PDA

View Full Version : Fast 5 meet in 757?

Bigalow311
03-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Any word on a Fast 5 Nissan meetup in southern VA?

buentellomma
03-26-2011, 11:09 AM
whats up man? fast 5 meet coming up?

Bigalow311
03-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Sup man? I have no idea if there's a fast 5 meet in Southern VA but I know the NORVA dudes are talking about getting together.

buentellomma
03-27-2011, 02:34 PM
cool, you still in the area? my car is down right now.... turbo oil seals are blown again but i got a s15 bb turbo on the way, and i top things off my rack and pinion is leaking like crazy lol

Bigalow311
03-28-2011, 10:36 AM
still stuck in this area man. How's the wif? How's work?

I'm getting my turbo replaced and I've done some other important mods to my car (coolant by-pass deletes, new thermastat, Nissan Pathfinder mod, A/C removal). I'm going to get an oil cooler, and probably a powersteering cooler as well.

Anyways, I suppose no meet up is happening around here so I'll probably ride up to NORVA when my Zs done should be on time for the movie.

buentellomma
03-28-2011, 07:31 PM
cool what happened to your turbo? i had to do some more mods to mine as well, nissan quest alternator upgrade and made a few carbon fiber pieces. im going to reenlist soon so ill be spending some of the bonus money on a exhaust and probably a silvia front conversion

Bigalow311
03-29-2011, 08:01 AM
cool what happened to your turbo? i had to do some more mods to mine as well, nissan quest alternator upgrade and made a few carbon fiber pieces. im going to reenlist soon so ill be spending some of the bonus money on a exhaust and probably a silvia front conversion

Good shit man. I like the way the silvia front ends looks. I'll still be in the area for about 1 more year before I throw dueses.