PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Shift 2....... lets hear it

mr_240sx
03-29-2011, 08:46 PM
I know this game has been hyped up huge in the last months. Has anyone tried it? Is it like Shift 1? or is it worth buying this time?

ILoveMyRHS13
03-29-2011, 08:52 PM
I bought it and I absolutely love it. I would recommend buying it. I never played the first, but from what I'm hearing from all of my buddy's that have that this game is NOTHING like the first.

mr_240sx
03-29-2011, 08:54 PM
do you have forza or grid? are they comparable? how is the drifting in the game?

wannabdr1ftr
03-29-2011, 08:57 PM
I love it...a little weird going to that from GT5 (handling wise) but fun

ILoveMyRHS13
03-29-2011, 08:59 PM
do you have forza or grid? are they comparable? how is the drifting in the game?
It's really hard to put it into words, but the racing is WAY more fun than Forza. Drifting takes a LOT to get used to haha.

mr_240sx
03-29-2011, 09:00 PM
if I were buying it just for the drifting part, is it worth buying?

ILoveMyRHS13
03-29-2011, 09:03 PM
if I were buying it just for the drifting part, is it worth buying?
I would not recommend buying it if you're just looking to drift.

HyperTek
03-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Its a bitch to read reviews from gaming sites about racing games imo, guys who never played sims who cant determine reality from fantasy imo.

http://www.virtualr.net/need-for-speed-shift-2-unleashed-out-now/

People saying its barely better than Shift 1, should be called Shift 1.5 lol

seems overrated for the masses imo. do the cars rotate on the center axis? All the fictional billboards and tents around the tracks. Seems there is wheel lag.

People are already releasing mods for the pc version to correct some of the bullshit they included in it. Need for Speed Shift 2 – First Two Mods Released » VirtualR – Sim Racing News (http://www.virtualr.net/need-for-speed-shift-2-first-two-mods-released/)

But it does look better then Codemaster's bs

deolio
03-29-2011, 09:18 PM
all the cars feel boaty as hell. i've been trying to figure out how to get them setup to feel normal, but it seems like they're either boaty or more boaty with some twitching.

Teddy
03-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Played it and hated it.

One thing I absolutely HATE HATE HATE is the fact that they add so much unnecessary shit around every track which takes away from the concept of a simulator to me. Every track looks like a fucking video game, whereas GT5 can feel like you're really there.

Dolph_KYAS13
03-29-2011, 09:31 PM
so far its a borrow from a friend kind of game (if anyone buys it haha)

Toms2jz
03-29-2011, 09:36 PM
dam im going crazy for a new racing game, all the nfs games have really sucked ass.

BoostSlideWayz
03-29-2011, 09:41 PM
I loved need for speed shift and i cant wait to buy this game.

ILoveMyRHS13
03-29-2011, 09:44 PM
all the cars feel boaty as hell. i've been trying to figure out how to get them setup to feel normal, but it seems like they're either boaty or more boaty with some twitching.
Change the steering sensitivity and dead-zones.

deolio
03-29-2011, 09:52 PM
Change the steering sensitivity and dead-zones.

what are yours set at?

ILoveMyRHS13
03-29-2011, 09:52 PM
what are yours set at?
I have the deadzone set at 50% and sensitivity at 0%

Flipzide
03-29-2011, 10:08 PM
If the Shift 2 even bothered to try to match GRID's take on drifting, it would be a lot more enjoyable and less frustrating at times; especially on technical courses like ebisu. Codemasters got drifting perfect for the casual crowd, imo.

What I'm really enjoying so far is the "helmet cam" that they implemented. I find myself using it a lot in the drift mode.

That said, Forza 3 and GT5 are a lot more fun to race and drift in. This game is worth at least a try from any racing game fan.

Just a question for the console owners, are you able to completely remap the controls like on the PC version?

Zero-Offset
03-29-2011, 10:17 PM
If the Shift 2 even bothered to try to match GRID's take on drifting, it would be a lot more enjoyable and less frustrating at times; especially on technical courses like ebisu. Codemasters got drifting perfect for the casual crowd, imo.

What I'm really enjoying so far is the "helmet cam" that they implemented. I find myself using it a lot in the drift mode.

That said, Forza 3 and GT5 are a lot more fun to race and drift in. This game is worth at least a try from any racing game fan.

Just a question for the console owners, are you able to completely remap the controls like on the PC version?

word. GRID was one of my favorite racing games due to the drifting and how great the free mode is. Hoping to pick up Shift 2 soon.

ILoveMyRHS13
03-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Yes sir. I have my button layout the same as Forza.

JuMPiiN
03-29-2011, 10:28 PM
dam im going crazy for a new racing game, all the nfs games have really sucked ass.

Underground 2, honestly is my favorite racing game. Just for the fact you can almost do anything to the car, tuning wise and look wise. I STILL play it on my 360 even though I cant play online anymore. It seems as if most xbox originals are better online than the newer ones.

BoostSlideWayz
03-29-2011, 11:54 PM
Played it and hated it.

One thing I absolutely HATE HATE HATE is the fact that they add so much unnecessary shit around every track which takes away from the concept of a simulator to me. Every track looks like a fucking video game, whereas GT5 can feel like you're really there.

Yeah but the down fall of gt5 is some of the levels look exactly the same as gt3 or 4 ... and i do love gt5 but shift has the small details that make a huge difference.

for instance things i hate on gt5.

1. first person view just looks straight and the driver is soo stiff that it takes out the realistic feel from that view so i dont even use it.
2. the way the cars feel like theres no fight back. in shift the car really fights you to grab traction.
3. over all the visuals arent too exciting like shift.
4. weight savings you still have the stock interior as to where shift you can remove the interior with weight saving.

shift has alot of visual stuff that really makes you imagine thats how it would be in a real car.... guys head gets knocked around in a crash, also looks into the turn instead of just looking straight. I think it has some better stuff on it compared to gt5...

I mean even when i played shift 1 then played gt5 i felt almost down graded in the sense that the way the cars drive seem more calm then those in shift the cars in shift really feel more jerky and more rough driving and thats one of the great details cuz in real life when your racing or just driving fast it looks a WHOLE like different than what gt5 has to offer.

either way i love gt5 but im still excited for shift.

XFuzionX
03-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Game is fun been playing it for a few hours now, just takes awhile to get used too.

HyperTek
03-30-2011, 01:19 AM
Too many dam billboards , there should be no billboards
FExAUpzXZzs

zHaV_3P9YPs
All that head movement makes the car look loose.

NismoDriverS13
03-30-2011, 05:53 AM
game is pretty cool in my opinion. could still have been better. its too arcady imo.

however this game will be surpassed by other games to come of coarse, so just enjoy this one for now till others arrive. yay!

exitspeed
03-30-2011, 09:09 AM
I know this game has been hyped up huge in the last months. Has anyone tried it? Is it like Shift 1? or is it worth buying this time?

Holy crap, where have you been?

I don't have time to play it, but it looks cool.

4DOOR_LIFE
03-30-2011, 09:13 AM
one of my buddies said the drifting still somewhat feels as if the cars are on a rail( similar to the other need for speed games).

someone have screen shots or videos of the s13 hatch ? :)

CamryOnBronze
03-30-2011, 09:35 AM
After wasting $60 on the last one, I don't think I can bring myself to spend more than $20 on a Need For Speed game again, lol.

simmode1
03-30-2011, 09:44 AM
I was looking forward to getting this game, but now I think I'll just rent it on GameFly maybe...

tricky_ab
03-30-2011, 10:33 AM
From the reviews I've been reading online, they all mentioned that it does not feel like a new game, but more of a update...

CTblack240
03-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Im happy with it, its a dope game but drifting deff takes a lot of getting used to haha, I like the customization options though, love building my car on it haha plus I got it for 2 bucks cause I have a modded xbox so score. haha

olah.inc
03-30-2011, 10:47 AM
how is the handling? still shitty like on shift one?

h2v7
03-30-2011, 11:04 AM
sooooooo

is this a buy or a rent or a pass

fckillerbee
03-30-2011, 12:33 PM
shift 1 was decent...it wasn't a simulator for that matter. sections of the track weren't "real".

Forza is the best simulator I have found to date for drifting. I played GT5....and every car felt like it had shitty suspension, and no sway bars.

If this is anything like the first one...it'll keep you entertained...for about a week. Grid was an "okay" game. Forza just needs to step it up and add some cool smoke graphics, and more options on swaps. Like LS series into a 240. hell...money can buy any motor really. That's what I want to see. Shit shouldn't be limited to chasis.

shishcabobers
03-30-2011, 01:58 PM
I'm enjoying it so far, I do agree with everyone about the handling, it's nothing compared to forza or GT5. But I am enjoying the game so far, the head motion is a nice touch, it's nice that I can see more of the turn instead in a fixed position. It's actually nice to feel when going 100mph is actually going fast, and as the car climbs to a higher speed start feels a bit hairy. Like I said earlier the handling physics is not anything close to forza or gt5, but the sense of speed and the feeling of being behind the wheel is what shift 2 has the upper hand with.

shishcabobers
03-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Oh yeah and here are the upcoming DLC's

YNu_XB8bKbg
8qTeLcA1C88
1H4IV1Qvk1k

HyperTek
03-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Is Matt Powers a famous road racer?

fckillerbee
03-30-2011, 03:45 PM
^^^you didn't know. He beat ken block at the x-games.

h2v7
03-30-2011, 05:17 PM
that is so fucking gay to have pay for download packs for drag racing and shit

just include it in the game dont try to suck more money out of people that shit is weak as fuck

PandahZ650
03-30-2011, 06:18 PM
So to the people that have the game.
Does the game countersteer for you when you drift? or do anything weird? or is it just bad physics?

HyperTek
03-30-2011, 08:25 PM
They should have released a demo so people wouldnt have to torrent download it just to try it

The outcome of the game eventually calls on us the consumer, people still bought tons of copies so to them they did good and addition dlc that people will buy . I bet my friend *who i havent talked to in a while* bought because he always buys em.

Should hold out on the sales, let the sales drop on it, so then they will pick it up in the next game. In 3 months, Shift 3 will probably be announced with the claims as the most realistic racer ever. lol

BoostSlideWayz
03-30-2011, 08:52 PM
either way the DLC's arent expensive why complain about it ? from all videos ive seen on it and past experience from playing shift 1 i think its going to be a fun game. shift 1 even had stuff on it that i wish gt5 had. yeah gt5 may have more cars and * realistic graphics * but to me shift has the realistic graphics and driving... in gt5 ive caught my eyes getting heavy during a race because the way the car handles is too predictable. shift 1 even made me feel more like im really driving compared to gt5.. like i said earlier i am a big fan of GT but shift has the perfect balance of personalization and good driving witch are 2 of my fav type of racing game.

ILoveJDM
03-30-2011, 08:56 PM
do NOT buy this.

shishcabobers
03-30-2011, 09:02 PM
So I've been messing with steering settings because the steering is on steroids. Try steering deadzone at 15% and steering sensitivity to 0%, feels a million times better and steering is slower and more controllable.

Devius
03-30-2011, 09:21 PM
Personally, i LOVE it. Its much better then the first shift, the driving feels better, the drifting is like a night and day difference. in the first shift i didnt even do drift mode just because how crappy it was, but in this one im hooked, its a pretty steep learning curve but when u pull off some sick drifts the first thing i do is rush to reply mode just to see. And damn its hella satisfying.

Considering this game has stiff competition (GT5 and Forza) as its still pretty new into the driving sim, where as the old NFS' were all about hondas mashing the NOS at 150 through a turn. Its a damn good game. best part about it was i got a free S-15, and the game itself didnt cost me anything :] (Traded in BulletStorm and Marvel vs Capcom 3)

HyperTek
03-30-2011, 10:53 PM
does the game use 2 different physics for racing and drifting? like when you go to drift, it uses seperate drift physics?

ySrlumdHDks

Allegedly EA worked with pro drivers to give us the real driving feeling....of helmet view
hahaha

4DOOR_LIFE
03-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Lots of understeer with this one.lol

ThzB7RN6hXw

Although I will admit that i do like the idea of the helmet cam view. the one aspect that forza lacked was a sense of speed. everything was always in focus and 3 digit speeds felt like freeway speed limits.

ILoveMyRHS13
03-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Lots of understeer with this one.lol
That's the first Shift, brohammer.

4DOOR_LIFE
03-30-2011, 11:42 PM
oh snap i hella didn't notice. ahahaha. nice one.

hmmm can any clarify how different the s chassis' are in the new game?

shishcabobers
03-31-2011, 12:30 AM
does the game use 2 different physics for racing and drifting? like when you go to drift, it uses seperate drift physics?

Separate physics, for drifting the road is slick and there is more emphasis on throttle control.

can any clarify how different the s chassis' are in the new game?

S13 fastback, S14 kouki, & S15

CamryOnBronze
03-31-2011, 09:17 AM
hmmm can any clarify how different the s chassis' are in the new game?

All I saw were the pics on Speedhunters of the S13. Pretty bummed they included the 240 and not the 180. Seems like they would have gone the 180 route...

SaNTi
03-31-2011, 10:14 AM
Man... I love hot lapping, and racing in this game, but what the fuck is up with the drifting? all I can do is go around shit in circles like a BAWS, but when I try to hit up a track, with transitions and shit, I get fucked in the ass.

ILoveMyRHS13
03-31-2011, 12:08 PM
I find it more fun to drift in "race mode" online with friends. You just need a LOT of horsepower and a good setup, haha.

ignited
03-31-2011, 01:20 PM
if you are not willing to sit down with the game and reteach yourself how to drift with this game specifically you will not be able to experience how much easier it is to drift in Shift2. sure, it isnt like GRID's drifting, but that isnt neccessarily bad just different. i for one am giving this game a chance as i am getting a bit bored with always playing the same tracks in GRID.
you do get a 180sx given to you by JR on sick WEDS once you get to a certain point along with the Nevada Depot. the game is pretty cool. i am a huge fan of GRID and comparing the two is interesting. the games are so different in their handling characteristics. at first, in Shift2, there are quite a few assists activated. that was frustrating because i am so used to playing GRID all the time. so i gave it a chance and continued to play. after a bit you can feel/see how the cars physics and characteristics work. then it is a bit easier to drive. after this i started drifting in helmet cam view. i must say that i really like drifting through the helmet cam view as you get a better sense of how the car is reacting to the drivers inputs, ie: gas, brakes, ebrake, and steering.

all-in-all if you are expecting this games drifting to be exactly like the drifting in GRID than you need to continue playing GRID.

dont forget guys that this game also has an awesome racing series setup for us. i love racing, drifting, rallying, all racing. even blown lawnmower racing can get pretty crazy. if you are into all forms of racing this game is the sh*t. if you want to just drift then you will still have to partially play some of the normal races to earn money for drift car parts.

i think (hope) that once i am well versed in playing Shift2 without playing GRID for a bit that drifting should be even better. especially with fine tuning of your setups.

hopefully i dont get to flamed for this post.

love and peace,
steffan

icedsole
03-31-2011, 02:14 PM
i bought this shit just to hold me over until forza 4. i wanted to try something different.
the physics are really funny but the in car feels really cool with it getting all blurry and intense. and all the smoke is cool.

it took me so long to figure out the physics since im a die hard forza dude. still am.

i was hoping it would be more simulator style but its still fun. worth the buy until new
forza comes out for sure.

BoostSlideWayz
03-31-2011, 02:23 PM
I find it more fun to drift in "race mode" online with friends. You just need a LOT of horsepower and a good setup, haha.

Thats what i did in shift 1 just put the lowest grade tires, and mess with diff settings and you can drift pretty easily even with a lower hp car. but idk how shift 2 is.

stockbee
03-31-2011, 03:25 PM
The drifting looks cool, that's no argument, but the controls took me seriously 30-45 minutes to get the hang of so I wouldn't nail the wall. Lame execution there. I seriously think it was easier to learn how to drive a real car than that.

h2v7
03-31-2011, 07:15 PM
hah i was gonna say i can drift a real car better than i can drift in shift 2

well i bought the game and i do actually like it.

but that fucking drifting!!1

guess i gotta get some seat time err controller time.

i made a rx7 2nd gen and it dont drift like i was hoping.

240s work good tho

h2v7
03-31-2011, 07:19 PM
shift 2 people on ps3 add me to do a race like drift like

PSN-

Tha_Husalah

dahveed
03-31-2011, 10:20 PM
I like it. The driving isn't as good as gt5, but it feels more lifelike. If that makes sense. Lol
Pretty fun though. I did all the bullshit works mod or whatever the fuck its called on an 86, its at like 850hp and 1600lbs lol. Was totally shitting on zondas and whatnot online. They were probably driven by 13 year olds, but whatever stroke my ego right? Ha

s13silvia_R
03-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Played the game for 30 minutes, not really feeling the boat like handling.

HyperTek
04-02-2011, 12:45 PM
some more correctional mods released for pc
Need for Speed Shift 2 – Reworked Cameras Mod Released » VirtualR – Sim Racing News (http://www.virtualr.net/need-for-speed-shift-2-reworked-cameras-mod-released/)
Need for Speed Shift 2 – Handling Minimod Released » VirtualR – Sim Racing News (http://www.virtualr.net/need-for-speed-shift-2-handling-minimod-released/) < - all the comments say this one improved the game alot, removed the floaty feel/

icedsole
04-03-2011, 07:08 PM
hey guise im selling my copy for xbox360 for 40 bucks shipped anywhere.

if anyone wants it pm me.

HyperTek
04-05-2011, 02:19 AM
NFS is everywhere, sponsoring all these formula D events, owning speedhunters, and then put out some shit games having some of those drivers talk about how good the game is.. Of course money talks but it kind of makes the drivers look bad.

They need to cut down on making advertising their number 1 priority and just make a solid game that speaks for itself instead of having others speak for it.

22UPkbAtTgg

It is pretty though and sounds good though, but they put too much fog emulation, there are too many billboards. But it looks better than anything codemasters with their brown filter

deolio
04-05-2011, 02:27 AM
i think i finally got this shit set up how i want it. steering and deadzone at 50 and sensitivity at 10. throttle deadzone at 5 and sensitivity at 5. and i set the steering angle in the middle most of the time or at 10-15 for faster/narrower tracks. still feels like sloppy dick, but i enjoy getting close to the walls and nailing clipping points on the drift tracks too much.

4DOOR_LIFE
04-05-2011, 02:42 AM
NFS is everywhere, sponsoring all these formula D events, owning speedhunters, and then put out some shit games having some of those drivers talk about how good the game is.. Of course money talks but it kind of makes the drivers look bad.

They need to cut down on making advertising their number 1 priority and just make a solid game that speaks for itself instead of having others speak for it.

It is pretty though and sounds good though, but they put too much fog emulation, there are too many billboards. But it looks better than anything codemasters with their brown filter

That was a good comparison video. The audio in shift 2 sounds better. the handling on the other hand looks like garbage. i thought he was driving a lambo not a boat. haha. it was just sliding through the course as if it was on an icy pavement.

The shifting looks more fluid on shift 2. it looks like a robot is driving the lambo in GT5.lol

HyperTek
04-05-2011, 03:30 AM
uaFcBid9s-Y
how the fck could they put all that crap on the nordshielfe??

NismoDriverS13
04-05-2011, 04:56 AM
this game sucks monkey d*ck! forget my previous post. this game is just horrid!

all the rims are shitty, and no good off sets like was promised by speedhunters.com. then the game itself is short and im half way done with it just playing it for 4 days. i hate the fact that u cant mod or upgrade the car by parts alone, it just mods it for u in three steps basically. u can either pick bodykit 1, 2 or 3......WTF?!?! cheezy mofo game and NFS!

i shall no longer become NFS zombie! f*ck this game......

we need to have a game made strictly for drifting scene, body kits and styles we want and can totally be customizable. however i think i would prefer the game to be made with Forza engine for drifting, just need more angle and smoke. give us mountains and drift tracks.....whose with me?

wh0aitznic0
04-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Lol at better offsets.

This looks like 17x9 +15/18x9.5 +22 to me:

http://cdn.www.needforspeed.com/shift2unleashed/photo/full/33729/x360/shift2pic_33729.jpg

fckillerbee
04-06-2011, 04:38 PM
^^^ wow...where's the rear tire. lol

Z33dori
04-06-2011, 05:09 PM
it prolly blew out...lol

ya racing the game is fun, could be better, i can never tell if i have the car slowed down enough...

drifting is utter fail.......mild set up and lots of power with nos and u can link a few corners....

shishcabobers
04-06-2011, 05:34 PM
it prolly blew out...lol

ya racing the game is fun, could be better, i can never tell if i have the car slowed down enough...

drifting is utter fail.......mild set up and lots of power with nos and u can link a few corners....

I enjoy drifting on the wide courses but when it comes to the narrow ones its near impossible. It seems like you can't get any shallow drifts whatsoever just angle and moar angle. If anybody's interested in doing the whole autolog thing my xbox tag is andhearts.

HyperTek
04-06-2011, 05:53 PM
you would think since NFS sponsors all these drifters and formula d that they would make a cool drift game... Nah they dont care, just sell outs cashing in. =p

qwerth
04-14-2011, 07:39 PM
damn that advertising got me haha

BoostSlideWayz
04-14-2011, 09:31 PM
do the advertisements really bother that much ? i never was annoyed by them.. by all the videos it seems pretty fun and the sounds and tunnel vision all add to the experience.. this game IMO is all win.

HyperTek
04-14-2011, 10:07 PM
not to be a bitch but go to a formula d event all you hear and see is NFS this and that.. The announcer saying brought to you buy nfs all the time. Was watching the live stream of FD long beach and they kept shoving it down our throats lol. No big deal but its just amazing a developer who is soo heavy into motorsports would put out a product like that.

LoneStarSilvia
04-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Finally scooped it up today and I'm enjoying it so far. Like the first Shift, its needs tuning to get the feel you like.

I have NO idea how you guys are playing 50% deadzone though! I have mine set to 0%, 65% sensitivity. I've played with both the controller and a G27 and 50% deadzone is horrid. I realize that may be twitchy with the controller, but feels pretty good with the wheel.

And if I'm not mistaken, the game saves and changes the settings individually for the wheel and controller. Cool feature, good for them.

I enjoy how much more "alive" this game feels versus GT5. I'm a GT5 nut, but I'm liking Shifts action more right now.

LoneStarSilvia
04-21-2011, 07:20 AM
I think it may be official, I like drifting in this better than GT5....with the wheel atleast. Throttle inputs are fucking touchy though.

Edit: REALLY FUCKING TOUCHY. Editing settings...

Edit: Edit: Said fuck it, went back to drifting with the controller, much easier haha. I don't know what it is, but drifting the wheel, the trottle is some ridiculously touchy. It just spins all the fucking time, 10x when the tires get hot. I even tried 900 degree steering lock setting, which made it a bit better, bit still ridiculous.

One_love_silvia
04-21-2011, 04:00 PM
how do u turn off the failboat that is automatic shifting in NFS shift 2 unleashed for the 360? i have it on manual transmission, yet it still shifts by itself?
fricken sick of going through a turn, and my car down shifting on me and then sitting at redline "WAAAAAAANAAANAAANAANAAANAAN" causing me my position/the race.

LoneStarSilvia
04-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Might have to go through options again and make sure it saves. I set mine to manual no problems.

And I retract my previous statement of saying I like drifting in this game over GT5.

One_love_silvia
04-23-2011, 03:50 PM
well after playing shift 1 and 2 for the past couple days, ive decided there isnt a word in the english language to describe how bad these games are. the racing is at best OK in shift 2, but the drifting is terrible, unless all ur doing is manjiing on huge wide open straights...

back to playin grid and forza 3

towlie
04-23-2011, 03:55 PM
This game is Meh at best. Played it at a homeys house, got pissed at wierd simulator, went back to GT5.

To much hype IMO

One_love_silvia
04-23-2011, 03:57 PM
wtb forza 4 as new FD sponsored game.

jdm240sx122
04-23-2011, 04:03 PM
well after playing shift 1 and 2 for the past couple days, ive decided there isnt a word in the english language to describe how bad these games are. the racing is at best OK in shift 2, but the drifting is terrible, unless all ur doing is manjiing on huge wide open straights...

back to playin grid and forza 3

^Agreed Grid, Froza, GT5 are way better games. In my opinion the handling characteristicts in NFS shift 1&2 are far from real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NismoDriverS13
04-23-2011, 05:48 PM
its nfs for f*cks sake! lol

its a company that has delivered us rice games since the underground series!

over hyped and paid off. its bs

forza 4 is gonna be the shit! cant wait

BoostSlideWayz
05-09-2011, 12:03 PM
ehh, graphics arent that great. at first i was pretty excited about it but the graphics kinda kill it.. the driving though is fun and it does feel more fun then gt5.

It sucks though because i saved my money to get my mk4 supra and once i got it i had like no money and now since i cant use that car in the class so far im out of money so its like .. i cant afford to upgrade or buy another car lol.. i screwed my self

Devius
05-16-2011, 12:24 AM
that is so fucking gay to have pay for download packs for drag racing and shit

just include it in the game dont try to suck more money out of people that shit is weak as fuck

This pissed me off too, til I actually went online and read whatelse comes with it.

More cars, more tracks, drag racing, and a new Standing Mile mode which lets u create 1000+ horsepower machines.

Im willing to shell out some xbox points for that.

LoneStarSilvia
05-16-2011, 01:00 AM
Hmmm, I might have to check that out. I pretty much stopped stone cold after the drifting tier/level when I started playing GT5 again.