PDA

View Full Version : Starting to get tired of ordering online.. bad service everywhere...

Thieu
10-04-2003, 12:31 AM
Okay so I bought my 90 240 hatchback a couple of months ago. I ordered a K&N cone filter online and they sent me the wrong one. I resent it to them and went to the local ricer/performance shop and got the right one. I checked and I did order the correct one I needed, they just sent me the wrong one...

Then I ordered a timing chain kit from courtesynissan and they didn't have one of the o-rings and bolts in stock. Fine, I tell them to send me what they have now. It's now almost been a week after I received the first batch of parts and no word on the missing parts, but I can't do the work on the car with missing parts...

And today I finally receive my front and rear sway bars. I install the rear one and it fits fine. I go to install the front one, and after noticing that most of the nuts won't budge (rounded most of them)... I notice the holes on the rings don't line up. So now I have to shell out more money to send back an item because some jackass can't get his shit straight when shipping something...

grrrr... :bash:

and now I need a new muffler... but I'm afraid of ordering a Magnaflow (14815) online...

nokeone
10-04-2003, 04:49 AM
ummmm...welcome to the world of internet purchases...

would you like some cheese???

to go with your whine of course...;)

f2a4s0t
10-04-2003, 11:24 AM
I have been screwed many of times on the internet. It sucks but if you want to get good deals you keep on doing it.

Vatche
10-04-2003, 02:33 PM
ive been screwed a couple times, but ive faired mostly well considering....i actually have had a lot worse of time ordering from a shop cuz they take forever.....when i call to see if the part is there they havent ordered it yet, then when they do order it it taks forever, anywayz i was gonna say the magnaflow muffler....if u go to a muffler shop and they order it for your car, it can be there the next day and costs like 110 bucks total, thats how much i got mine for and its sounds good

Thieu
10-04-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by OC240
ive been screwed a couple times, but ive faired mostly well considering....i actually have had a lot worse of time ordering from a shop cuz they take forever.....when i call to see if the part is there they havent ordered it yet, then when they do order it it taks forever, anywayz i was gonna say the magnaflow muffler....if u go to a muffler shop and they order it for your car, it can be there the next day and costs like 110 bucks total, thats how much i got mine for and its sounds good

really??? so I just go to a local muffler shop and they'll order it for me and install it for about 110? badass.. thanks man...

SimpleS14
10-04-2003, 04:07 PM
Your not a smart e-buyer. :doh:

Thieu
10-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by 95KoukiS14
Your not a smart e-buyer. :doh:

that's not it... I've bought countless items in the past with no problems... I've just been having some bad luck I guess...