PDA

View Full Version : Fonix36 +1

JdmGtDriver
03-01-2011, 01:16 AM
Great person to buy stuff from...hooked it up with my KA24E and some manual conversion parts for a good price. Will definitely do business with again...

Vatche
03-02-2011, 01:13 AM
^ youre not supposed to post in your own thread :D

+1 cool guy. dealt with him twice.

Lil_D
03-02-2011, 01:14 AM
fonix is a good guy will definately buy some crap off him again

aziankingz
05-17-2011, 11:10 AM
I don't know about you guys, but this guy has been ducking my PMs (see him logging on, but no reply) - up until I opened a paypal dispute that is. Then he has the nerve to tell me to drop the dispute because he can't pay for shipping? Keep in mind, these are calipers, not coilovers or something expensive or huge - I've shipped calipers for less than $10 bucks.
Maybe he is good to you guys in the west coast, but i am not getting the same fucking treatment as you guys.. sent him money on Friday, he says he will ship it out ASAP, then tells me he couldn't do it and will definitely ship it out Monday - no replies all Monday and today, until I open a dispute. He then demands I close the dispute or he can't ship it out (remember, he said he was going to DEFINITELY ship it out Monday). This guy doesn't have 10-15 bucks in his pocket or bank account to ship it out? Yet, I see his ass all over the forums offering money on parts and has parts ready to buy locally.. shit if i didn't know any better.... Anyways, beware of this guy - I thought he was legit from his trader ratings, but that doesn't mean shit these days, especially when most are done locally and most are him being the buyer.

aziankingz
05-17-2011, 07:38 PM
was refunded and called a dick via pm, then told a swan story about school and work.. if you got so much shit to do, don't fucking go on zilvia and sell shit then.. funny how the seller feels like he is the victim.. fucking never will do business with this fucker again.. douche bag

Josho
10-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Big douche bag!!!!! AND a lying POS!! Dont trust him

future
10-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Fonix is most broke person I know lol

Josho
10-05-2011, 06:26 AM
I thought he was a cool guy. Turns out he actually lied to me. Said nothing was missing from the part I ordered.. Turns out, the most important part, the wiring!! was missing! He thinks he did nothing wrong and has no intent on making it right.

Unless you want a big headache and a bad afternoon, DONT DEAL WITH HIM!!