PDA

View Full Version : HNE (Houston) October Meet

HNE
10-02-2003, 02:38 PM
October HNE Meet!
Saturday October 25, 2003 (All-Day)
Tom Peacock Nissan (North Houston)

Hello Nissan Enthusiasts. This months Houston Nissan Enthusiasts (HNE) meet will be held at Tom Peacock Nissan in North Houston. It will be on October 25th, and as far as I know, it will be all day. After I check with Bender, I will know for sure. Nissan has donated a Nismo exhaust and Nismo Intake to be raffled off at the meet. I believe the proceeds will go towards the club, and will be used for server expenses as well as t-shirt or polo shirt expenses or sticker expenses depending on how well the turnout is. Tom Peacock will bee moving a number of vehicles off of their lot to make room for us, and there will also be a BBQ vendor on location for food. Chris is currently working on getting media attention for the club as well on that day. It would be wonderful for the club to have a wonderful showing on that day. From what I hear, the first 30 participants that arrive will receive free Nissan 350Z shirts as well. I have sent an email out to all club members regarding this meet, and I have provided the Microsoft Publisher file for the HNE club card with that email. If you are a member or wish to become a member and you have not received an email, please email me at [email protected] for more information.

David Warner
[email protected]
www.NissanForums.com
www.Nissans.org

Those who plan on attending…… A list will be made in the HNE section at http://www.nissanforums.com