PDA

View Full Version : Coilover thread sizes

fityamaha
03-03-2011, 06:11 PM
I have a set of stance lower brackets for z32. obviously they Thread on stance housings but I don't know what the thread size is or where to find out. I really need to know if the brackets will thread on to kts coilovers. So if anyone knows the thread sizes of both coilovers or if they will work, please help me out. Thanks

ManoNegra
03-03-2011, 08:28 PM
caliper + pitch gauge = profit
or call up Stance

ManoNegra
03-03-2011, 08:40 PM
was bored, so after a quick 30 second search I found:

The front adapters are machined from a solid piece of Steel (DOM) tube stock. They are designed to slip over a cut down Z31 strut tube, and be welded to the front spindle. The inside of the tube is threaded 2.5" deep with M55x2.0 threads. Below the threaded diameter, the ID expands, allowing clearance for the coil-over to thread in fully. This thread size is a very popular size for aftermarket S13 coilovers. It has been verified that KTS and STANCE use this thread pitch for their coilovers. If you would like to use another brand of coilover, Please call the manufacturer and confirm thread pitch before ordering.

take that for whatever is worth

fityamaha
03-10-2011, 07:52 PM
That was useful information, thanks. But now I need to know if megan uses the same thread. Anyone know?

kyskater
03-12-2011, 11:38 PM
also was wondering if anyone knew the dia and pitch of the kei office coilover shocks as my kei office coils need replacement shocks and they closed down

novita1021
08-01-2011, 03:05 AM
Yea I just blew my front coils on this like 8 inch deep pot whole..my wheels are okay..but I saw both front coils leak..I have kei office..I was looking at those pbm dampner tubes that they sale for 100 bucks..
Did you have any luck with your coils bro?