PDA

View Full Version : quick question about california law

kndchaos
03-26-2011, 10:24 PM
Ok so I recently installed supermade kit on my s14 but I was wondering if it's illegal to not have turn signal in the front? If it's illegal how am i suppose to do it? Can I make side light into blinker? I mean I personally think that's useless cuz it's not in the front if you know what i mean lol well it's just quick question so i'll appreciate kind answers. Thanks

theicecreamdan
03-26-2011, 10:34 PM
24952. A lamp-type turn signal shall be plainly visible and understandable in normal sunlight and at nighttime from a distance of at least 300 feet to the front and rear of the vehicle, except that turn signal lamps on vehicles of a size required to be equipped with clearance lamps shall be visible from a distance of 500 feet during such times.

BustedS13
03-27-2011, 01:36 AM
everything car-related that could be legal in other states is illegal in california
you practically have to walk to buy your legal "doobies"
fucking hippies secede already with your broke ass

p.s. jkjklololol but use the regional section, nobody cares about california

Jared0934
03-27-2011, 11:13 AM
I've been riding around with no turn signals for a while :-P I think maybe cops think that the side markers are the signals...Anyways, if you're worried about it Powered By MAX makes a conversion kit to make your side markers into blinkers as well..

MAX Custom signal light relay kit $30.00
Go to the bottom of the page to see it.