can ask whatever he wants for it. Its not his fault the guy he bought it from sold it for cheap.

I picked up a 94 Supra TT for 13,000.00 Does that mean I have to sell it for 13k???

Bump and GLWS thats one unique car.

b14 se-rious
04-14-2011, 06:32 PM

Do you go to work to get paid or do you go for fun?

Do you make investments for a return or a loss?

andisan
04-14-2011, 06:55 PM

HA he gots you there XD,. . . . . I say 9K isnt a bad price for a FWD car turned into a AWD and it has a SR too which is a plus

GLWS

upstate240sx
04-15-2011, 09:00 AM

What investment did you make? You've done nothing at all...
You failed to mention that you've had nothing at all to do with the building of this car as well.

Pretty slack, maybe thats why you were banned on the sr20-forum. Oh my mistake, I'm sure that was due to the fact you stole peoples money and they had to go through pay pal to get it back, not to mention those who u stole money from and were foolish enough to send it as a gift through pay pal who are completely SOL.

You don't deserve to get another cent from selling anything on a forum. You have out screwed people over "Apologized" and have not done anything to rectify the situation. It is people like you and this behavior that make buying things online suck.

You lied to people and stole money and were banned there and you deserve the same here.

Maybe your trying to markup a project you had nothing to do with with plans to pay them back?

Unlikely.

SR20 Community Forum - The Dash (http://www.sr20-forum.com/offtopic/32016-my-apology.html)

b14 se-rious
04-15-2011, 05:42 PM
You failed to mention that you've had nothing at all to do with the building of this car as well.

Pretty slack, maybe thats why you were banned on the sr20-forum. Oh my mistake, I'm sure that was due to the fact you stole peoples money and they had to go through pay pal to get it back, not to mention those who u stole money from and were foolish enough to send it as a gift through pay pal who are completely SOL.

You don't deserve to get another cent from selling anything on a forum. You have out screwed people over "Apologized" and have not done anything to rectify the situation. It is people like you and this behavior that make buying things online suck.

You lied to people and stole money and were banned there and you deserve the same here.

Maybe your trying to markup a project you had nothing to do with with plans to pay them back?

Unlikely.

SR20 Community Forum - The Dash (http://www.sr20-forum.com/offtopic/32016-my-apology.html)

I stole nothing from nobody. You shouldnt jump to conclusions when you dont know the facts.

B14 Se-Rious (http://www.sr20forum.com/itrader.php?u=11378)

When people trade stocks, do they add anything to them before they sell them for a profit? If your not interested in the car I completely understand.

upstate240sx
04-15-2011, 07:23 PM
thats a totally different forum u dirtbag, nice try at covering it up. why dont u explain yourself for the thread i posted , and the forum you got banned on.

Om1kron
04-15-2011, 08:24 PM
LOL fucking hilarious shit in this thread. just like the dipshit who bought some volks for 250 bucks, bragged about it and tried to flip em on zilvia for 2200 dollars at an offset nobody would be caught dead with. GTFO.

Davidna2fi
04-15-2011, 09:32 PM
On Texas forums, this shit is not tolerated and people will be banned for reselling parts within a month or so, especially if nothing has been done to it. And since the OP is trying to bring "investments" into this thread, it really should be locked, I post on that forum and all I can say is, reselling a members project for profit is a HUGE TABOO.

b14 se-rious
04-15-2011, 09:55 PM
thats a totally different forum u dirtbag, nice try at covering it up. why dont u explain yourself for the thread i posted , and the forum you got banned on.

Again, do you know why there is an sr20forum and sr20-forum? An what the actual difference is?

LOL fucking hilarious shit in this thread. just like the dipshit who bought some volks for 250 bucks, bragged about it and tried to flip em on zilvia for 2200 dollars at an offset nobody would be caught dead with. GTFO.

Of course it would be stupid to brag if you got a great price.

On Texas forums, this shit is not tolerated and people will be banned for reselling parts within a month or so, especially if nothing has been done to it. And since the OP is trying to bring "investments" into this thread, it really should be locked, I post on that forum and all I can say is, reselling a members project for profit is a HUGE TABOO.

Thats really too bad. Just because its trying to be flipped doesnt mean somebody cant use what the seller has to offer and still get it a great price.

Anyways, got a deposit, sale is pending.

dallaceseiuli
04-15-2011, 10:48 PM
the freak is going on here....? are you guys serious. seems like a good price regardless. so long as no one gets ripped

codyace
04-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Again, do you know why there is an sr20forum and sr20-forum? An what the actual difference is?

I personally do. I'd love to hear your version.

WHile I've never dealt with you personally, you certainly do not have a good following across MANY forums. Say what you want, but it's not just singled out to one forum, one transaction, or one thread.

b14 se-rious - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=b14+se-rious#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&source=hp&q=b14+se-rious&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=69bc6e1149b2911c)

b14 se-rious
04-19-2011, 10:03 AM
WHile I've never dealt with you personally, you certainly do not have a good following across MANY forums.

Not many forums, every single who has ever bought from me, got what they bought. I have a tendency to ship things 2-4 weeks after it is purchased. There is only one bad situation and that is that one, which I will not be explaining.

If you aren't interested in the car, I completely understand.

callingyouout
04-19-2011, 04:34 PM
there is still A LOT that you did not mention about this car. mainly cons of it

Cons and what else needs to be done.
Large size dent in the passenger fender from the motor being dropping on it.
inside of the passenger door is ripped up with large hole
a ghetto made sunroof. the car did my come with a sunroof but someone decided to cut one it. very shady like.
lots of rust
another make shift job of the paint. some panels have a pin stripe on them, some don't. AND the panels that have the stripe on them are just painted over. so from a distance the car looks good, but up close the car is apart to fall apart.
dont forget about the drive shaft. yea might be custom made but custom screwed up- holes don't make so it has to be redrilled to fit.

there is still more to come, but i'm done for know and i'm going to get a drink after all of this.

b14 se-rious
04-19-2011, 06:53 PM
there is still A LOT that you did not mention about this car. mainly cons of it

Cons and what else needs to be done.
Large size dent in the passenger fender from the motor being dropping on it.
inside of the passenger door is ripped up with large hole
a ghetto made sunroof. the car did my come with a sunroof but someone decided to cut one it. very shady like.
lots of rust
another make shift job of the paint. some panels have a pin stripe on them, some don't. AND the panels that have the stripe on them are just painted over. so from a distance the car looks good, but up close the car is apart to fall apart.
dont forget about the drive shaft. yea might be custom made but custom screwed up- holes don't make so it has to be redrilled to fit.

there is still more to come, but i'm done for know and i'm going to get a drink after all of this.

The dent isnt very large.
I cant find any rust on the car.
The paint looks good for a car of its age.
The sunroof is a little ghetto, but could be worked to be nice.

It's an asking price, I am not expecting to get anything close to it, but luckily I hope the current buyer comes through.

The motor and turbo setup are easily worth very close to 5.

shiftdrift
04-19-2011, 06:59 PM
I'll buy the head for 500 bucks

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

b14 se-rious
04-19-2011, 07:25 PM
I'll buy the head for 500 bucks

Im sorry, did you see prices listed for a part out some where?

shiftdrift
04-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Im sorry, did you see prices listed for a part out some where?

Figured you'd want to make some money

miravete
04-20-2011, 12:06 AM
bought some s15 headlights at a swapmeet for $50 bucks which the guy thought were for an accord...

re-sold them by the end of the day for $350....and i did nothing to them.

point is, if the op bought something cheap, and knows the "real" price, it aint his fault.

at the end of the day, the seller got his asking price, and the new owner got something to make a profit on.

glws.... :D

danfiveten
04-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Thing is he did not buy it cheap. The things been up for sale before, and FINALLY sold for a lower price. Good luck selling it man, the 200sx group is small, and we all know the car. So only way its really goign to sell is to someone whos a kid, or doesnt know shit and thinks its a fucking civic. Youve screwed over people on the dash before, and i never speak out against people. But dear fucking god dude. I hope the motor blows and the shit takes a giant dump on you. Karma, its a bitch.

singlecamslam
04-20-2011, 12:36 PM

Unlikely.

Dude just shut up. Obviously you never heard of flipping cars, some people do that for a living. I bough a mint 240sx for 300 dollars and sold it for 3000 while doing NOTHING to it. Just shut up, if you dont want it dont buy it, you're just jelous he got a deal on it.

danfiveten
04-20-2011, 12:59 PM
Dude just shut up. Obviously you never heard of flipping cars, some people do that for a living. I bough a mint 240sx for 300 dollars and sold it for 3000 while doing NOTHING to it. Just shut up, if you dont want it dont buy it, you're just jelous he got a deal on it.

Dude hes not just talking about the flipping. Hes also trying to warn about how hes fucked people over and taken their money. Go ahead, pay him 9k for this car, hell me may want u to paypal him the money as a gift. Fact of the matter is hes fucked people over over money before, Going to be the same story with this car.

upstate240sx
04-20-2011, 02:00 PM

You must be the most illiterate sounding e-thug I've ever met. I don't even know where to begin with someone as sorry as yourself.

Bough?
Bought?
Jelous?
Jealous?

Flipping cars is far different then this. It is one thing to buy a car with a few minor problems, repair those problems and turn around to sell the car for more to reflect the labor and parts you've invested in it. This is what I consider flipping cars, and yes many people make money doing this, myself being one of them.

People do not make much, let alone a living from "buying mint 240s for 300 and DOING NOTHING and selling them 3000" or however you put your greatest lifetime achievement. This was mainly due to one of the following:

A.) Desperation or ignorance on the part of the individual who sold the car to you.

B.) Desperation or ignorance on the part of the individual who you sold the car to.

C.) All the above.

The O.P has been banned on the Dash, for placing items for sale, keeping the buyers money and either shipping out items weeks later or not shipping them at all. When confronted with about these matters the O.P attempted to lie about them and cover them up. When that failed he simply did not feel like explaining it. What you have here is someone that is nothing more then a scum bag with a known record of ripping people off and this thread reeks of it. The O.P even used the original seller's post, if that's not the epitome of lazy then I don't know what is.

Let me assure you, I could not care less about the flipping (if that is what you want to call it) of this car. This sale here is nothing more then an attempt to price gouge an unfinished project without even fully disclosing all details of the vehicle to the would be buyer.

I feel that given the O.P's clearly documented and unresolved history of ripping people off across various forums, that he should not have the chance to even consider making another dime from this marketplace.

b14 se-rious
04-20-2011, 11:59 PM
You must be the most illiterate sounding
The O.P has been banned on the Dash, for placing items for sale, keeping the buyers money and either shipping out items weeks later or not shipping them at all. When confronted with about these matters the O.P attempted to lie about them and cover them up. When that failed he simply did not feel like explaining it. What you have here is someone that is nothing more then a scum bag with a known record of ripping people off and this thread reeks of it. The O.P even used the original seller's post, if that's not the epitome of lazy then I don't know what is.

I feel that given the O.P's clearly documented and unresolved history of ripping people off across various forums, that he should not have the chance to even consider making another dime from this marketplace.

Its funny how much bull shit you keep talking. Ripping people off various forums, If I "ripped off" so many people I wouldnt have had that feedback over the years.

There is a transaction problem with ONE person over a 5 year period. It happens.

Every single person who purchased something GOT WHAT THEY PAID FOR.

danfiveten
04-21-2011, 05:46 PM
^ Its funny you keep pointing out to the dead sr20 forum and not the dash where you fucked people over.

His title under his name says it all.

miravete
04-21-2011, 08:45 PM
^ Its funny you keep pointing out to the dead sr20 forum and not the dash where you fucked people over.

^^ sucks us civilians cant see that forum unless we're registered to it.

b14 se-rious
04-22-2011, 12:02 AM

Read this carefully. Carefully.

The reason I have no feedback under the dash is because I would ask people to put it under the old forum.

Now, here are the following explanations. WHen you start parting out cars, you start dealing with a lot of not so smart buyers.

a) guy that I sold a sr16ve trans, these tranny's at the time were seling for around 700, I let it go for 525 and TOLD HIM, threads are all fucked up and thats why it was cheap

His response "SEND IT MY WAY"

b) To the guy who complained about the radiator. I drove that car for a week before I parted it out. Took it out, filled it up, didnt leak, sent it his way. Thats it, he calls me weeks after telling me he has problems. He was just pissed off because he spent about 250 having somebody fix it. It was a joke how much he spent repairing it because he was the one who fucked it up. How do I know he didn't put a pinhole leak in it while installing it. I dont, there is a reason why certain parts are sold as is.

c) Every single person who paid for a part, either got the part or got a refund. Sometimes I shipped quickly, sometimes I didn't. But I never just took somebody's money.

Let me explain something. When anybody on a forum sells parts. They are sold as-is. If you have an AEM ecu that runs your car, and you sell it and they recieve it and it doesn't work. How do you know they didn't drop it? Or spill something on it?

You dont.

Back on topic, this car has 5 days left on deposit before its up for sale again.

PerilousActs
04-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Edit, ignore this.

ship2236
04-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Mods please close this it's retarded as fuck.

Hperez529
04-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Sick nice car

inferno s14
04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
this shit is rediculous, props on my block.