PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 shell

RanciD
09-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Hey. I'm looking for a S13 240SX hatch shell WITHOUT A SUNROOF. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have an engine or the engine is blown as long as you're willing to ship it or live close enough for me to tow it. I live in CT (06084). It must be complete except for the engine , I need the suspension and such. It must also be 5 speed, although it's not neccessary for the transmission itself to be there as long as it was a 5 speed. I'd prefer something without rust, or at most some cosmetic rust that could be fixed. If it's in good shape I'm willing to pay the price, as well as pay to have it shipped here of course. I'm not out to lowball you, just to get a good base for my project. :)

You can reply here, e-mail me ([email protected]) or get me on AIM (coreyirancid). Thanks a lot. If you're unsure about selling please tell me what it's going to take to get it. It will make it easier for both of us. Thanks!

S13CRAVE
09-29-2003, 11:33 AM
well, i am not sure if i wanna sell it or not but I am in PA if you feel like driving. I got the car in Maryland back in October 2002 for $2500 w/a blown KA. I had planned on swapping my built CA18 into it but I kinda want a coupe now. If there is a coupe near you with or without an engine, maybe you could tow halfway, i could tow halfway and we could swap, lol. Just an idea. I want $2k for it since the engine is already pulled and ready to be swapped. Absolutlely no rust, no spoiler, no sunroof. Paint is perfect being a Maryland car. Let me know.

-Ian

[email protected]

RanciD
09-30-2003, 01:53 PM
I e-mailed you, bump.

BeatJunky
10-14-2003, 12:37 AM
Coupe in Chicago $1,500 some rust... If you're interested PM me...
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38161

-Omar

RanciD
10-19-2003, 11:29 AM
Bump

RanciD
10-28-2003, 03:52 PM
Bump!

Also looking for the stuff in my signature.

CoasTek240
10-29-2003, 06:17 AM
hey i've got the perfect project car for ya. located in VA. 5 min away from me. 1990 grey Fb, nver been in an accident. blown engine. completly stripped interior, with coupe HUD dash, a set of front and rear seats, needs a carpet. hes got the original fenders and bumper, but its got the fenders an bumper off of my car on there(maroon '92 fenders and front bumper with fender attachments. it's 5 speed. blown shocks, but they are there. heres the best part. he'll sell the car for $800 and u take car of getting it out of here.