PDA

View Full Version : Driftmotion

ticklemeermuel
03-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Granted its known more in the Supra community but this place has been great when I was building my SC, along with my bro's p10, and other random projects I'll have. They have a bunch of odds and ends in terms of na-t, and whatever projects you may have. Prices are always competitive, and if it's not listed Aaron can always get it. If you're in socal he's not too far, here's the website. Tell him Erm referred you

Driftmotion Garage >> Welcome (http://driftmotion.com/)

bankaiwayoftheNinja
04-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Driftmotion suks ass! I had a 1jz swap done with them on my mKIII supra and I had to come back three times to get my shit fixed.

1. 1jz engine was installed with a cracked engine cover. (the one that says "Yamaha" (they helped toyota with building a portion of the supra)

2. ABS light was on. It was fixed in like 10 mins. You could not have fixed that before when you told me the car was ready? What does ready mean?

3. They suggested they would install black hoses so I could be safe daily driving it and when I came to pick it up - blue hoses?!?! Why even make the suggestion then?!

4. On another occassion $3500 for an auto to manual swap...

5. They pressure you until you buy like carnies from carnivals.

6. I had a horrible experience. Avoid like FRAM oil filters. Great cheap filers but no good.

SORRY BUT I HAD TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST. Thanks.

Epic.Movement
04-11-2011, 01:43 AM
I buy most my 7m shit from them, best prices on pretty much everything i had to order and their shipping is pretty fast compared to others in the same area. Buying more from them thursday.