PDA

View Full Version : reza,matt=mischief= 360 modena

rps13kid
10-01-2003, 10:49 PM
well last night my friend calls meup and says that there is gonna be a 2002 ferrari 360 is gonna be in town so i am like ok it is prolly gonna be some old guy so my friend calls me up and says to meet me at the gas station...so i go and me and my friend get there b4 them...about 2 min later the ferrari pulls up and i go over by it and i am like hmmm young guys...then i look it is reza and matt from mischeif,,gumball run and i am like sweet so we are all talkin and all my friends go there. so there like well bring us out so we go to thebar...it is dead then we go to the bowling alley so we took the highway there and omg...we were doing about 145 in a mr2 and my friend in his eclipse is going about 150..then there he goes about 170 rite past us..all i gotta say is that them guys are really down to earth guys and a blast to haing out with..he invited one of my friends to go on the gumball run with him next year and invited us to go down to his house and haing out..so yeah that is my story of the night.all i gotta say is it was a blast

X1nom3D
10-02-2003, 12:01 AM
wow, that's kool, i almost have the same story. i was in the suburbs of chicago one time, and i came across this 360 modena also. i chased him for a few good blocks (this was back in my dragracing days). well, i pulled up next to him at a light, and when it turned green we were at it. c'mon, i knew i was gonna lose, but i wanted to see by how much! we launched at the same time, and much to my surprise, i leaped forward, far enough to see him in my side mirror, and boy it was scary watching him shift gears while his front end is jumping. i was in the lead all the way through 2nd gear, only a few split seconds, then as SOON AS i shifted into third, i didn't even dump my clutch yet, and that guy just flew past me. I was going about 50 mph in second, and he flew past at about 80 mph, that's how quick he accelerated. all i said was, whoa. rematch some day! lol.

hondaguy
10-02-2003, 01:36 AM
them guys from mischief are crazy,like in the 2nd dvd the gumball rally was crazy all those cars doin like 170 without brakin a sweat some day ill own a car like that......if i rob a bank maybe,but its possible;)

720_datsun
10-02-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by hondaguy
them guys from mischief are crazy,like in the 2nd dvd the gumball rally was crazy all those cars doin like 170 without brakin a sweat some day ill own a car like that......if i rob a bank maybe,but its possible;) word il go inside and get the money and you drive. we'll be an unstopable team let me tell you.

720_datsun
10-02-2003, 12:46 PM
aye where can i get those dvd's at?

RBS14
10-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 720_datsun

Everywhere under the sun! haha Tekademics(sp?) produces them.

rps13kid
10-02-2003, 06:21 PM
here are some picshttp://bnooyen.htmlgraphic.com/mischief_ferrari3.jpg

http://bnooyen.htmlgraphic.com/mischief_ferrari.jpg

rps13kid
10-02-2003, 06:23 PM
sorry about the SIZE :loco:

xS1LV1Ax
10-02-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by 720_datsun

They are very well priced at Best Buy. I know at import shops they are pretty expensive. Destory, the new one is good, but i like Mischief 3000 the best.