PDA

View Full Version : Possible 909/626 meet?

JeKyL
03-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Just wondering if anybody wants to start a 909/626 meet over in the sgv by industry/pomona area, shoot some ideas would really like to get something going. I'll post some possible meet areas tomorrow.

JeKyL
03-13-2011, 09:06 PM
Possible spots, would be krispy kremes parking lot in city of industry, a low key spot is seasons place plaza theres an underground parking lot and I'm cool with security and management as long as theres no screwing around its a good spot, I know theres some lexus meets there sometimes its located in city of industry on gale in between nogales and fullerton off of the 60 freeway, or ganesha high school parking lot in pomona, give feedback for dates thinking of either Friday or Saturday beginning at 7 or 8 pm.

articdragon192
03-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Friday already has a 626 meet.

JeKyL
03-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Alright scratch friday then saturday it is, I'm thinking seasons plaza in city of industry its low key and I know the security and management plus its an underground parking structure and its halfway for the sgv, AUTOCON LA back in December was hosted there so if you went then you know the spot, I'm thinking 8pm let's get some confirmations so we can set a start date

spooled240
03-13-2011, 11:35 PM
we used to have meets in front of the starbucks at the heights in west covina on fri nights, the meet kinda died but I wanna start it back up

JeKyL
03-14-2011, 12:55 AM
Yea it would be nice to get something going I don't mind the drive to rancho or alhambra but its not very convenient for me id like to have something close so I know I would attend every week, let's get more people on this thread in our area so we can get something going

JeKyL
03-14-2011, 02:16 AM
Just to clear things up the 626 area I'm talking about is the heights, industry, w. covina, and the surrounding areas, theres no intention on trying to ruin the alhambra meet, just trying to get something going on in this area being that all the meets around here died out

articdragon192
03-14-2011, 02:24 AM
There hasn't been a real consistent 626/909 meet since the Life Plaza meet died like 3 years ago.

JeKyL
03-14-2011, 02:32 AM
Yea I remember going to life and seeing cars there sometimes those were the days I was rolling in an 07 STi until I had a run in with a Mormon church in slc... haha long story short goodbye STi and hello 240 :), I heard Mondays theres a meet in w.co off azuza at the big h depot parking lot but its not nico, plus mday isn't the greatest day, would be nice to get something going again the spot I'm talking about is across the freeway from life its a new spot but its really chill as I said before I know management and security there so its cool plus on Thursday nights theres a kogi truck so maybe doin a meet on thursday would be a good idea

dRift_g0ddess
03-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Heard there is supposed to be a meet tonight in pomona at sinners hookah bar 130 e frist st.. Idk if this is the same area you're thinking of but this is the first meet at that location. Just an idea..