PDA

View Full Version : Some dumbass tried stealin my shyt but the tow strap gave in and snapped hahahaha

Eramo323
03-17-2011, 11:12 AM
SOOO I WOKE UP ONE MORNING WITH LIKE 30 MISSED CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (LIVES NEXT DOOR) ASKING ME WTF MY CAR WAS DOIIN BLOCKIN HER DRIVE WAY I TOLD HER TO STFU ND CLICKED......... THEN MY ROOMATE CAME IN ASKIN ME HOW HAMMERED I WAS LAST NIGHT CUZ MY CAR REALLY WAS BLOCKIN HER DRIVEWAY!!!!! I GOT UP AND RAN OUTSIDE I FOUND MY PASSENGERS SIDE DOOR OPEN AND THE STUPID TOW STRAP TIED TO HOOD LATCH SUPPORT? :loco: MY COUPE WUZ MOVED LIKE 15 FEET BUT YEAH JUST HEADS UP TO ERRBODY THIS HAPPEND TO ME A LIL WHILE AGO KEEP A LOK OUT FOR THIEVES IN NORTH EAST LOS ANGELES (I LIVE IN BETWEEN PASADENA AND GLENDALE) NEXT TIME THE THIEVES COME AROUND IVE GOT A SURPRISE :rl: SO THEY CAN :eek3d: LOL (IM BEING SERIOUS THO :hahano:) OR HOPEFULLY JUST CATCH EM AND GET A FEW SWINGS :Ownedd:

redline240sx
03-17-2011, 11:23 AM
lol, damn man thats crazy. They tied it around the hood latch? why not the tow hook under the car? lol, well at least they fucked up and you still have your car

pink godzila
03-17-2011, 11:24 AM
Sure there some finger prints on the tow strap!!!

jdm2191
03-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Damn they were some dumbass for sure! Thankfully you still have your car!

WIKID S4TEEN
03-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Sure there some finger prints on the tow strap!!!

Yeah, have it checked out for finger prints.
and i'm sure they'll be back, so keep your eyes opened.

Edwin562
03-17-2011, 11:38 AM
hahahaha wow.. they such failures in life... well good thing that georgous thing didnt fall in the wrong hands... thieves should all DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

you got alarm on it??

KiLLeR2001
03-17-2011, 11:39 AM
I TOLD HER TO STFU ND CLICKED.........

Nice relationship you got going on there.

Razi
03-17-2011, 11:44 AM
:rofl:

I hope you find those bastards!

240sx123$
03-17-2011, 11:52 AM
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!

l

S13Boosts
03-17-2011, 11:56 AM
Who cares your car wasnt stolen, damn rice ERS.

jacobs13
03-17-2011, 12:13 PM

Thats what I was going to say

chiboy002
03-17-2011, 12:20 PM
why are you telling everyone. if the thieves are browsing this forum and just read everything now they know to do it right next time.............................

Zenki_516
03-17-2011, 01:45 PM
why are you telling everyone. if the thieves are browsing this forum and just read everything now they know to do it right next time.............................

Judging from their first attempt, I don't think they are smart enough to research it.

Eramo323
03-17-2011, 04:34 PM
no alarm i thinkn theyre sorta tacky but thinking bout gettin one now

Eramo323
03-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Tell Me Bout It I Wus Cranky as Fuck and she was mad at me thinking i got hammered the night before i thought she was makin up storires thats why i got mad (i fell asleep around 3 a.m my car was still in the same spot)
hahahaha wow.. they such failures in life... well good thing that georgous thing didnt fall in the wrong hands... thieves should all DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

you got alarm on it??
:werd: no alarm i think theyre tacky but thinking bout getting one soon nd now we put the dogs in the front yard just incase

Judging from their first attempt, I don't think they are smart enough to research it.
:werd: they might be crazy:loco: or xtremely stupid if they came back again so for now im happy:2f2f:

kraven9
03-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Damn, that ish is crazy.

supportTHEezln
03-17-2011, 10:33 PM
Shouldn't thieves steal expensive cars?

It seems like robbing a bank versus robbing a homeless guy.

sr20s13abel
03-25-2011, 09:07 AM
u should know that most 240sx doors open with any other nissan key... and the switch is the same. so if u own a 240 and u dont have an alarm u just asking to get jacked. ive owned so many s13s and my friends old sentra key opened them all and started them as well... 240s are getting hot like hondas now so becareful out there..

daryl337
03-25-2011, 11:40 AM
Tis why I keep mine garaged.

and my garage happens to be directly under my room, so if that door opens... I know it.

rat240
03-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Hey I seen you before

dRift_g0ddess
03-25-2011, 12:07 PM
NEXT TIME THE THIEVES COME AROUND IVE GOT A SURPRISE :rl: SO THEY CAN :eek3d: LOL
Sounds like you're prepared. I'm excited to see what happens :)

Tis why I keep mine garaged.

and my garage happens to be directly under my room, so if that door opens... I know it.

+1 :D

Likethunda
03-25-2011, 12:14 PM
LMAO.. stupid Thieves... i got my s13 stolen once =(

but the cops found it in East L.A. =D not gutted or anything.. Home Dude got caught Driving it.. TAKEN TO JAIL.. for once in my life.. I was Glad the Cops Pulled mY car Over....

1slowS13
03-25-2011, 01:21 PM
good thing it was some punk kid. if someone who knows what theyre doing really wanted it, it wouldve been gone.

lenox_240
03-25-2011, 01:34 PM
u should know that most 240sx doors open with any other nissan key... and the switch is the same. so if u own a 240 and u dont have an alarm u just asking to get jacked. ive owned so many s13s and my friends old sentra key opened them all and started them as well... 240s are getting hot like hondas now so becareful out there..

Yup same here when i had my s13 my friends sentra key will open the door but i had a kill switch there were mornings that i used to find the door open. when i had my rsx they broke my window and stole my amp but not my stereo or mp3 player that i had they just took the aux cable for sum reason lol. Now i got a 98 kouki it has an alarm and usually parked in between my sis and brothers car u never know and trust me im prepared 2 so its my bro Buahahaha waiting for them.:spank:

jacobs13
03-25-2011, 06:57 PM
^^^^^ Why would you post that? You just gave a bunch of people a way to easily steal one of our cars, I already knew that but im not stupid enough to announce it on a forum

sr20s13abel
03-26-2011, 08:12 AM
^^^^^ Why would you post that? You just gave a bunch of people a way to easily steal one of our cars, I already knew that but im not stupid enough to announce it on a forum

so what if u knew i dont think i was talking to u specifctly. :smash:. there r people out there who still dont know.. and this can make them want to get a stupid alarm. so mr know it all now u r stupid enough !!! kids :cj:

Josh
03-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Wait, your girlfriend lives next door and she wasnt in bed with you?

Josh
03-26-2011, 09:11 AM

Welcome to common knowledge 5 years ago.

Sr20Bluebird
03-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Good to hear that they did take your ride. has experiencing this make you paranoid now?

Nissan240sxDriver
03-26-2011, 06:03 PM
man every time i read these threads i always have nightmares of my s14 getting jacked. =/ cant believe those bastards were that stupid. glad your car is still in one piece. =D

Eramo323
03-28-2011, 01:12 AM
Hey I seen you before

Where At? I see your postal code is one number from mine

Sounds like you're prepared. I'm excited to see what happens :)

+1 :D

Haha me too its been a lil while but I can never stay unprepared muahahaha

good thing it was some punk kid. if someone who knows what theyre doing really wanted it, it wouldve been gone.
WERD! I know but I have my neighbors keeping a closer eye on it too

Yep she lives jst door.... dnt got enuff to move out of my friends house just yet Nd she lives wit her parents sooo yeppers

Good to hear that they did take your ride. has experiencing this make you paranoid now?
Neh just a little more cautious now I sleep with a .38 special in my dresser lol

man every time i read these threads i always have nightmares of my s14 getting jacked. =/ cant believe those bastards were that stupid. glad your car is still in one piece. =D
I feel ya I used to live in Sacramento right next to sac state nd yep the apartment complex has live 300+ apartments and my parking space was pretty far from me I was paranoid all nite almost al the time especially after my Toyota truck got jacked Der once

werd like I mentioned above same goes for older toyotas had somebody steal my shyt without breaking any locks or taking apart my steering column

maxtrbo93
03-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Loud noises

rat240
03-28-2011, 02:54 AM
you passed by me before i have those 240's that are all ways parked super close to each other ones grey and the other is black

Eramo323
03-28-2011, 11:30 PM
the hatchback right??? yep i member yew i passed by nd said wut up once

PREPMO_EAN
04-23-2011, 09:54 PM
got an alarm and a 45 for the stupid fuck who think hes getting my little piggy!

Eramo323
04-25-2011, 02:08 PM
got an alarm and a 45 for the stupid fuck who think hes getting my little piggy!
:rofl::werd::rofl:

driftlife
04-26-2011, 03:03 AM

hehehe that a classic

true true shaved keys as well 240sx and hondas are the easiest fast car to jack but u got to admit theres alot of stupid kids thinking they could bust a "gone in 60 sec":snoop:

good thing i live next to a house where alot of gangsters stay at and there awake 24/7 and they got my back so i could sleep good cuz i always park next to there house and they now my cars look hehehe:fawkd: