PDA

View Full Version : Post some Quotes

Steeles
10-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Try not to post whore it up but post some of you r favorite quotes, movies friends music wherever. like this

Thats Victorias secret.. they dont make anything in yo damn size.. they sell teddies girl teddies! not Grizzleys! - some comedian

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is
research

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Gathered here this evening in the club to find some ba dunk a dunks..... Some of you thin ass tricks dont' have enough ass to keep the pussy off the sheets

wingsnthangs
10-03-2003, 03:05 PM
Now tell me who's your housekeeper and what you keep in your house.

twitchy
10-03-2003, 05:31 PM
if you give a horse some jello, it will look like hes talking to you when he eats it.

ca18guy
10-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-Benjamin Franklin

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-Winston Churchill

I never let my schooling get in the way of my education
-Mark Twain

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
-A. Whitney Brown

"You don't buy the drink here, you only rent it"
-Graffiti in a restroom

llcs-13
10-03-2003, 07:14 PM
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill.

Winston, If you were my husband, I would poison your drink.

Winstons reply,

Madam, If I were your husband, I would drink it.

whateverjames
10-03-2003, 08:07 PM
Quick to judge, Quick to anger
Slow to understand.
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear Walk hand in hand.

Rush (the band)

KiDyNomiTe
10-03-2003, 09:16 PM
There's good and evil in each individual fire
Identifies needs and feeds our desire
As long as we keep our spirit inspired
She can bite her bottom lip all she wants
- Slug/Atmosphere
Guess you gotta listen to the song to get the full understanding

You can dream a little dream, or you can live a little dream
I'd rather live it, cuz dreamers always chase but never get it
- Aesop Rock

All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day,
put the pieces back together my way
- Aesop Rock

dnomyar
10-04-2003, 01:20 AM
dreams don't come true if you oversleep

JasonNagra
10-04-2003, 01:38 AM
No gloves when working on rusty bolts equals bleedin' hands.

Random guy exclaims: "woah dude, thats pretty fuckin deep"

I reply: "werd"

nokeone
10-04-2003, 04:47 AM
ponder that which makes you think...

whatever happens to happen, happpens...

i feel like i have a tijuana hooker's pubic hair stuck in my mouth...and it's not a good feeling...

just when you think you've won, you've only begun...

chill out, whatcha yellin for? lay back, it's all been done before...

oh yeah baby, sick that duck...

ghandi was a little bitch sometimes...

s13silady
10-04-2003, 06:39 AM
"Cyber Terrorist are very Dangerous when in the act, but from what i learned with people who are computer nerds, they are easy to beat up.

s13silady
10-04-2003, 06:41 AM
or this is my own quote... so like it or else lol jk..

"In Life, you find your place in society...
But at times, it finds you...
You make up your life step by step, as you step...
We live in the present...
I feel sorrow for those who dwell in the past, and look down on people that contemplate the future...
Life is an art...The world is the canvas... and you are the brush...
Live your like you would paint the canvas...Stroke by stroke...
But keep in mind that the canvas is not the only thing that can be painted on...."

whateverjames
10-04-2003, 06:45 AM
I like to snatch kisses and vice versa.

KiDyNomiTe
10-04-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by whateverjames
I like to snatch kisses and vice versa.

hahaha, lol go clean your mouth out with soap

Phlip
10-05-2003, 07:47 AM
You stoppin this is preposterous like androgenous misogynists.

President is Bush the vice president's a Dick, so a whole lotta fucking is what we gon get.

I'm not gonna sell my car to ride a donkey.

Only oldie but goodies I know are small faces.

How can I remain anonymous when it's my JOB to be famous?

I'm well known in the hood like the dopeman's phone number.

I don't cheat cause I ain't shit... I cheat cause YOU ain't shit.

Steeles
10-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Things is complicated like avril levigne said it'd be -Joe Budden

The notorious is glorious inthe sack hit skins from the back put my thumb up in your ass crack Brooklyn Freaking yo uwith the most stuff I'M Jesus' pops Mary just blamed Joseph you shoulda seen her drink the semen she suck a mean one even the three apostles were schemeing

- B.I.G.(even though that ones FULL of fo pauxs(sp?) i still like it :)

you think its all practical jokes and big bloopers but I smack bitches with no titties that work at hooters -Ludacris

war going on outside no man is safe from.. your man bush is wild, talking bout looking for dudes making him and his kids move this joker done took my style! - joe budden

SimpleS14
10-06-2003, 11:12 AM
I would be your broadway show on review.....

So I can act out how God was when he made you

-E-
10-06-2003, 11:28 AM
I've learned when you drink Absolut straight it burns, Enough to give my chest hairs a perm
Method Man

PARAD0X
10-06-2003, 06:34 PM
"hey bitch quit the jibba jabba, get some maxi pads"
-Mr. T

S13SilviaGirl
10-06-2003, 07:37 PM
"Don't play me, play the lotto"

"Grab your shoulders and pull real hard. When you hear that popping sound, thats your head comming out of your ass"

some good ones...I have more, just can't think of em
:(

Phlip
10-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Now who's the best, Eminem Jigga or Nas? When it comes lottery time, that spot'll be MINE. You chasing the crown, it's under the bridge, yeah you might be ready to die but NONE of you B.I.G.

I'm liable to kill you then come to your funeral and strangle you to confirm it.

Every face that you see on them bills is my brothers, except George, love him but we don't see each other much.

I'm lowdown and stressed, I go round the rest of the house lookin for granny to throw down the steps.

I got rhymes to make you shut up, have you doubting yourself, as to why you even have your head up. I s**t on every contender I pick on cause whenever its on I'm coming with different levels to flip on. Dope, whether YOU like it or not, if it involve smokin in a cipher or spot cause I'm liquid nitrogen hot. You ain't did nothin I ain't done, if you EVER said somethin dope I ain't said yet, it's probably on the tip of my tongue. I've had it with y'all, tryna bring static and ball, either I'ma kill you or you ain't made me mad at all. You phony f**k cliques and suck d**k, you KNOW Royce 5'9" spit ONLY rough s**t when it come to this Tony Touch s**t. It's over consider this laced, I'll be the FIRST cat to get a hip hop quotable on a mixtape...

Steeles, what CD am I listening to today?

Dousan_PG
10-07-2003, 10:44 AM
if you dont read THE BOONDOCKS you need to smack yourself

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index2&cid=1063

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/cx/uc/20031005/bo/bo031005l.gif

Steeles
10-07-2003, 01:41 PM
hahah thats a great one dousan..

man I had one in my head from Chino XL now I cant remember it..gotta go grab the CD now...

AutoDestruct
10-07-2003, 03:17 PM
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." NIETZCHE

I am a recovering addict. So this is the sort of thing that runs through my mind a lot. Hope somebody gets something out of it.

"You are what you want to be" :) :) :) :(

Phlip
10-08-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by dousan36
if you dont read THE BOONDOCKS you need to smack yourself

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/cx/uc/20031005/bo/bo031005l.gif
Dude, I have been reading the boondocks since their short run in 3 issues of the source back in 1997. Got a computer at home in 98, and they showed it on okayplayer.com, but they were slow to update them at times, so I found the site boondocks.net which they don't update anymore, they just forward you to ucomics.com for them... Long story short, I have a couple hundred boondocks on my computer, as well as the first 2 boondocks books, and look back thru them when I need a nice hard laugh. That one was from sunday, but it is a repeat of one they did last year. Oddly enough, this weeks are all repeats too, but these are from late 2001, where riley spraypaints all the street signs, narrowly escaping getting caught, then the little girl from hueys class will think it's cool and offers to help riley, who will let her take the fall for all of them. I know I ruined the story for you now, but it is still worth the read.

Startours7
10-08-2003, 12:04 PM
"You can see the stars and still not see the light"

"You can change your mind, you can change your life, but you can't change the timming on a 71 coupe deville without a swivel socket"

"**** happens"

nokeone
10-08-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by dousan36

hahhaha...hilarious..:D

DoriftoSlut
10-08-2003, 10:52 PM
"Roll up the black magic,
Take two pulls then pass it,
Hold it in,wait to exhale like-
Angela Basset.
It feels fantastic when I blast it,
I got rhymes imbedded in my DioxyriboNucleic Acid."
-Last Emperor

"Driving an Automatic SR20DET is like masturbating in a whorehouse-- WHY WOULD you!?"
-The Elustrious BJones.

"Caroline! See she's the reason for the word "bitch" [bitch!]
I hope she's speeding on the way to the club
Trying to hurry up to get to some
Baller or singer or somebody like that
And try to put on her makeup in the mirror
And craash, craaash, craaaaash...... into a ditch! (Just Playing!)"
-Andre 3000

"Hey, alright now
Alright now fealous, (YEAH!)
Now what's cooler than bein' cool?
(ICE COLD!) I can't hear ya'
I say what's cooler than bein' cool?
(ICE COLD!) whooo...
Alright, alright, alright, alright
Alright, alright, alright, Ok now ladies, (YEAH!)
And we gon' break this back down in just a few seconds
Now don't have me break this thang down for nothin'
Now I wanna see y'all on y'all baddest behavior"
-Andre 3000

(yeah the new Outkast is da bomb diggity stank bank for ya assssss)

nokeone
10-08-2003, 11:15 PM
my name is pop martin. my friends all call me popo martin. dr. nestor says i'm a paranoid schizophrenic. i think i have marnie's disease. you know, like tippi hedran in that movie. when i see red, i see red. i mean i have an episode. but sometimes i have an episode when i don't see red. and sometimes i see red and it doesn't happen. i'm the most popular girl in the hospital. i was a cheerleader in high school. i'd do a cheer for you right now but i don't have my pom poms. all my teachers love me and the cheerleading sqaud comes to visit me every sunday. the principle sent me a get well card and the boys autographed a football. ask anyone in school and they'll all tell you the same thing. popo martin is always cheerful. popo martin looks on the bright side. popo martin always has a kind word and warm smile for a saddened stranger. i guess that's why everyone was so surpirsed when it happened. i tried to kill myself. i took 32 sleeping pills out of my mom's purse. i didn't want to smile anymore. my jaw hurts. and whistling gives me a headache. i want more then anything to wallow in a hopeless depression. but it goes against my grain. so i tried to kill myself. that's why i'm here.

AutoDestruct
10-09-2003, 06:31 AM
I like it Nokeone, I like it a lot. Where's that from, or is this another personality you got going on?:D

Steeles
10-09-2003, 07:08 AM
http://www.somethingpositive.net/arch/sp10092003.gif

this is one of the FUNNIEST online comics ever! phlip youd love it you'll picture half the crap they say coming from one of us :) read the archives. I killed like two days at the office reading it from the begining. http://www.somethingpositive.net/index.html

240zx
10-09-2003, 11:34 AM
Either get busy living, or get busing dying.
-Tim Robbins, Shawshank Redemption

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?

-George Carlin

Only after the last tree has been cut down; Only after the last fish has been caught; Only after the last river has been poisoned; Only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten.
- Cree Indian Prophecy

check the sig. :D

nokeone
10-09-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by AutoDestruct
I like it Nokeone, I like it a lot. Where's that from, or is this another personality you got going on?:D

haha..thanks man..you know, i have actually been accused of having multiple personalities before..but, this is not one of them..lol..i got this from a book of great monologues for young women..but originally it's from a play having to do with cheerleaders..ever seen, or heard of, "Be Agressive"?..similar to that..anyway, my lil sis and i are into theatrical $hit and there are auditions coming up so we've been memorizing a ton of them..this one stuck in my head as a pretty hilarious one..

i'll see if i can find some others which are noteworthy..

RoNiN240sx
10-09-2003, 04:23 PM
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
Mario Andretti

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Albert Einstein

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
-Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
-General George S. Patton

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
-Oscar Wilde

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
-Plato

"Talent does what it can; genius does what it must."
-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

"Love is friendship set on fire."
-Jeremy Taylor

nokeone
10-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by RoNiN240sx
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
-Oscar Wilde

"I can resist everything except tempation."
-Oscar Wilde

whateverjames
10-09-2003, 05:54 PM
"I remember I was hammering on a fence in the backyard when Dad approached. He was carrying a letter or something in his hand, and he looked worried. I continued to hammer as he came toward me. "Son," he said, "why are you hammering on that fence? It already has plenty of nails in it." "Oh, I'm not using nails," I replied. "I'm just hammering." With that, I returned to my hammering. Dad asked me to stop hammering, as he had some news. I did stop hammering, but first I got a couple more hammers in, and this seemed to make Dad mad. "I said, stop hammering!" he yelled. I think he felt bad for yelling at me, especially since it looked like he had bad news. "Look," he said, "you can hammer later, but first-" Well, I didn't even wait to hear the rest. As soon as I heard "You can hammer," that's what I started doing. Hammering away, happy as an old hammer dog. Dad tried to physically stop me from hammering by inserting a small log of some sort between my hammer and the fence. But I just kept on hammering, 'cause that's the way I am when I get that hammer going. Then, he just grabbed my arm and made me stop. "I'm afraid I have some news for you," he said. I swear, what I did next was not hammering. I was just letting the hammer swing lazily at arm's length, and maybe it tapped the fence once or twice, but that's all. That apparently didn't make any difference whatsoever to Dad, because he just grabbed my hammer out of my hand and flung it across the field. And when I saw my hammer flying helplessly through the air like that, I just couldn't take it. I burst out crying, I admit it. And I ran to the house, as fast as my legs could take me. "Son, come back!" yelled Dad. "What about your hammer?!" But I could not have cared less about hammering at that point. I ran into the house and flung myself onto my bed, pounding the bed with my fists. I pounded and pounded, until finally, behind me, I heard a voice. "As long as you're pounding, why not use this?" I turned, and it was Dad, holding a brand-new solid-gold hammer. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and ran to Dad's outstretched arms. But suddenly, he jumped out of the way, and I went sailing through the second-story window behind him. Whenever I hear about a kid getting in trouble with drugs, I like to tell him this story."

I have no clue as to who wrote this but I see it on the web every now and then.

RoNiN240sx
10-09-2003, 06:08 PM
i'm not sure if fully understand it. is the hammering supposed to be a metaphor for drugs....and golden hammer? yah i'm stupid.

whateverjames
10-09-2003, 06:31 PM
beats me :D

One day Dad asked me to go fishing with him. I got scared. I had the feeling he was going to try to drown me. I don't know why I thought that, because so far he had never tried to kill me. But he had never taken me fishing either, so I was suspicious. When we got to the lake, he walked right up to it. "Hey, son, come here," he said. "Look at these minnows." "Nice try, Dad - if that's your real name!" I yelled. Then I ran back to the car and locked myself in. Dad never took me fishing again. So I think that proves my case.

AutoDestruct
10-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Holy Phuck!!:eek: I have no clue what that means.

dnomyar
10-09-2003, 08:48 PM
i'm like a broken condom...you don't want to f**k with me

nokeone
10-09-2003, 11:25 PM
beats me :D

One day Dad asked me to go fishing with him. I got scared. I had the feeling he was going to try to drown me. I don't know why I thought that, because so far he had never tried to kill me. But he had never taken me fishing either, so I was suspicious. When we got to the lake, he walked right up to it. "Hey, son, come here," he said. "Look at these minnows." "Nice try, Dad - if that's your real name!" I yelled. Then I ran back to the car and locked myself in. Dad never took me fishing again. So I think that proves my case.

that is dope...:)

Phlip
10-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by dnomyar
i'm like a broken condom...you don't want to f**k with me
DUDE, That's my signature on freshalloy!!!

... But back to the task at hand:

I love this shit better than pusssy on a Triscuit...

I leave cat's missin in action like tha dads in the projects...

You ain't no leader, what? Nobody ever followed you. You was never shit, you're mother shoulda swallowed you...

I'm far from broke, got enough bread, and mad hoes ask beavis I get nothing but head...

My games is viscious and cruel, fuckin chicks is a rule, and if my girl think I'm loyal then that bish is a fool...

s14slide
10-10-2003, 02:13 AM
"you're a slave to the money, then you die",
The Verve

a good view on modern day living.

GTGuy06
10-10-2003, 10:47 AM
"I owe you a 10 second car" - Brian O'conner to Dominic Toretto(sp)

now i will get flamed for saying that, but oh well:D

Roly
10-10-2003, 09:26 PM
I knew I was an unwanted child when my bath toys was a toaster and radio.

-- Joan Rivers

When life give you lemons... break out the salt and tequilla.

Sex is like pizza, when it's bad... it's still pretty good. damn I miss pizza.

(Ladies) Life is like a dick, when it gets hard, F**k it!

Sex is like poker, if you don't have a good partner, make sure you have a good hand.

RBS14
10-12-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Roly
I knew I was an unwanted child when my bath toys was a toaster and radio.

-- Joan Rivers

When life give you lemons... break out the salt and tequilla.

Sex is like pizza, when it's bad... it's still pretty good. damn I miss pizza.

(Ladies) Life is like a dick, when it gets hard, F**k it!

Sex is like poker, if you don't have a good partner, make sure you have a good hand.

my favorites so far. Yes, i know, there are many more in this thread that would take days to comprehend and are much more thoughtful but im only 17 so im allowed to be shallow.

My fav:

If it aint a type R, it aint a tyte car.

whateverjames
10-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Is There a Santa Claus?

No known species of reindeer can fly. But there are 300,000 species of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are insects and germs, this does not completely rule out flying reindeer which only Santa has ever seen.

There are 2 billion children (persons under 18) in the world.
But since Santa doesn't (appear) to handle the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish and Buddhist children, that reduces the workload to 15% of the total - 378 million according to Population Reference Bureau.

At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per household, that's 91.8 million homes. One presumes there's at least one good child in each.

Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west (which seems logical).
This works out to 822.6 visits per second.

This is to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has 1/1000th of a second to: park, hop out of the sleigh, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left, get back up the chimney, get back into the sleigh and move on to the next house.

Assuming that each of these 91.8 million stops are evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false but for the purposes of our calculations we will accept), we are now talking about .78 miles per household, a total trip of 75-1/2 million miles, not counting stops to do what most of us must do at least once every 31 hours, plus feeding and etc.

This means that Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second, 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man- made vehicle on earth, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poky 27.4 miles per second. A conventional reindeer can run, tops, 15 miles per hour.

The payload on the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium-sized lego set (2 pounds), the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight.
On land, conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds. Even granting that "flying reindeer" could pull ten times the normal amount, we cannot do the job with eight, or even nine.

We need 214,200 reindeer. This increases the payload - not even counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons. Again, for comparison - this is four times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth.

353,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as a spacecraft reentering the earth's atmosphere.
The lead pair of reindeer will absorb 14.3 quintillion joules of energy. Per second. Each. In short, they will burst into flame almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them, and create deafening sonic booms in their wake.

The entire reindeer team will be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second. Santa, meanwhile, will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17,500.09 times greater than gravity. A 250-pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim) would be pinned to the backof his sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force.

In conclusion - If Santa ever did deliver presents on Christmas Eve, he's dead now.

Phlip
10-14-2003, 07:13 AM
If you seen it or heard it, maybe probably I did it, maybe or maybe not I’ll admit what I committed, exhibit the truth, cause I’m living proof whys, I have no disguise my verdict’s no alibis. Dig it, look through the window tell me whatcha see, lieutenant university of philosophy, when your not possibly escaping what I’m meditating, the shackle of thoughts tackle you while I’m educating/your dome resonating from inhalation of darkness as I smart the smart **** for which you’re waiting. Situating me at the to of the pile/wild Delaware val/Pennsylvanian sub-terrainian style. Step up into my crevice and taste the medicine of the Champagne King like Evelyn/leaving your level in sabotage, it’s all camouflage like the devil and guns, and coke pedaling olympic medaling/flash back that of a war veteran/blast at the programmer bring lashes cross your back. Awesome accuracy of a brainwashed Bosnia troop that swoops down through your roof with foul sounds/on a lyrical Nat Turner mission, reacting off of intuition. Continuously alert, no intermission. If your ears hurt, you shouldn’t listen, that means you artificial and my style’ll poison your brain tissue. Getting maimed and crippled once the gamma rays hit you my grain’s habitual and I shall never go against, the ritual I been mastering ever since/I was among the flavor youth remain sharper than a sabre tooth... My deliverance is self-evident, vital lyrical science, NOW... If you seen it or heard it maybe probably I did it, maybe or maybe not I admit what I committed, exhibit the truth, cause I’m living proof why, I have no disguise/no verdicts no alibis.

...The best verse on one of the best albums I have heard in my LIFE. Who knows what I listening to this morning?

Steeles
10-14-2003, 08:47 AM
is that from Luda's new album?

twitchy
10-14-2003, 11:28 AM
"Staceys Mom has got it goin on!"

hondaguy
10-14-2003, 12:51 PM
"They laugh at me because im different" "I laugh at them because there all the same" -Me
and my personal favorite is in my signiture

RBS14
10-14-2003, 02:27 PM
Trunk rattlin' like there's 2 midgets in the back seat wrastlin'.
-Outkast

whateverjames
10-14-2003, 08:52 PM
It's not a case of wrong and right,
you may hate what I may like,
Beauty is in the beholder's eye,
I just like the "ugly side".

Who cares what you "expect",
what is "politically correct",
all my ideas are in "bad taste",
get off my case and...

Judge yourself,
no one else.

Anthrax, good band.

KiDyNomiTe
10-14-2003, 09:29 PM
the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight.

- to 353,430 tons. Again, for comparison - this is four times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth.

ROFL, funniest thing ever.

Phlip
10-15-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Steeles
is that from Luda's new album?
HELL no, I said that Luda's album is good, I never said that he would be able to come anywhere near ANY of the 6 Roots albums. That is Blackthought's first verse in "No Alibi," subsequently the second verse in the song itself. Oddly enough, I started typing the verse out and had done the whole damn thing accurately BEFORE listening to it to make sure I got it right. That CD came out late 96, my senior year in high school and I am on my 4th copy of the CD, to make sure I will never be without a copy of it, I have to have listened to it at least a thousand times in the last 7 years dude.

Steeles
10-15-2003, 07:47 AM
hehe well I knew you ad been listening to cris's album the night before and since I didnt recognize it i figured there was a chance. wow time for me to reup on my roots.

and now for a quote

"dont hate the playa, dont hate the game, hate yourself for not being in it and doing the same" -Jo Doja

"Be true the the thought of the moment and avoid distraction. Other than continuing to exert yourself, enter into nothing else, but go to the extent of living single thought by single thought" -from the Hagakure (the book of the samurai)

A man exists for a generation, but his name lasts to the end of time. - Yamamoto Jin'emon

Walk with a real man one hundred yards and he'll tell you at least seven lies. - Yamamoto jin'emon

Steeles
10-15-2003, 03:24 PM
Hustlins in my veins you cannot stop it walking down the block with life in my pocket

no its not, who you gonna believe me or your lying momma? -Murph

You cant sell your soul to yourself

You aint got no cupholders? 80,000 dollars for this car and you anint got no damn cupholder?

SimpleS14
10-17-2003, 01:40 PM
When I was a little kid, my dad always told me to wash my hands after handling uncooked meat. For some reason he always said that whenever I was going to the bathroom.

Phlip
10-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Here's one for you...

RBS14
10-20-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by PHLIP
Here's one for you...

Haha....LOL good one!:p

christopher
10-20-2003, 11:26 PM
Quote:

"...And I do believe in God because I keep comming accross all these fine women with low self esteem, know what I mean?..."
--------------------------------Slug (Atmosphere)

---------I don't even relate to it but some things just sound really ballsy when said, and ballsy can be cool.

Phlip
10-20-2003, 11:29 PM
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/bo/2003/bo031020.gif

Enan
10-21-2003, 11:49 AM
Know your enemy, and know yourself and you will always be victorious - Sun Tzu (The Art of War)

Learn to see everything in one complete look - Miyamoto Musashi (Go Rin no Sho/ The Book Of Five Rings)

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God - Steven from Braveheart

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Ben Franklin

AlligatorBling
10-21-2003, 04:23 PM
"Do not think about yourself, but be aware of the thought, emotion, or action that makes you think of yourself."
-J. Krishnamurti

"Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All of life is an experiment."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

DORIMON
10-21-2003, 10:19 PM
"That crazy dancin making my penis soft..." -Dave Chappelle from Chappelle Show - Episode 1

Phlip
10-21-2003, 10:29 PM
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/bo/2003/bo031021.gif

Phlip
10-23-2003, 11:30 AM
>1. If a small child is choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour
a
>jug of boiling water down its throat and hey presto! The blockage is
almost
>instantly removed!
>
>2. Give up smoking by sticking one cigarette from each new pack up a
dirty
>friend's a**, filter first, then replacing it in the box. The
possibility
>of putting that one in your mouth will put you off smoking any of them.
>
>3. Make your girlfriend cry when you're having sex by calling her and
>telling her.
>
>4. Make bath time as much fun for the kiddies as a visit to the beach
by
>pouring a bucket of sand, a bag of salt and a dog turd into the bath.
>
>5. Increase blind people's electricity bills by switching all their
lights
>on while their guide dog isn't looking.
>
>6. Re-create the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your own
home
>by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then

>urinating into it before jumping in.
>
>7. Minor skin grafts can be performed on pigs by covering any cuts and
>grazes with thin strips of bacon.
>
>8. Don't buy expensive "ribbed" condoms, just buy an ordinary one and
slip
>a handful of frozen peas inside it before you put it on.
>
>9. Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the

>fishes' eyes bulge and causes them to swim in an amusing manner.
>
>10. Anorexics. When your knees become fatter than your legs, start
eating
>again!
>
>11. Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the toilet seat by
simply
>pissing in the sink.
>
>12. Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak
or
>veal. Since they're always going on and on about how tofu, Quorn, meat
>substitute, etc. "tastes exactly like the real thing", they won't know
>any difference.

SlideStar
10-23-2003, 12:36 PM
There are three kinds of people in this world, those who
can count, and those who can't.

I love that one:D

SlideStar
10-23-2003, 12:46 PM
" to all those bitches who think they booty-lishous, I think they
nutrishus, I think they do dishes..." -Da Licks

nrcooled
10-23-2003, 06:12 PM
"There's a party in her panties and I'm the only one cummin'"

Phlip
10-24-2003, 11:47 PM
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/bo/2003/bo031023.gif

whateverjames
10-25-2003, 01:17 PM
heh. that's good.

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose." - Bill Gates

"Like almost everyone, I receive a lot of spam every day, much of it offering to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It's ridiculous." - Bill Gates

madwilly240
10-26-2003, 06:50 PM
grip your bible, im the lyrically sytled idol, who's liable to take your title with a single recital, its vital.

Steeles
10-27-2003, 06:52 AM
Vatican City - Masturbation is like owning a Ferrari and driving only in first gear, a senior Catholic theologian said in an article published Wednesday.

"Driving only in first gear, not only do you prevent the Ferrari expressing its full power, but gradually you wear it out and thereby ruin a masterpiece of technology," Father Giordano Muraro wrote in the magazine Vita Pastorale.

jojothemonkey
10-28-2003, 03:50 AM
Giving someone like that anything sharper than a spoon is an accident waiting to happen
-jerry springer to redneck kkk

if ignorance is bliss how come more people arnt happy?

Steeles
10-28-2003, 09:31 AM
T3h Funny

Phlip
11-06-2003, 09:29 AM
http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/586/8d/Images.BlackPlanet.com/Members/Boondocks/bo021130.gif