View Full Version : Car Diving

eoscrx
09-21-2003, 03:10 PM
http://www.tokyodv.com/cardive.html

haha... try doing this to a 240

Bill Roberts
09-21-2003, 03:45 PM
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID

He just barely got his arms out of the way.

What the hell this world coming to eh?

Got Sileighty?
09-21-2003, 03:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: holy shiznit!! that guy's stupid crazy. ive only seen that in movies ("the program" and "rush hour 2"). i think ill give it a try tonight, i better aim for non-lowered car, or im screwed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

nocomedown
09-21-2003, 04:10 PM
eventually natural selection will work its course and this guy's blood line will be eliminated

edit: wait a minute. it's fake. watch it frame by frame, it doesnt look right.

Bill Roberts
09-21-2003, 06:31 PM
It does look staged...as it is much too close for comfort...even for a professional actor. If it were me in the sport ute, he would have been killed because I would have swearved, thus running his sorry azz over for real. I did the frame by frame and it did not look doctored. Only thing I see is the pumkin would have knocked his head off in usual terms.

What did you see that looked fake? I am curious.

s14falcon
09-21-2003, 06:37 PM
I find it hard to believe that the driver would just keep driving as if the guy wasn't there. When people see sh*t in the road, they try to dodge it, or at least slow down or honk or something. He propably had one of his friends drive the car. Still though, unbelievably stupid, what the hell is the point?

nocomedown
09-21-2003, 07:33 PM
well, i am by no means a video editing expert (or even novice for that matter), but it just looked to me like the SUV's back wheels weren't actually behind the guy (i dont know if that makes any sense). also the obvious fact that any conscious driver would have swerved out of the way.