PDA

View Full Version : UT AVC-R!!! and some other leftovers and suby stuff.

wrxkyle
03-05-2011, 11:54 AM
i'm out of the nissan game and working on my swapped rs now so everything i was going to use to build my monster 240 that is now sold has to go. also note some things in the pics already sold, if it's not listed in the thread it's not for sale. this includes the safcII, don't pm me about it anymore, it's gone.

open to trades please note i no longer have a nissan. I have an 04 sti.

565cc sidefeed injectors - $200. these injectors fit the stock sidefeed ka/sr fuel rail perfectly, but they use a different electrical clip than the sr20 but the wires are the same so you can just swap over the plastic pieces no cutting or splicing wires. these are a newer design than the sr injectors and have a much better spray pattern, idle, and off boost throttle response. plus they can be modded by several companies to flow 800+cc if you upgrade in the future, with the trade off of perfect idle for decent idle.
cam sold!

q45 ignitor chip for sr20det or q45(duh) upgrade to the stock sr ignitor chip and much more beefy/non-burn-outable.$25

5mm spacers OBO

somewhere around here i have an enthalpy ecu that does not work, car doesn't start with it. i'll try and look up what the tune was for, could just be that the tune had big injectors and i didn't, but don't know, obo. you could always send it into enthalpy to fix it up at the same time he does your new tune. due to the inability to test it i'm willing to let it go fairly cheap. it has no evidence of any kind of damage, no water damage, no burnt out components, nothing. enthalpy can do dual tunes now btw, one for race gas and one for pump!

subaru parts:
vf39 $350obo
cobb acessport $450 shipped FIRM
sti tmic $350 obo
greddy / trust airnx short ram intake with filter.
taking offers

interested in a snell approved helmet for time attack/auto x less than 5yrs old

for the suby i need sti 24mm adjustable rear sway bar and endlinks,
amber electronic gauges (boost, oilpress, wideband, egt... prosport, defi, stri, maddad, etc, sti gauge red-amber color)
jdm grill
hid projector housings (like from a tsx, s2000, etc, just housings/optics not ballast/bulbs)
pics to follow

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/wrxkyle/for%20sale/IMG_0685.jpg

wrxkyle
03-14-2011, 09:59 PM
still for sale

wrxkyle
03-22-2011, 08:48 PM
avcr no longer pending, no contact from supposed buyer.

Fonix36
03-22-2011, 10:17 PM
i dont see any info on that oil pan

wrxkyle
03-24-2011, 07:59 AM
also note some things in the pics already sold, if it's not listed in the thread it's not for sale.

^^^this is why...

also avcr back up. packed it all up and realized the buyer never sent payment.

wrxkyle
03-28-2011, 08:40 AM
updated post, avcr and cam sold!!!!

DriftReddy
04-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Hey man, PM me about what ur lookn to get for the spacers and Enthalpy...